THE BROWNS BOARD

y'all realize how important the TN game is right?

Clevfan4life

If those are season ticks I'd have ebay loaded on your smart phone ready to go just in case they shit the bed, you'll be wanting out of those quick. I just got offered really good seats to the final steelers game for $25 a seat, that's like almost a 1/4th of what those seats are I think. January in Cleveland though, for a game that might not mean jack shit except possibly Steelers wild card spoiler.

Well if this is the case, Im gonna be front row 35 yard line behind the Browns bench for the most important game of the year ;)

If those are season ticks I'd have ebay loaded on your smart phone ready to go just in case they shit the bed, you'll be wanting out of those quick. I just got offered really good seats to the final steelers game for $25 a seat, that's like almost a 1/4th of what those seats are I think. January in Cleveland though, for a game that might not mean jack shit except possibly Steelers wild card spoiler.

Theyre not my season tickets. Theyre a friend of a friends. Ive thought about season tickets but living in Columbus Id rather just pick a few games a year I can get to.

Archived