THE BROWNS BOARD

Live from Clevleand

Zombo

I have a hotel room looking at the Q, and the weather is perfect.

Hit Flannery's Pub last night.

Tribe game tomorrow night with Carlos Carrasco on the mound.

Big tailgate Sunday, followed by pre-game field passes for the Browns home opener.

Going to be an awesome weekend, I hope the Browns will cooperate.

Holed up in my hotel room today, trying to get all of my work out of the way so that I can enjoy the rest of the weekend, so I will check in here when I need a distraction.

After that ... you bastards are on your own ... Hoorta and Marko join the festivities tonight, so the Browns Board will be largely unmoderated for a few days. OK, completely unmoderated.

So don't be dicks. Unless the douchebags deserve it.

Zombo

--Oh, and I'll start posting fantasy updates in a couple weeks or so. Hopefully

LOL...

Well for God sake don't forget your picks... AFCN... Fantasy... Survivor... etc...

Don't think I can bear another season of your Cleveland-fueled lamentations over things forgotten due to beer goggles...

Z... try to pace yourself this year.

Zombo and pacing are an oxymoron. They did head up to Kamm's Corners after Maya. What became of them I have no idea. I cut myself off after two beers- had to drive across town.

Too late.

Met these fuckers for lunch and ... so much for holed up in a hotel.

Kilted Tit.

Zombo

He meant Tilted Kilt. Think Hooters wit a Scottish flair.

Enjoy. I'll be in Dubai for work for the next two weeks watching on a bootleg website at the ass-crack of dawn.

Are you in town for the Ravens MNF game?

I will be Mike- so just maybe if you're interested.

can we please get some picks from the escapades from the tailgate? wanna see peeps wearing the Tshirt with vomit and juice all over it.

it'd be great for promotion. hee hee.

The t-shirts were a big hit. I carried mine the entire day and night in my hand, because I had to wear the one you sent in 2013 because that t-shirt got me two wins that year.

There are a lot of pictures, I am about 5 days behind work, so I will start posting some as I get time.

If you are on Facebook, I will post some albums on the Browns Board page.

Zombo

--Thank for the shirts, loved the "tour" on the back!

--Thank for the shirts, loved the "tour" on the back!

You rang? You know I've always got your back, Z...

I mean... how can you not admire a guy who even has a plan for bringing along his new, rookie T-shirt slowly?

Archived