THE BROWNS BOARD

Weeden

TexasAg1969

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet the Cowboys win at least 3 of the next 8 games while Romo is out. If there's a bye in there that means they're only 5-4. Not terrible with Romo coming back.

The O is so strong I don't think Dez has a huge impact. The D is looking quite stout. The real issue is the Redskins actually look legit with the RG3 distraction gone.

You were not a member of this board.....or a Browns fan during the Weeden era.

And yes, Weeden can make up for the loss of Romo, Bryant, and Murray all by himself. He is that dynamic.

Yes, yes indeed.

(and hopefully you haven't learned everything you know about sarcasm from Sheldon Cooper)

jerry jones's face when romo went down was priceless. i think he cleared out the owner's box when he shit his pants.

couldn't happen to a better team. don't wish injury on anybody and this IS just a game BUT....

fuck them.

My mantra is: Somebody in the NFL is always going to get hurt. It might as well be players on the Steelers/Ravens/Bengals....or in this case Cowboys....as the Browns certainly have always suffered huge blows with injuries.

Better them than the Browns.

Besides....the Browns already lost their starting QB to injury. Or are people forgetting about that?

Ohno Romo strikes again.....dude is positively cursed and, therefore, will never win anything...

I wonder how much(in nice round millions) Jerry has paid Romo to sit and watch.....

Lucky they have a Superstar receiver to carry them......oh wait......(never mind)....

Ohno Romo strikes again.....dude is positively cursed and, therefore, will never win anything...

I wonder how much(in nice round millions) Jerry has paid Romo to sit and watch.....

Lucky they have a Superstar receiver to carry them......oh wait......(never mind)....

I guess they'll be leaning on their star RB......oh wait......(never mind)....

Losing murray was a blow. Losing Dez was a blow. Losing Romo was a blow. Starting weeden is as big a blow again.

So basically now Dallas blows...

And yes, Weeden can make up for the loss of Romo, Bryant, and Murray all by himself. He is that dynamic.

Yes, yes indeed.

(and hopefully you haven't learned everything you know about sarcasm from Sheldon Cooper)

Obviously, he didn't see this one.

... and now it's being reported that Witten is being treated for not one, but two sprained ankles and is uncertain for Sunday...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25312379/report-cowboys-te-jason-witten-could-miss-week-3-game-vs-falcons

Yes, yes indeed.

Wasn't on this board but was a Browns fan, to be clear.

... and the 'Boys just traded with BUF for Matt Cassell...

Another case of the deadly endorsement...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000536885/article/cowboys-trade-for-bills-qb-matt-cassel

Dallas traded for Bills quarterback Matt Cassel on Tuesday, the team announced. NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport was the first to report the news. The Bills sent a 2017 seventh-round pick to the Cowboys for a 2017 fifth-round pick as well, NFL Media's Albert Breer reported, according to a Cowboys team source.

Cassel and a 7th for a 5th...

He's a thing of beauty on throwing a football. His passing motion and his arm, frankly, you won't see a more gifted passer, power, accuracy, the entire aspect of it.

0ap3000000536652.jpg

Yes, his passes are a thing of beauty, tight spiral, great velocity- right to the other team. He also has a unique underhand delivery he uses on occasion.

... and the 'Boys just traded with BUF for Matt Cassell...

Another case of the deadly endorsement...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000536885/article/cowboys-trade-for-bills-qb-matt-cassel

Dallas traded for Bills quarterback Matt Cassel on Tuesday, the team announced. NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport was the first to report the news. The Bills sent a 2017 seventh-round pick to the Cowboys for a 2017 fifth-round pick as well, NFL Media's Albert Breer reported, according to a Cowboys team source.

Cassel and a 7th for a 5th...

Cassel will be starting by the end of October if We-done plays down to the level we all know he's capable of.

Expecting a clay pigeon attack?

BTW... kudos to Buf.

Cut QB.

Resign QB at a discount.

Trade QB and a 7th for a 5th...

Not bad...

Not Patriot quality QB cashing, but not bad...

He's a thing of beauty on throwing a football. His passing motion and his arm, frankly, you won't see a more gifted passer, power, accuracy, the entire aspect of it.

0ap3000000536652.jpg

London Fletcher is not as impressed as Jones.

"I almost crashed my car,” Fletcher said of hearing Jones' compliment. “Listen, we played against Brandon Weeden when he was in Cleveland, and man, he threw me an interception – I thought I was playing catch with my kid in the park or in the backyard, man."

I wonder if anyone will buy Dallas Weeden jerseys to hang in the closet with the Dallas Kosar jerseys?

Dunno, but if Wheezy does well, then there may be a market for his old Browns jerseys...

The ebay add writes itself... "Cowboy fans! Own them all!!!"

I have a Kosar Dallas Jersey

MY great aunt was a huge Bernie fan. When she died, I helped clear out her house, she had a shrine to Bernie

I got a Kosar #20 Miami jersey, #19 Browns jersey, #18 Dallas jersey, and a #19 Dolphins jersey.

Not to mention numerous Browns, American Greeting, RTA, and other memento's

I have a Kosar Dallas Jersey

MY great aunt was a huge Bernie fan. When she died, I helped clear out her house, she had a shrine to Bernie

I got a Kosar #20 Miami jersey, #19 Browns jersey, #18 Dallas jersey, and a #19 Dolphins jersey.

Not to mention numerous Browns, American Greeting, RTA, and other memento's

Hoorta is your great aunt???

WSS

Archived