THE BROWNS BOARD

Live from Clevleand

Zombo

Damn it. I was supposed to be there this weekend for my birthday.

Kids these days grow up so fast... Happy Birthday, youngin'... from me and Lil Tommy Rush...

"Times ain't now, but like they used to be...

Times ain't now, but like they used to be...

I'd have more fun, but the women are so hard to please...

Let it burn..."

Kids these days grow up so fast... Happy Birthday, youngin'... from me and Lil Tommy Rush...

"Times ain't now, but like they used to be...

Times ain't now, but like they used to be...

I'd have more fun, but the women are so hard to please...

Let it burn..."

Danke, friend.

man i miss the late night bar room pics with the brits all bellied up at the bar looking for trouble......

There are plenty of bar pics from this yet, but none made it passed the BrownsBoard legal team.

Here is where it started to go downhill Sunday, the infamous "orange shit" shot.

Shot_zpsrsqcxtf0.jpg

Zombo

Don't try to be anonymous after posting a pic of yourself. I know at least Mike is correct.

???

Mike is not in that picture.

Well, there is a Mike, but not Canton Mike. And not the guy you said was Mike.

So ... incorrect.

Zombo

Guess he has a twin then. Looks exactly the guy in the lavalava that CM identified as himself.

The guy in the lava lava had on a Danny Shelton jersey on, this guy is 46.

I'll let people identify themselves if they want to, someone might want to keep their BrownsBoard identities separate from their real ones.

I don't think any of these guys would care, maybe someone does.

This is me ... the Black guy on the left:

12004102_1022573061127513_78708876925248

There are plenty of bar pics from this yet, but none made it passed the BrownsBoard legal team.

Here is where it started to go downhill Sunday, the infamous "orange shit" shot.

Shot_zpsrsqcxtf0.jpg

Zombo

OK- I think Zombo has it right- if others want to step up and show the world who they are- or remain anonymous, I think it's a good idea. Correct, Gip is far left- I've left plenty of hints in uniform threads- that's me in the #46 jersey next to him. Few know #46 is a retired number, and it's also the year the Browns were formed. Stick your name on the back, and it will never go out of style. I got burned once buying a Tim Couch jersey- and I told myself I'm never making that mistake again.

The guy in the lava lava had on a Danny Shelton jersey on, this guy is 46.

I'll let people identify themselves if they want to, someone might want to keep their BrownsBoard identities separate from their real ones.

I don't think any of these guys would care, maybe someone does.

This is me ... the Black guy on the left:

BTW Z, I love the look on the guy's face in front of you- sort of like "can you believe that asshole right behind us?"

OK- I think Zombo has it right- if others want to step up and show the world who they are- or remain anonymous, I think it's a good idea. Correct, Gip is far left- I've left plenty of hints in uniform threads- that's me in the #46 jersey next to him. Few know #46 is a retired number, and it's also the year the Browns were formed. Stick your name on the back, and it will never go out of style. I got burned once buying a Tim Couch jersey- and I told myself I'm never making that mistake again.

Good to see all you diehards enjoying each other's company before the W.

I donated my Couch jersey to a developmentally disabled adult so it prolly didn't look much different than the previous knucklehead who wore the jersey. Might have even been an upgrade. Not sure why I was ever that ashamed of the jersey - it isn't like we ever made this an easy place to play QB since 99. I think this regime gets that better or we wouldn't have turned a 2013 train-wreck of 4-12 into a 7-4 start in 2014.

Just me or in the group shot:

• Is Z channeling a little Tom Hanks look?
  • Do hoorta and Gip have matching gold front teeth (I see a little glint).
  • Is the nice lady in the middle wondering simultaneously: Was it wise to meet this bunch under a bridge? Why are they about to do a shot of Prestone?

Shot_zpsrsqcxtf0.jpg

Zombo

im right behind the short wide fucker in the TJ Ward (or Mike Pruitt) jersey.

staying anonymous

You know... after another look I've seen worse looking O-lines...

Center may be a tad vertically challenged, but for some QBs that'd be a good thing.

Just me or in the group shot:

• Is Z channeling a little Tom Hanks look?
  • Do hoorta and Gip have matching gold front teeth (I see a little glint).
  • Is the nice lady in the middle wondering simultaneously: Was it wise to meet this bunch under a bridge? Why are they about to do a shot of Prestone?

Regarding z- maybe.

LOL, me and Gip have most of our teeth left- and the front ones aren't gold.

The nice lady is related to Howie, and made the trip up from Atlanta.

The "Orange shit" more properly known as Orange Curacao- is the real stuff from the Island of the same name. Tastes like extract of orange, and is a pretty smooth drink at 60 proof. It's become a Tailgate tradition good luck shot. I'm about to have another -it's 12:30 PM, and time to put the game face on. :)

i would be proud to hang with that crew any day of the week. there'd have to be a lot more on that table to sustain my thirst though.

Well, if you'd notice- there's a bottle of tequila on the table- a couple more fifths out of the picture, and two big coolers full of beer- I would hope that would hold you for a few hours.....

Archived