THE BROWNS BOARD

Hard to stay Positive

cdl15

Haven't been on here in awhile. But seriously WTF. DOES the front office have any clue how badly they missed in 2014. The simple fact the Browns coulda walked outta that draft with

SAMMY WATKINS

Teddy Twatwater

JOEL BITONIO

CARLOS HYDE/JEREMY HILL

Has me fuming at the moment. Call it bitching if u want but look at what we have and what we gonna have in a year or two outta that draft. And don't give me"we still got the crow" because he sucks.

This Fucking Team........see u Sunday.

I don't give a shit about missed drafts. Honestly it does suck but that's out of our control.

What the coaches do have in their control, a roster with some decent talent. And they're severely underperforming from top to bottom.

Only thing to be positive about is that it can't get much worse than it already is.

That is a load of shit. I get it. Its my opinion so deserves no respect. Bitonio is the type of pick that should be easy to get right. every regime weve had seems to get a Bitonio type by accident. Nobody was hyping him btw.

The Browns had 3 GLARING POSITIONS OF NEED going into the 2014 Draft: WR, RB, and QB.

Of the WR there were 2 really nice prospects sitting right at the top of the First Round and 80% of the experts had us taking Sammy. So of course we couldn't do that.

We needed a qb and there were 4 prospects that were deemed franchise type. And of course we took the worst of the 4 on the HOT tip of a homeless man.

And the one that really pisses me off is RB. 2014 was full of RB talent for DIRT CHEAP. And yes I was screaming Carlos Hyde till I was blue in the face. But honestly woulda been happy with Hill, Sankey, or Mason. But no for some ungodly reason we took a unknown outta Townsen. WTF were they tryin to get cute? Did they even look at the other guys? How do you end up with a kid you cut not 17 months after drafting? They also get Crowell who NOBODY wanted.

You can say its easy to look back and pick an ALL PRO team but jesus crist dude, quit making excuses for not doing the due diligence. One of the RBs was in your fucking backyard. If the Browns woulda let me pick first 2 rounds for the last 4 years we would be a playoff team by now and it is real safe to say if they woulda let 80% of Browns fans do that we'd be in better position than the experts that are paid to research and make these decisions.

For Fucks sake they coulda taken all the names on Mel's Big Board for top 2 rounds and thrown a fucking Dart and had success. Its almost like they look at these boards and expert analysis and try to get too cute, try to prove they are smarter than everyone else.

Your right Z we should be happy with the QB and WR we picked in the 2014 draft. They'll be fine.

Farmer's not big on WRs early, we're all going to have to live with that.

Manziel ... not my fault.

Zombo

Yeah, Bortles is tearing 'em up in Jax (9 points). And how about that twatwater last night beating the hapless niners (3 points). And both of those "franchise QB's" have a year starting experience over the guy who kept getting first down plays called back after 3 weeks not playing at full speed.

You guys give up way too soon. Stop drinking 1% milk.

yep pretty clear johnny is still as promising as Bortles and Bridgewater. I let the stupid things like being able to make all the throws an nfl qb should be able to make cloud my judgement. Wondering how JF is any more of an upgrade than Colt McCoy is just a stupid way of looking at it. Lets see how this plays out. Its not like weve ever seen this story before.

Just another glass half empty type. If you haven't noticed, there are quite a few.

Yeah, we'll let them all vent, by the end of the day I am merging all the "I can't take this anymore" threads and moving on to the Tits.

One game. First game. Lots of teams looked like shit. About half of them.

How we bounce back at home is the key.

Zombo

Yes I agree Z. On to the Tits. It will sure put my mind at ease comparing the two First Round QBs talent levels. Im confident of coming outta that game knowing we have nothing to worry about. Side bet....who has more rushing yards in that game? West or Crowell....

Yes I agree Z. On to the Tits. It will sure put my mind at ease comparing the two First Round QBs talent levels. Im confident of coming outta that game knowing we have nothing to worry about. Side bet....who has more rushing yards in that game? West or Crowell....

Manziel.

Zombo

Yeah, we'll let them all vent, by the end of the day I am merging all the "I can't take this anymore" threads and moving on to the Tits.

One game. First game. Lots of teams looked like shit. About half of them.[/

How we bounce back at home is the key.

Zombo

Exactly. I've taken my big post week one breath and realized....... It's not over until we get blown out by the tits at home

That is a load of shit. I get it. Its my opinion so deserves no respect. Bitonio is the type of pick that should be easy to get right. every regime weve had seems to get a Bitonio type by accident. Nobody was hyping him btw.

Agree with everything you said except whats stated above. I will always believe that it all starts with the Oline and Dline. You have to build there first. Now our Coaching staff, we can question how well they coach. But over the past two years only, we have certainly done a nice job of undercoaching. The others before I wont comment on as it was a different regime and Haslem was not in charge then. Let's not forget that Al Lerner Jr didn't care about football much before. He was busy in Europe watching soccer.

Let's not forget that Al Lerner Jr didn't care about football much before. He was busy in Europe watching soccer.

As a fan of the soccer team he bought, I can say with some authority he wasn't in europe watching soccer.

Also, most would rather he hadn't bought the team.

As a fan of the soccer team he bought, I can say with some authority he wasn't in europe watching soccer.

Also, most would rather he hadn't bought the team.

But was he at the Browns games? Yes, you can say he was at a few, but not very many. I don't think he really cared whether this team succeeded or not. Lets give Haslem a chance. After all, he is the first person that seems to care if we win or not.

But was he at the Browns games? Yes, you can say he was at a few, but not very many. I don't think he really cared whether this team succeeded or not. Lets give Haslem a chance. After all, he is the first person that seems to care if we win or not.

He was at maybe 3/50 soccer games each year the last few years.

Yeah, Bortles is tearing 'em up in Jax (9 points). And how about that twatwater last night beating the hapless niners (3 points). And both of those "franchise QB's" have a year starting experience over the guy who kept getting first down plays called back after 3 weeks not playing at full speed.

You guys give up way too soon. Stop drinking 1% milk.

PS-add Carr to the franchise list with his 13 points this week in year 2 as the starter.

Gilbert wasn't on anyone's radar. How the hell did Minnesota get Bridgewater and A. Barr? Oakland got Kalhil Mack And Carr etc

We passed on so many wide receivers and it shows! It's always next year with this team.

PS-add Carr to the franchise list with his 13 points this week in year 2 as the starter

Difference is, all those qbs can make all the throws needed to be successful. JF cannot. I'm really concerned seeing 15 yd passes with nothing on them. 25 yd rainbows are just embarrasing.

I guess you missed some of those 15 yarders low on a string to keep them away from defenders and into the receivers. Of course the refs must have missed the fact that they had to have skipped in. And the TD pass was an accidental thing to the outside away from the safety. Otherwise it was a sure picked rainbow. You're letting your hate get in your eyes.

Archived