THE BROWNS BOARD

U.S. already admits 250,000 Muslims into our country...a year.

calfoxwc

Over 3 million syrian refugees are in just turkey & lebanon - two countries next to Syria. Meanwhile, the UK has graciously offered to accept 20000 refugees over 5 years. So when you " don't see any country from the middle east or west Asia offering to take them in" I suspect that may be related to your media outlets of choice, and a lack of effort to find out.

They will accept them and they will live in squalor and looked down on no matter where they go, including England. There only hope is to return to their homeland which means we have to go to the root of the problem which is the civil war in Syria and ISIS. Some will be successful, most will be on some sort of public assistance and the native populations will tire of them. Nothing good will come of it.

They will accept them and they will live in squalor and looked down on no matter where they go, including England. There only hope is to return to their homeland which means we have to go to the root of the problem which is the civil war in Syria and ISIS. Some will be successful, most will be on some sort of public assistance and the native populations will tire of them. Nothing good will come of it.

This is one of the most sensible things I've ever heard you say.

I've seen about one in the five years I've been living in London. I've seen plenty more 'peaceful' anti-islam demonstrations.

Generally, the muslims have been fine. Yes, there have been tragedies perpetrated in the name of islam, but there have been tragedies in the name of various other things as well. Nobody's looking to ban the Irish because of the IRA.

Of course, on the flip side, they really do not help themselves with having very different world-views and being very open about it. I really don't like seeing women wearing a burkha, but I'll respect their right to wear one. I really don't like the arranged marriages, the FGM, the 'honour killings' and all that other bullshit. But 99% of muslims are perfectly fine. 99% of people in general are perfectly fine.

Posted Yesterday, 04:03 AM

You would think that if posting an article from 2013 that was pending a hearing you would actually check the result: Chris

Well, Chris... it freakin was happening in 2013. by the dirtbag president you and woody worship. See, Obamao

and co tried very overtly to deny them living here.

Yet, they invite all these illegals over and want them to stay. Does that make any damn sense at all to you?

Of course I knew the result. Do you think the result negates the hypocrisy of the OBamao regime? Because,

THAT WAS THE POINT ? Do you see how you liberals knee jerk? I call out obamao and co on the hypocrisy

of them trying desperately to deny the German couple the op to live here... yet they openly invite all the illegals in

from Mexico??? You think that "the court ruled they can stay" negates the aforementioned Obamao hypocrisy?

Maybe you should have been home schooled in GB.

Archived