THE BROWNS BOARD

If ur still a Trump fan after tonight....

Clevfan4life

He probably does now thanks to dozens of high-level security advisors and 6 years into his presidency. The clown didn't know shit from shinola when he was a senator or a presidential candidate.

And since he basically reads everything off the teleprompter and would never ever accept an interview with someone he thought might throw a gotcha at him...

WSS

Pretty sure he's done int with Fox. What, they wouldn't drop a "gotcha" on him? really? And wasn't it Oreilly too? Like they rolled out their biggest cocksucker for him.

Pretty sure he's done int with Fox. What, they wouldn't drop a "gotcha" on him? really? And wasn't it Oreilly too? Like they rolled out their biggest cocksucker for him.

With rules set up by the White House, yes indeed.

Speaking of which how many times have you heard Fox Sunday morning mention that this or that Democrat official was invited but declined preferring to do the 3 friendly Sunday morning shows.

WSS

Since I don't listen to Fox sunday, or M-Sat for that matter, I wouldn't know.

With rules set up by the White House, yes indeed.
Speaking of which how many times have you heard Fox Sunday morning mention that this or that Democrat official was invited but declined preferring to do the 3 friendly Sunday morning shows.

WSS

meanwhile, Trump used to be against all semi-auto guns...

but "changed his mind" ?

Breaking News...

Trump Flip Flops toward Freedom, Now Supports Semi Auto Rifles

Trump is going to end up with the nomination by having headlines about wanting a national concealed carry permit etc. I still think he is a cartoony moron who will get the GOP beat in the presidential run.

Trump could get back into it if he can start laying out policies instead of just shit talking his opponents.

And therein lies his downfall, arrogance. It would be plenty easy to spout a few sunshine and roses vague policies and promises grandeur. It worked in two different elections for the president but Trump can't help himself. The asshole routine works but he can't see that he might be overdoing it a bit.

WSS

No obsession, just that you are a woodypeckerhead again,

and it's annoying. I was ignoring you for a long time there -

everybody on the board saw it.

Then, your extremist woodypeckerhead eeked out of your beak,

and "voila" ! You started being it again.

You peck constantly, therefore you are...a woodypeckerhead.

Paybacks are a hillary clinton, eh? I'm good that when it's very justly deserved.

Get counseling or something. Surely there is some reason for your woodypeckerheadism,

...pet catapillar turned into an ugly moth on ya when you were a little woodpecker?

but that would go against the whole reason some people like him. The whole reason he is leading in the polls

That's only part of it. Putting the clamps on illegal immigration is popular with lots of people. Slapping a 25% surcharge on American corporations building products outside the US and then shipping them back resonates with a lot of people.

WSS

That's only part of it. Putting the clamps on illegal immigration is popular with lots of people. Slapping a 25% surcharge on American corporations building products outside the US and then shipping them back resonates with a lot of people.

WSS

Right, people like some policies he's vaguely stated.

But I think it mainly has to do with his attitude, his personality, how he is going about this process.

He's not a politician. He's an unapologetic dick, and some people are eating that up. The fact its about less Mexicans is just icing on the cake.

Right, people like some policies he's vaguely stated.

But I think it mainly has to do with his attitude, his personality, how he is going about this process.

He's not a politician. He's an unapologetic dick, and some people are eating that up. The fact its about less Mexicans is just icing on the cake.

Actually that's a pretty good example, woody. You see the guy never rails against Mexicans the guy rails against illegals.

People like left-wing commentators and people who are prone to repeat what they say have changed it to hating Mexicans instead of illegal Mexicans.

are countries cleaning out their jail cells and sending them to the US? I think that's a good bet. We know Castro does it and has done it. But if by opposing that the opposition is successful in framing you as a racist... I'm sure you understand.

WSS

I was being a little obtuse there (I think that is a correct use of the word obtuse?). I realize he is saying illegals. But at the same time, lets not be naive. There is a section of his support in that base that would be happy to replace illegal with Mexican.

Either way, I really don't think his lead is coming from his policies right now. It's just how he goes about everything. There are hundreds of GOP candidates, many with similar views. But none are Trump

The bullshit gets the attention but those policies are with a lot of Americans like and what every other politician is scared shitless to say. That's all. If he flip flops he comes right out and says yeah I thought about it I change my mind.

I really don't hear any candidates on either side giving anyone a straight answer about anything. Do you?

WSS

Yes, that is Obamao since day one of his first pres campaign.

"hope and change"...

Obamao translation:

"free stuff and a vague pie in the sky for every voter who

votes for me..."

The debate was not a good watch because there was too many people. Next one should be top 5 people, put the rest at the "kid's table"

Trump is a smart guy, smarter than the media represents him. He knows how the markets work and economy probably better than everybody else on the stage. I think talking like a 3rd grader is part of his strategy to appeal to voters (they like this "straight" talk). He's pretty clueless about foreign policy. I don't think lack of specifics on anything will hurt any candidate that much until the GE.

The headlines were written before the debate started for Fiorina. She's the GOP's next card to stop Trump. It won't work for them because she has an undeniably bad record. I don't think she was that great in the debate, so I'm suspicious as to why she's being crowned the winner. Terrible anti-marijuana stance, citing a PP video that doesn't exist, not much substance either.

Carson is a really nice guy, but I question some things. Thinking going "oil independent" would have ended terrorism after 9/11 and been a suitable response is questionable. Believing evolution is a myth and the world is 3,000 years old flat out wrong. Questionable stances on drugs and alcohol too.

Still the democrat candidates are worse...I can't believe the democratic base is happy with their choices.

I wish some of the GOP would embrace 2015 on some of these social issues though... No reason any candidate should support the redneck hick bigot Kim Davis who's been married 4 times.

Archived