THE BROWNS BOARD

I can never be like this

The Gipper

much appreciation for helping bury good topics onto page two. lol
when you goin on vacation again?

when it comes to self-importance, ya gotta admire the consistency! irrelevant to the very end!!

and here's the better version of that meme, just cuz we're pals.

58757956.jpg

i absolutely love the irony of you posting a "THIS IS ME" post. ha!

OK, maybe you can combine this with the Julie Andrews photo and title it: Funny football Memes

fwiw, personally i like that idea a lot (!).

maybe you coulda changed the title of one of your 50,000 posts to "funny football memes" and just posted all three there yourself.

:rolleyes::P:lol::D

curious to see if your bark has gotten any thicker in the past year.

fwiw, personally i like that idea a lot (!).

maybe you coulda changed the title of one of your 50,000 posts to "funny football memes" and just posted all three there yourself.

:rolleyes::P:lol::D

curious to see if your bark has gotten any thicker in the past year.

I didn't think of it until after I had already posted this stuff. And I am not an admin so I do not have the ability to merge threads.

But I appreciate your acknowledgement that I contribute as much or more to this forum as anyone.

Good topics? You mean just more whining griping and complaining about our Quarterbacks

Sorry, they need to be buried.

when it comes to self-importance, ya gotta admire the consistency! irrelevant to the very end!!

I would be glad to have the collective here vote on who contributes more to this forum.....who adds more relevent information here, you or I.

You can take away 50% of all my posts....and I would still have 10 times more interesting takes than you would.

58757956.jpg

Yes, it is a very good post to describe my attitude toward you right now.

You probably should have shut the fuck up.....as like in those mountains behind there....you may be about to be buried in an avalanche of "self important/this is me" posts.

If others object....they have only you to thank.

Good topics? You mean just more whining griping and complaining about our Quarterbacks

Sorry, they need to be buried.

I would be glad to have the collective here vote on who contributes more to this forum.....who adds more relevent information here, you or I.

You can take away 50% of all my posts....and I would still have 10 times more interesting takes than you would.

58757956.jpg

Yes, it is a very good post to describe my attitude toward you right now.

You probably should have shut the fuck up.....as like in those mountains behind there....you may be about to be buried in an avalanche of "self important/this is me" posts.

If others object....they have only you to thank.

you contribute to post count, add some traffic i'd bet, and i admit i enjoy a percentage of your content...but you aren't special. you also post a ton of crap for your own ego. not sure if your profession is why you are full of yourself or if it's your wiring, but either way it's unjustified. anyone with oodles of time on their hands could replace you.

like mud in a hole, your absence will fill itself and keep on truckin without skipping a beat.

you contribute to post count, add some traffic i'd bet, and i admit i enjoy a percentage of your content...but you aren't special. you also post a ton of crap for your own ego. not sure if your profession is why you are full of yourself or if it's your wiring, but either way it's unjustified. anyone with oodles of time on their hands could replace you.

like mud in a hole, your absence will fill itself and keep on truckin without skipping a beat.

Maybe I am so full of myself because I am actually and factually, so great.

If I leave....it would just be quarterback bitching ad nauseum around here. I guess if you want to hear that constant drone....fine. You won't need Sominex.

Archived