THE BROWNS BOARD

Yep. "scientists" want Obamao to.... you won't believe it.

calfoxwc

"scientists" want Obamao to prosecute... mmgw skeptics.

Don't even try to tell me they are just "scientists"......

http://dailycaller.com/2015/09/17/scientists-ask-obama-to-prosecute-global-warming-skeptics/#ixzz3m6i5gZfj

agree with what?

The tobacco companies deliberately withheld

facts of concern about tobacco. Like Virginia Slims

and the ingredient developed in them that was addictive.

On purpose.

There isn't any deliberate withholding of climate information..

by skeptics.

The withholding/blackballing of information that conflicts with

their political mmgw bs... was done by the UN.

Now, flap your wings, hop around, and sing the "I'm a little woodpecker and I'm so sorry" song.

so, woodpecker, you agree that people, espcially scientists, who refute the conclusions,

quite honestly, of the mmgw UN suckup crowd....

should be prosecuted or not?

Answer the freakin question. Use your little phone, and enter "y-e-s".... or "n-o"....

If there is any drunken homeless people in your vicinity, ask them - they can probably

help you better than you can help yourself.

so, woodpecker, you agree that people, espcially scientists, who refute the conclusions,

quite honestly, of the mmgw UN suckup crowd....

should be prosecuted or not?

Answer the freakin question. Use your little phone, and enter "y-e-s".... or "n-o"....

If there is any drunken homeless people in your vicinity, ask them - they can probably

help you better than you can help yourself.

If they present legitimate data to attempt to refute what most climate scientists believe, then no, they obviously shouldn't be prosecuted. Their work would be scrutinized by their peers (like every other scientific paper), and the accuracy of their work would be determined.

But, if groups with a very obvious reason to present conflicting results to the current consensus, fund flawed or misleading research, and then present it to the public, in an obvious attempt to promote their own agenda, then yeah... I think we should look into that. And, according to your earlier post, so do you.

not on climate change. It is not happening with skeptics.

But the UN has blackballed legit research by prominent international scientists, simply because

it didn't fit their political agenda.

Why not be very quiet and READ SOMETHING ??? Hint.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071221191858AASRgSr&p=un%20blackballs%20research

not on climate change. It is not happening with skeptics.

But the UN has blackballed legit research by prominent international scientists, simply because

it didn't fit their political agenda.

Why not be very quiet and READ SOMETHING ??? Hint.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071221191858AASRgSr&p=un%20blackballs%20research

A link to Yahoo answers that has a link to the Heartland Institute...

You're just doing this on purpose now...

You're asking why a random group, with no credibility, funded by the Heartland Institute, wasn't allowed to just talk at the UN? Then, of course, this shows up as news on Heartland's website....

This on is so fucking obvious Cal... please don't be this dumb.

then wise up, woodpecker. I just asked you a question about the UN.

The UN is black balling scientists - you think THAT is okay, then?

then you are totally being a hypocrite.

Your point was about deliberately changing/etc information, then maybe they should

be prosecuted.

So, I showed you that the UN did it. But that fits with your politics, so you flip beak.

Asshole woodypeckerhead pecks again.

UN isnt black balling(?) any scientists. A group of individuals, maybe scientists, who knows, funded by the Heartland Institute, which itself is a right wing "think tank" funded by oil and gas companies with the sole purpose of discrediting climate change, weren't allowed to speak at the UN. Do you think every group should be able to speak at the UN?

If there is legitimate research being done by legitimate scientists, I imagine the scientific community would be more than happy to review it. Blatantly biased, oil company funded groups with the single purpose of confusing the population at large (like you), does not really fall into that category.

The positive here is that there are many people that can easily see through this. I'm going to assume that includes most people of prominence in the scientific community. The negative is that there are many gullible people, that want to make everything us vs them, and will stay lock step with their party no matter what (you) that are easily manipulated and have the ability to vote.

if their studies are significant, and legit,

yes.

The excuse is flimsy.... "oh..er...we don't approve of....well...any source

that enables any study that doesn't agree with".

You science denier.

I am going to count that as 1.

Just try to think things like this through. This is about as blatant as it gets for bias being used in place of actual research. I am going to guess a group needs some amount of credibility before it can speak at the UN. No amount of right wing or oil lobby funding is going to reverse the research and conclusions the vast, vast majority of climate scientists have found.

bs.

You are rationalizing being a political bigot scince denier.

To me, it doesn't matter who it is that shows the honest flip side of "mmgw".

But your candyass woodpeckerish excuses are nearly amusing.

bs.

You are rationalizing being a political bigot scince denier.

To me, it doesn't matter who it is that shows the honest flip side of "mmgw".

But your candyass woodpeckerish excuses are nearly amusing.

The fact that people are objecting so strongly to the potential investigation of companies that misleading the general public for monetary gains speaks volumes about the ability of those companies to manipulate and mislead. Because there's absolutely no reason for the companies standing to profit hugely from climate change not being real would have absolutely no reason to influence the findings to show climate change not being real, and there's no precedent for anything like that from tobacco and lead companies.

Never mind the fact that that the OP and link jumped from 'companies deliberately misleading the public for profit' to 'anyone that disagrees' as if they are the same thing. Most climate scientists (hell, most scientists) welcome legitimate challenges to their findings, because the more robust the challenge, the more confidence you can have if it holds up.

But sure, it's all a hoax to steal your money, concocted by and agreed upon by scientists all around the world, placing phoney evidence like reduced land ice, loss of habitat, California being generally on fire, polar vortices, so that governments can tax you...smh.

Well, that is a good point, Chris, but it is also true on the flip side.

Look at Al Gore's investments. Look at the left's culture war for

redistribution of wealth around the globe, and here in our country,

more money to fund "social justice" - a liberal monicer for "give out free

stuff for votes".

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/091415-771013-climate-change-is-a-shakedown-not-based-on-science.htm

http://usconservatives.about.com/od/environment/a/Why-Conservatives-Are-Skeptical-Of-Man-made-Global-Warming.htm

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071022190918AA7mLnp&p=who%20stands%20to%20make%20money%20in%20man%20made%20global%20warming

Archived