THE BROWNS BOARD

Kid arrested for making clock

gftChris

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not unable at all. Just long ago tired of your asshole constant questions.

If you really want to know, woody, go look it up your own self.

research it. You have the internet. Research, say, "....

wait. You don't have the courage to research it yourself.

Here, helpless (i'll even paste the content because you must be too feeble to click the link):

http://www.wikihow.com/Recognize-Signs-of-Terrorist-Activities

How to Recognize Signs of Terrorist Activities

Ever since September 11, terrorism has been a very real threat in the minds of Americans. There have been continued attempts to attack America, including in 2010 when a car bomb was parked in Times Square, New York, but failed to detonate. This bombing was prevented by the watchful eye of a street vendor who saw smoke exuding from the car. With citizen awareness, there are specific signs that you can watch for that signal possible terrorist activity and these are outlined below.

Surveillance. Often a terrorist will gather information about a potential target during the planning stages of an attack. Surveillance can include the monitoring or recording of security apparatus or other information in public or private locations. This may include the use of cameras, note taking, drawing diagrams, blueprints, detailed maps, or using binoculars or other vision-enhancing devices to take a closer look at secure locations.

Elicitation. Elicitation is the use of ordinary communications methods in order to gain information without being obvious about it. Attempts to gain information about military operations, capabilities, security procedures, and vulnerabilities, should raise a red flag. Elicitation attempts may be made by mail, email, telephone, or in person. This could also include eavesdropping or friendly conversation.

Tests of Security. Individuals or organizations planning terrorism will attempt to measure the capabilities of security apparatus. This can include measuring reaction times to security breaches, attempts to penetrate security barriers, or monitoring procedures to assess strengths and weaknesses of security.

Fundraising. In order to fund an attack, terrorists will seek financial resources. Suspicious transactions involving large cash payments, deposits or withdrawals are common signs of terrorist funding. Collections for donations, solicitation for money and criminal activity are also warning signs.

Acquiring supplies. Purchasing or stealing explosives, weapons, ammunition, or bomb-making materials is a sign of terrorists acquiring supplies. This includes purchases in large quantities of materials that can used to be make a bomb, including large quantities of fertilizer or beauty supplies. Also, acquiring military or police uniforms, decals, flight manuals, passes or badges (or equipment to manufacture such items), and items that can be used to access secure locations, are warning signs.
Impersonation. Watch out for people who seem out of place, based on behavior, in the workplace, neighborhood, business establishment, or elsewhere, who may be there on false pretenses. This includes suspicious border crossings, impersonation of law enforcement, military personnel, or company employees.
Rehearsal. Terrorists will often rehearse a pending attack to ensure that their operation will run smoothly. This may include putting operatives in position, monitoring police radios, and measuring emergency response times by police and fire fighters.
Deployment. Terrorists are arranging their assets, getting into position, or are in the midst of an attack. This is your last chance to alert the authorities before it’s too

TIPS

• While it is important to be vigilant against the threat of terrorism, it is also important to respect people's privacy rights.

Warning:

• Never approach a suspected criminal or terrorist on your own. Always alert the authorities.

and,

two of the above subjects... are "rehearsal" and "tests of security".

If a warped terrorist father wanted to, he could inspire his innocent son to

do a clock project.

Bombs often have timers, you know. Now, think, Woody, do you know...

what a timer is? and what a clock does?

that would test the security. It would only be a matter of adding the lethal part,

without the son's knowing it, and have him take it back to school again.

here's another link, woody - same information, since you bitch and bitch and bitch about links

anyone posts that you don't like. You should be able to research yourself. Unless your beak

gets in the way.

http://www.dhsem.state.co.us/prevention-security/citizen-resources/eight-signs-terrorism

Now, woodpecker, before you bitch about actually getting an answer to your whining "question"...

here's another one.

https://towcesternews.wordpress.com/2009/03/17/tell-tale-signs-to-spot-a-terrorist/

You should quit with the stupid excuses and read it.

"oh...er... I"m at work"..

"it's my phone, it makes me cry and I can't see the links or read them"

"your links are worth reading because... "X""

"peck, peck, peck, pecker, peck pecker, peck, peck"

I'm so-o-o tempted...

http://www.bird-x.com/blog/woodpecker-problems/

Use the Bird-X Woodpecker PRO sonic repellent device to specifically target woodpeckers and drive them away from the area. Combine this powerful audio deterrent with a visual scare like Irri-Tape or Scare-Eye balloons for a synergistic bird control effect.

Mebbe they communicate with somebody in Juarez, Mexico, in addition to

some of the above other warning signs:

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2014/09/military-experts-isis-el-paso-ft-bliss-danger-terrorist-attack/

Now, woody, do you still feel that terrorists coming across Obamao's OPEN FREAKIN BORDER

is nonsense?

(wait for the excuse from woody)

You're one sad individual... You also have a real knack for not taking in any new information, but that is another matter.

This whole back and forth started with you trying to legitimize Islamaphobia. You said it was perfectly rational to fear Muslims that might be associated with terrorist activities. You then failed to answer how you make this connection. Finally, you went on a little rant that trailed off post by post. Nothing really listed any reason for suspecting a Muslim, specifically one in this story, of terrorism. It sounded like a long winded way of legitimizing the state of fearing most muslims, which is idiotic.

Most snakes aren't poisonous - not ridiculous to be afraid of snakes

Most spiders don't bite - not ridiculous to be afraid of spiders

Most pit bulls are good - not ridiculous to be afraid of pit bulls

Most muslims are good people - ridiculous to be afraid of muslims

Never mind that there's more snakes and spiders in the world than muslims yet more people are killed by muslim fundamentalim in one day than are killed by snakes and spiders combined annually. I mean I could go on and on about this. Things far less likely to kill you than muslims that it's rational to be afraid of.

Lightning.

Plane crashes

falling from a great height

bears

the bubonic plague

Instead, why don't you tell me why it's not rational to be afraid of a group of people that have demonstrated time and time again their willingness to murder innocents and non combatants for religious principals on a grand scale?

and that you can't tell who the scumbags are?

that is the true point of the full covering womens dress.

Infiltration - deceit - trojan horse - by male terrorists.

Most snakes aren't poisonous - not ridiculous to be afraid of snakes

Most spiders don't bite - not ridiculous to be afraid of spiders

Most pit bulls are good - not ridiculous to be afraid of pit bulls

Most muslims are good people - ridiculous to be afraid of muslims

Never mind that there's more snakes and spiders in the world than muslims yet more people are killed by muslim fundamentalim in one day than are killed by snakes and spiders combined annually. I mean I could go on and on about this. Things far less likely to kill you than muslims that it's rational to be afraid of.

Lightning.

Plane crashes

falling from a great height

bears

the bubonic plague

Instead, why don't you tell me why it's not rational to be afraid of a group of people that have demonstrated time and time again their willingness to murder innocents and non combatants for religious principals on a grand scale?

So you think it is rational to be afraid of ALL Muslims, because of extremist Muslims? And you're using spiders and snakes to make your case? I just want to make sure I'm getting this right...

Pew Research estimates there are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/06/07/worlds-muslim-population-more-widespread-than-you-might-think/

A CNN article estimates the number of individuals in Jihadist groups at 106,000 http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/26/opinion/bergen-schneider-how-many-jihadists/

That's 0.006% of Muslims

Make that 1,000,000 Muslim terrorists

That's 0.062%

So anything more common than this, it is perfectly reasonable to be afraid of?

There are about 250,000,000 adults in the US http://datacenter.kidscount.org/data/tables/99-total-population-by-child-and-adult#detailed/1/any/false/869,36,868,867,133/39,40,41/416,417

There are 811,000 sex offenders http://www.parentsformeganslaw.org/public/meganReportCard.html

That's 0.32%

There are 212,000,000 individuals in the US with driver's licenses

There are 5,419,000 car accidents per year

That's 2.55%

Of spiders I can think of exactly five that are poisonous. Out of hundreds of thousands of species. Why are we afraid of spiders?

Why are you so willing to defend a muslim and shit on a christian? Why is a guy who (rightfully in my opinion - because it is stupid) hates religion so willing to jump on the muslim bandwagon? Not only are they stupid for believing their book to begin with but they're willing to murder innocent people in droves for it and the other 999,999,999 of them don't speak out against it. I am not willing to give islam any leeway. No consideation at all. I am not willing to accept them until they can throw down their book and denounce their counterparts. Until their voices drown out the voices of the "extremists" I wI'll consider them one and the same

Of spiders I can think of exactly five that are poisonous. Out of hundreds of thousands of species. Why are we afraid of spiders?

Why are you so willing to defend a muslim and shit on a christian? Why is a guy who (rightfully in my opinion - because it is stupid) hates religion so willing to jump on the muslim bandwagon? Not only are they stupid for believing their book to begin with but they're willing to murder innocent people in droves for it and the other 999,999,999 of them don't speak out against it. I am not willing to give islam any leeway. No consideation at all. I am not willing to accept them until they can throw down their book and denounce their counterparts. Until their voices drown out the voices of the "extremists" I wI'll consider them one and the same

Who said it is rational to be afraid of all spiders?

You seem to have a hard time distinguishing between Muslims and Muslim extremists.

Anything I say about something Christian I would say about Islam. I'm not a big fan of any religion. Except in your scenario, you aren't giving a one to one comparison. My defense of Muslims to say they aren't all extremist terrorists isn't a defense of the concept of Islam. Yes, groups like ISIS are a great example of why I think we'd be better off without religion. But by saying not all Muslims support ISIS I'm not defending the religion. I'm being realistic. I wouldn't make sweeping, incorrect generalizations about all Christians either. That doesn't mean I support Christianity though. Get it?

Many muslims have spoken out again Muslim extremists. Many on here just refuse to acknowledge this because it goes against their own agenda.

Yes, they should completely silence this extremist minority. There should be no reason why they don't drown out these voices. I mean, that's why we never hear anything about the Westboro Baptist Church.... wait...

So you don't consume any media that shows Muslims condemning extremists Muslims. You then take this to mean that most haven't. You then take this to mean that they agree with ISIS. You then use this as reason to defend a fear of all Muslims.

Brilliant.

Archived