THE BROWNS BOARD

Sundays bold predictions thread

jcam222

I predict we will sack Mariotta 4 times and intercept him twice

Johnny will run for 2 and throw for 2 touchdowns

The team will have done a complete Jeckyl and Hyde holding Tennesee to 14 points both of which come from Sankey

Justin Gilbert will come out at halftime and admit his secret desire to become Kaitlynn Gilbert

I predict we will sack Mariotta 4 times and intercept him twice

Johnny will run for 2 and throw for 2 touchdowns

The team will have done a complete Jeckyl and Hyde holding Tennesee to 14 points both of which come from Sankey

Justin Gilbert will come out at halftime and admit his secret desire to become Kaitlynn Gilbert

LOL!

I'm with ya a bit.

Sack Mariota 3 times.

Johnny will throw for 1 and rush for 1 but zero turnovers

Browns 20 Titans 10

Justin Gilbert announces he's becoming Justine Gilbert and no one is shocked

Force Mary Yota to play like a Rookie. Sacks, forget it. He get's the ball out to quick for our slow ass pass rushers.(Prove me wrong X & Orchard, if you aloud to play). It's all about these great CB's & DB we have? that should sucker this Yota into 2 or 3 picks with one pick 6. Coons & Davis get the Save while JM is told to "Ice up Boy" in Steve Smith Fashion and all is well in Cleveland Football. All the effort & passion I can allow right now. The nightmare is Tits running and Scoring. Let me sleep on IT..

The Browns are a much better team than they showed last week vs. the Jets. They will Dominate the Titans like they were The lollipop kids.

The Browns will come up with a good, logical reason why they kept

Danny Shelton away from 3rd down passing situations, like...

eh... they wanted to spring him into the 3rd downs all the time vs pittspuke.

And they will also come up with a perfectly logical explanation why they

won't do that anymore.

Browns will win, Mariotta will throw 2 picks, and be sacked 7 times.

McCown will rule and won't try to be Elway anymore.

Maybe.

BROWNS 31

Tennessee 23

i love tits! big juicy luscious tits.

not in this game though. pettine and co. put some feet in asses after last week's loss and expect them to have a great home opener with the browns winning albeit a squeeker 23-17.

and all the tailgaters in the house singing 'let me ride'

McCown has had all good days in the protocol s far, so I think he starts and the offense plays well. Pettine's D will get to the rookie QB, it will be a the opposite of last week, a nice solid win.

Zombo

Austin Davis will play and lead the Browns to a 4th quarter comeback win

I would definitely agree with this. Just cant see JM leading us to a win, sorry guys. When its said and done, Josh McCown and Austin Davis will be the two leading QBs and JM will be out. We'll be lucky if we get anything for him on the trade wire.

An honest appraisal from an Ag. The defense demonstrated in the first game that they cannot set the edge and against a team with a speedy QB who can throw on the run this is deadly. Johnny's weakness his whole career is also his strength. He hates losing so much that if he is constantly playing from behind with no confidence that his D can get him the ball, then he starts to press too much. We just saw that Sunday. A QB rating the first half close to 150 and after the Jets closed it by going ahead, a pressing JM trying to score every possession because he had no D he could see. That was the story in HS, college and now in Cleveland. Go back and review the Alabama game in 2013. He kept them in the game despite having the most atrocious D in the SEC.

I truly hope Josh is starting, because JM cannot resist trying to pull his team along with him to a win. And this D can't cut it against an edge attacking O.

Bold predictions - this game will be a shit show. Our D, while not so impressive last week, is more than a match for Tennessee's OL and receivers. Look for a big bounce back week from our secondary. Our O, with JM running the show, will struggle to get in to gear, with TN putting 7/8 in the box and daring JM to beat them through the air. Both teams will score less than 22, with plenty of field goals and a few turnovers for good measure.

My prediction: these will prevail regardless of who wins.

81516611.gif

Yep, as I stated, "The nightmare was Tits running & Scoring. Let me sleep on those." It's confirmed a pair of Tits rushing SCORES :P

My bold predictions:

Zombo will get too drunk and won't be able to make it out of the tailgate party, and will sadly miss the game

Mark O will kick someone out of the tailgate party for being a dick

Hoorta will get to the game late after spending a couple nights in jail, after harassing several waitresses at the Tilted Kilt

Saving my prediction for the "This Week in the AFCN" thread... It will not be popular.

Mark O will kick someone out of the tailgate party for being a dick

Not sure why, but this is the one of three that really hurt me...

I need some sleep.

My bold predictions:

Stan will get too drunk and won't be able to make it out of the tailgate party, and will sadly miss the game

Roach will kick someone out of the tailgate party for being a dick

Zombo will get to the game late after spending a couple nights in jail, after harassing several waitresses at the Tilted Kilt

You got this all correct.....just not the right games. Corrections inserted above

Archived