THE BROWNS BOARD

Military ordered to overlook "child abuse"

Westside Steve

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its muslim culture apparently.

Yeah we get an ear beating about how Islam is no different than Christianity while soldiers are having to allow rape due to it being Muslim cultural norms.

Either you accept that Islam is fucked up and OK child rape or you put a stop to it and accept that Islam is fucked. People can't have it both ways.

I read that and was confused, cause you do that in Iran and you get put in a burlap sack and tossed off a mountain. Not sure if this is a shia vs sunni thing or just how Afghani men get down. I read the kiteflyer a few years ago, amazing book I recommend it to everyone....the narrator talked about having shit like this happen to him. Happens when they're all boys too. I don't get it either. Really don't understand why servicemen had to tolerate it, especially on base? Yeah they've got to get to the bottom of that. If that order came from the admin than we've got to hear about that. I "partially" understand looking the other way off base...cause you aren't gonna stop that shit and trying to might start an int incident. But there should have been a policy on base that the Afghani's should have been made crystal clear aware of.....you pull that shit on base and you go missing. One of those unfortunate disapearances that happens in war.

Sick. Criminally insane. I would say, let's pull our troops the hell out of that stinkhole

if that is their "culture".

Let them defend it - but if terrorism bases occur there again,

flat out almost nuke em. I can understand not wanting our troops to be

lured into an ambush, but this president orders that to be overlooked?

stupid, "islam" favoring sumbeech.

You guys are really piling on this "Islam says to rape kids" thing huh? Idk what verses are in the Koran, but is it possible that fucked up people are doing fucked up things? I mean, did Catholic priests touch kids because of the Bible?

(inb4 I'm told I'm pro Islam again)

You guys are really piling on this "Islam says to rape kids" thing huh? Idk what verses are in the Koran, but is it possible that fucked up people are doing fucked up things? I mean, did Catholic priests touch kids because of the Bible?

(inb4 I'm told I'm pro Islam again)

Is raping people an accepted part of societies anywhere outside of Islamic majority countries? Saudis and the UAE are rich and have access to modern education but still rape other men as a form of punishment.

Is raping people an accepted part of societies anywhere outside of Islamic majority countries? Saudis and the UAE are rich and have access to modern education but still rape other men as a form of punishment.

Arguably in the US rape is acceptable because of the way it is portrayed as the victims fault. "if you didn't want to get raped, you shouldn't have been so pretty, you know men are just one dimensional beasts whose raging testes they cannot control" etc.

Also, rape is an accepted part of the culture in places like India as well. Not particularly a Muslim thing, more a backwards country thing. How much Islam is to blame for that backwardness is up for debate. I'm sure plenty, but other things as well.

Btw, when I say accepted/acceptable I don't mean you walk in on someone raping someone else and you're like "ok have at it" - more like "someone got raped? Oh well, just another one on the list"

Yes, we accept it with life in prison or in some states the death penalty. Very acceptable....

I think I didn't make myself well understood on that one. A bit like gun violence - of course, everyone thinks it's a bad thing, but then there's a general "well whaddaya gonna do..." attitude. Then there's this guy claiming that when a priest rapes a boy "the boy is culpable." I'm not saying people are fine with it, like I said. Like people aren't fine with gangs, but hey, what are you gonna do.

Arguably in the US rape is acceptable because of the way it is portrayed as the victims fault. "if you didn't want to get raped, you shouldn't have been so pretty, you know men are just one dimensional beasts whose raging testes they cannot control" etc.

Also, rape is an accepted part of the culture in places like India as well. Not particularly a Muslim thing, more a backwards country thing. How much Islam is to blame for that backwardness is up for debate. I'm sure plenty, but other things as well.

Btw, when I say accepted/acceptable I don't mean you walk in on someone raping someone else and you're like "ok have at it" - more like "someone got raped? Oh well, just another one on the list"

Chris, I know that you know more about the States then what social justice warrior types put out there on the internet. Rape is not brushed off here as " just another" type thing. It is taken so serious here that rapists have to have themselves put into special protection in our prisons. Even career scumbags know that rape is unacceptable and will murder them on sight.

So no, it isn't just shrugged off in the States like "just another" type thing.

Chris, I know that you know more about the States then what social justice warrior types put out there on the internet. Rape is not brushed off here as " just another" type thing. It is taken so serious here that rapists have to have themselves put into special protection in our prisons. Even career scumbags know that rape is unacceptable and will murder them on sight.

So no, it isn't just shrugged off in the States like "just another" type thing.

Maybe I have a misconception. But everything you read from "women shouldn't dress provocatively" to "you can't get pregnant from rape" indicates that people making the decisions have an attitude towards rape than isn't exactly 'all out war' against rapists.

No, Chris, we understand. I'm sure the practice of chaining a little boy to the bed to be used as sex slave is very very similar to a drunk chick naked in some guys bed who decides at the last second she's made a bad choice. Good call on your part. Since we are going down this path I would wonder if that practice was left over by the British occupation? What do you think?

WSS

Maybe I have a misconception. But everything you read from "women shouldn't dress provocatively" to "you can't get pregnant from rape" indicates that people making the decisions have an attitude towards rape than isn't exactly 'all out war' against rapists.

These moron politicians end up getting crucified by the media for saying things that absurd. Their opinions aren't cultural norms.

Here's something interesting, the Taliban banned the practice under penalty of severe torture when they were in power in Afghanistan. So radical Islam is against this. Let's recap, the people we were helping to control and rule the country were the pedo's.....the radical Islamist terrorists, whom we're trying to get rid of....are the anti boy fuckers. You can't write this. That place is a fucking cultural rubix cube, we have GOT to get the fuck out of there.

Here's something interesting, the Taliban banned the practice under penalty of severe torture when they were in power in Afghanistan. So radical Islam is against this. Let's recap, the people we were helping to control and rule the country were the pedo's.....the radical Islamist terrorists, whom we're trying to get rid of....are the anti boy fuckers. You can't write this. That place is a fucking cultural rubix cube, we have GOT to get the fuck out of there.

We are just about out already. And with all of the military hardware Obummer is leaving there, will keep ISIS, Al Queda and the Taliban well stocked in equipment and arms. Thanks Obummer.

Archived