THE BROWNS BOARD

Someone found our old buddy...

Tim Couch Pulls Out

Reddit is gay. Not in the "there's actually something feminine about it" way but like everyone making fun of Andre in The League for his "metrosexual loft."

It's also anywhere from 30 minutes - 2 days ahead of anything the gets discussed here. Second only to Twitter.

Wait, you're actually taking the elitist angle........

with IKEA? Well this is a first.

No, I'm taking the middle road. Not elitist at all, but merely economical.

IKEA is for perfectly sound middle class families or for young professionals who want minimalistic furniture.

In the South, those types seem to be few and far between.

It's either Goodwill or hire an interior decorator, because old money paid for it.

Yep no young professionals in Austin, San Antonio, Houston, or Dallas. Come on dude.

I'm obviously kidding about Ikea. Yes, I would make fun of my friends as gay for going to Ikea. Would I actually care? Of course not.

Now Reddit? That's just flaming ;)

Also, depending on what you get, Goodwill can be far more economical and have much higher value than ikea.

was gonna say..

love ikea's danish design them but don't buy anything from them that has to be moved after putting it together. a bookshelf from ikea after moving it once looks like it just came off the edmund fitzgerald.

Yep no young professionals in Austin, San Antonio, Houston, or Dallas. Come on dude.

I'm obviously kidding about Ikea. Yes, I would make fun of my friends as gay for going to Ikea. Would I actually care? Of course not.

Now Reddit? That's just flaming ;)

It's easy to cherry pick cities. I'm talking about generalities.

I would like to be in Houston, personally. Tremendous opportunities there.

Hoyer lasted one game in Houston before being replaced as starter...by Ryan Mallett. How anyone can be clamouring for him is beyond me.

has he been officially replaced? i thought o'brien was going to wait until gameday to make the official call on who's starting this week...???

i don't know if anyone is clamoring for hoyer. he was a hometown brown so i guess people want to see him do well.......me i could give less than u know what. he didn't like the brown's offer so SEE YA!!!!

Really? Why? Just curious. Besides being Retard what else did Retard do to get banned?

Being in general a condescending knowitall obnoxious a-hole. If you want to spew your vast football acumen and be abrasive about it, there's a Forum for that over on Scout.com called Pure Football.

Archived