THE BROWNS BOARD

Obamao must be gay himself. Nominates gay to lead our army.

calfoxwc

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

because..... there aren't any other deserving, more deserving, people to

put into that position than a gay obamaonite? When he is all about

the culture war in favor of gays, transperverts, muslims, and illegals?

I guess Obamao couldn't find an openly gay Muslim transpervert mexican illegal.

Bringing perversion into a nomination.... is bad. very bad.

Obamao has made political culture war a mainstay of his appointment process, there's no denying it.

sick. Because if I were in the army, being asked by

my commander about re-enlisting..

you bet I would be saying NO. Woodpecker may dream of taking

orders from a pervert...

not so much for a lot of regular folks.

that's a better rule than to give gays precedence and favoritism...

over all the other normal American soldiers in the entire leadership in the Army...

which is exactly what obamao does regularly.

You be a normal, superior officer for well over a decade, make all those sacrifices...

and be the guy who should get that promotion....

and a dirtbag gay leftist pres puts an openly gay in charge. I see a lot of switching

to other services.

Obamao doesn't like the military, doesn't know about the military, and just

wants to undermine everything to control everything. He's a disaster for our country.

Cal, do you know all of the other worthy candidates who were passed over? The guy's credentials seem to make the guy qualified for the job. Excluding him for being gay is as bad as giving him the gig just because he is gay. If the guy is qualified then whether or not he plays hide the hotdog at home should mean jack shit.

Cal, do you know all of the other worthy candidates who were passed over? The guy's credentials seem to make the guy qualified for the job. Excluding him for being gay is as bad as giving him the gig just because he is gay. If the guy is qualified then whether or not he plays hide the hotdog at home should mean jack shit.

Thank you.

I'm still trying to figure out where the problem lies in hiring a gay man that is qualified for the job.

Absolutely nothing.

And no reason to assume that this guy could not possibly be the absolute best candidate in the entire military.

And there's no way to prove that politics had anything to do with it.

WSS

So would it bother you if a president made that statement? Or not?

(I'm guessing I know your response but why?)

WSS

I know you're the guy whose whole strategy on here is to ask enough rhetorical (or sometimes not) questions until you get someone in a "gotcha" moment.... but even I have no idea where you are planning on taking this one.

But ya, no shit. If a president said they are only going to consider straight, white, Christian males for roles that would not go over very well. I would not like it.

I know you're the guy whose whole strategy on here is to ask enough rhetorical (or sometimes not) questions until you get someone in a "gotcha" moment.... but even I have no idea where you are planning on taking this one.

But ya, no shit. If a president said they are only going to consider straight, white, Christian males for roles that would not go over very well. I would not like it.

And I'm sure you understand that saying well I'm going to do my best to pick my candidate from 1% of the available pool would not be the best way to do it statistically.

Like I said there's no reason to think this guy isn't qualified but imagine that I was looking for an engineer and decided to exclude straight males.

Or, for instance, if I was casting for a Broadway revival of Cats and wanted to hire all straight actors. I'm sure if I busted my ass I can find enough but...

I think that would severely hamper my chances of getting the very best one. It would not, of course, make it impossible but...

WSS

hello just a response from one of the "bIgots" on this subject -

"Like I said there's no reason to think this guy isn't qualified" ^

I believe that the his most important qualification is that he is gay.

I do not have the time now to expound on this yet - and if the thread doesnt die right now anyways I won t bother.

But after reading a NY Times article this morning - I can explain my reasoning for this OBVIOUS Obama agenda hire .....

When the Supreme court made the narrow ruling on gay marriage and Obama had the White House lit up in rainbow colored lights to celebrate the ruling is all I need to know. He is a horrible president, the worst in my lifetime. That ruling was not 9-0 but 5-4 with millions of Americans split (as well as the Supreme Court) on this but our divider in chief gloats with the decision.

And I'm sure you understand that saying well I'm going to do my best to pick my candidate from 1% of the available pool would not be the best way to do it statistically.

Like I said there's no reason to think this guy isn't qualified but imagine that I was looking for an engineer and decided to exclude straight males.

Or, for instance, if I was casting for a Broadway revival of Cats and wanted to hire all straight actors. I'm sure if I busted my ass I can find enough but...

I think that would severely hamper my chances of getting the very best one. It would not, of course, make it impossible but...

WSS

Yes, that all makes sense, but that isn't what you asked. You asked if I would not like it if the president said he's only appointing white, straight, Christian males. Of course I would be against that. But that doesn't mean I want him to only appoint minority groups.

Being against one thing doesn't mean I'm for the exact opposite.

hello just a response from one of the "bIgots" on this subject -

"Like I said there's no reason to think this guy isn't qualified" ^

I believe that the his most important qualification is that he is gay.

I do not have the time now to expound on this yet - and if the thread doesnt die right now anyways I won t bother.

But after reading a NY Times article this morning - I can explain my reasoning for this OBVIOUS Obama agenda hire .....

Who called you a bigot?

What evidence do you have to support your claim?

When the Supreme court made the narrow ruling on gay marriage and Obama had the White House lit up in rainbow colored lights to celebrate the ruling is all I need to know. He is a horrible president, the worst in my lifetime. That ruling was not 9-0 but 5-4 with millions of Americans split (as well as the Supreme Court) on this but our divider in chief gloats with the decision.

Not a 50/50 split though among Americans. Give it a decade, and it will be even more in favor of gay marriage.

Not a 50/50 split though among Americans. Give it a decade, and it will be even more in favor of gay marriage.

10 years ago, 37% in favour, 59% against, 4% undecided.

This year, almost exactly reversed - 60% in favour, 37% against, 3% undecided.

Which to be fair is roughly the voting proportions of the SCOTUS (obviously can't be exact because SCOTUS only has 9 judges).

9 years prior (1996), it was 27-68-5. In a decade? Well, I can't see it going back the other way, that's for sure.

Source

Archived