THE BROWNS BOARD

Weeden

TexasAg1969

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG, I work with a bunch of boys backers. This should be great! Couldn't happen to a nicer team. . . .

Saw Luke McCown doing a Verizon commercial during the Texans 2nd loss. The image was on it's side and I thought he spent a lot of time there in Cleveland.

I am going to channel my inner Saint Theresa and wish Weeden success as the back up while Romo, who's supposed to have the best O line, recovers from the second broken collar bone of his career.

Go Weeden!

And thank you Browns for cutting ties with Terrance West. Thanks for the fumble, idiot.

Also, to Chip Kelly: you really had the league going there for a while. Sam Bradford, Demarco Murray. And no pass,protection will get Sam Bradford killed while Murray is getting tackled behind the line of scrimmage.

Odell Beckham had a good day with the Giants while they dropped to 0-2

For once, I feel pretty good about our chances this year what with the Ravens 0-2

We have a boat load of talent on both sides of the ball. It's going to come down to coaching and execution. Penalties and turnovers.

So in comes Oakland who just handed a loss to the Ravens who looked horrible!

We're going to need a solid outing from our defense and no mistakes on offense but will get the win.

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: After 2 weeks I don't know what to think about any team?? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

I'm glad Chip Kelly is failing, Weeden at the helm is a riot ! Other than that, who is the real deal???

"Hello Jerry, Jimmy H here. Nah, Ray's on extended vacation so I thought I'd share with you what the homeless guy told me this morning. Trade me straight up, Weedon for Johnny Football. I get my pocket passer and you get.......................well your home-state phenom back. Deal?" ;)

Ha ha he wasn't that bad. He threw a touchdown pass to Terence Williams. If Dallas has the best O-line in the NFL then why is Romo always breaking things.

Because he's sort of fragile- not as bad as Sam Bradford. The tackle he got hurt on wasn't particularly nasty.

dont look now, but Brandon Weeden has the highest passer rating in the league(149.7)....hahaha.....

shhhhhh.... Wheezy still thinks it's Pre-season....

I bet the Cowboys win at least 3 of the next 8 games while Romo is out. If there's a bye in there that means they're only 5-4. Not terrible with Romo coming back.

The O is so strong I don't think Dez has a huge impact. The D is looking quite stout. The real issue is the Redskins actually look legit with the RG3 distraction gone.

Archived