THE BROWNS BOARD

Kid arrested for making clock

gftChris

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, they should completely silence this extremist minority. There should be no reason why they don't drown out these voices. I mean, that's why we never hear anything about the Westboro Baptist Church.... wait...

So you don't consume any media that shows Muslims condemning extremists Muslims. You then take this to mean that most haven't. You then take this to mean that they agree with ISIS. You then use this as reason to defend a fear of all Muslims.

Brilliant.

Weak.

Smh.

Yes, they should completely silence this extremist minority. There should be no reason why they don't drown out these voices. I mean, that's why we never hear anything about the Westboro Baptist Church.... wait...

So you don't consume any media that shows Muslims condemning extremists Muslims. You then take this to mean that most haven't. You then take this to mean that they agree with ISIS. You then use this as reason to defend a fear of all Muslims.

Brilliant.

Christianity in its entirety has always been pretty quick to point out that the 35 members of WBC are chowder heads.

Yet somebody keeps giving them(WBC) air-time.

Shocking.

Not.

hehe the consensus of the Bill Maher worship parade is that the kid is smart and we should apologise....

it was said here earlier - why wont a smart MIT entrant be smart enough to leave the faulty clock suitcase bomb at home?

unless there was a motive involved

stay tuned....

hehe the consensus of the Bill Maher worship parade is that the kid is smart and we should apologise....

it was said here earlier - why wont a smart MIT entrant be smart enough to leave the faulty clock suitcase bomb at home?

unless there was a motive involved

stay tuned....

I take it you have never been around some backwards dorks. The old adage "could do physics on a dry erase board but can't find the light switch to see the board" applies 9 times out of 10. Two engineers struggled with locking up our office the other evening. A door knob.

I take it you have never been around some backwards dorks. The old adage "could do physics on a dry erase board but can't find the light switch to see the board" applies 9 times out of 10. Two engineers struggled with locking up our office the other evening. A door knob.

Hey... come on. That's not always... ummm...

yea book smarts and practical experience -

hes a 14 year old and not all that awkward if you caught his response video?

very polished and intentions to convey the discrimination point quiet clearly imo...

I guarantee a lawyer sat him down by now. Everything from here on out will be rehearsed.

But hey man, don't let me stand in the way of the "this kid is the next Bin Laden" narrative.

Those two guys can plan out how to fix structural damage to a dam but had serious issues with that knob haha. Is aspbergers the default gear for most engineers?

Depends on the type of engineer, haha. I've noticed it is much more common with design engineers than manufacturing engineers. Us manufacturing engineers are like the jocks in this comparison... haha

Fuck you and the grammar to. I don't post to much any more and mainly because I can't stand reading the trash you plaster all over this board. For the love of God do you even listen to yourself? Every time either Cal or somebody prove you wrong and you still come back with blah blah blah.

FWIW, a friend of mine works for google and has met the kid - bright kid with a great attitude seems to be the consensus from everybody around there.

At the very least he has a lot of sweet connections. And if he is the typical 14 year old dork, hopefully all of the positive responses and trips will get him to open up some

Archived