THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns slotted to pick first in Mock Draft?!

BrownieMan

Fail for Cardale.

In fairness to Hoorta, that was written before Cardale got benched again.

All kidding aside - what's going on with that offense the last 2 weeks. As lopsided as that score looked vrs Hawaii the week before - it wasn't nearly that pleasant to the eyeball test as outrageous as that may sound. I'm really thankful there wasn't a well coached team like Michigan State playing the Buckeyes in either of the last 2 weeks.

In fairness to Hoorta, that was written before Cardale got benched again.

All kidding aside - what's going on with that offense the last 2 weeks. As lopsided as that score looked vrs Hawaii the week before - it wasn't nearly that pleasant to the eyeball test as outrageous as that may sound. I'm really thankful there wasn't a well coached team like Michigan State playing the Buckeyes in either of the last 2 weeks.

MICHIGAN STATE? HA!! they woulda lost by 40!

i woulda pulled both cardale and tj and put miller in or for that matter the punter to play qb the way those bums looked.

i kinda get the urban meyer burning ship method of coaching but dude, you just dropped 20 points in the standings and your alums and fans who paid to go to th game had to endure that crap for the sake of what....? teaching these punks a lesson? yeah they ARE infatuated with themselves and look who they're getting it from. YOU!!! (urban)

It just goes to show how important the offensive coordinator is. Browns lost theirs and OSU lost Hermann.

If the Browns want a QB, the Titans have a backup that should be a starter.

I gotta go! Brandon Weeden is now the Dallas QB. Looks like Romo broke his collar bone!

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some upcoming players in the next 2 years. Don't know how that first guy got there. LOL! :lol:

From The Washington Post:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/sports/wp/2015/09/30/nfl-draft-myles-garrett-heads-10-college-players-with-most-tantalizing-nfl-upside/

Archived