THE BROWNS BOARD

Lol Jeb bush is a numbskull

Pumpkin Eater

for good reason. I have him and trump crossed off my list.

I really think trump supporters should dump him, and

adopt Carly Fiorina.

With Walker, Rubio or Carson on the ticket.

Carson-Fiorina. Rubio-Walker.

Carson-Rubio.

I'm sure we've been over this before, but remind me again how Cruz is eligible despite being born in Canada?

B\c Canada is not Kenya ^_^

All honesty its b\c he could still be considered a "natural born citizen" since both parents are\where Americans at the time better described here- http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2015/mar/26/ted-cruz-born-canada-eligible-run-president-update/

Cal, have you unsubscribed from the Carson email list? Woody

No, I just told the person I've been in contact with, about my serious misgivings

about the possibility that Carson would be negligent about the illegal problems

as Bush was, and Obamao really was, times twenty, and that I don't think I could

support him if that was true.

The answer was elaborate, included quotes from Carson. I'm pretty good with that.

I'm sure we've been over this before, but remind me again how Cruz is eligible despite being born in Canada?

If you go by original intent, Cruz and Rubio (and Obama) are not eligible under the original understanding of "natural born". It wold be highly amusing if the supreme court would take up such a case at this juncture and grant standing.

The entire pool of candidates have been terrible so far. It will be another "hold your nose and pick the least smelly turd" election.

if James Webb is still in the race when Ohio has it's primary I would, for the first time register to vote in a Democrat primary. But he's not doing much now.

310,000,000 US citizens plus 60,000,000 illegal immigrants and this is the best they can find to run?

Archived