THE BROWNS BOARD

New vets starting strong.....

Mudfly

One thing that is becoming clear is the 3 veterans we picked up are starting out strong.....

Andy Lee is a kicking machine, and as stated when we signed him, his punting WILL be a huge advantage for us......and it is proving out......GREAT TRADE!!!!

Tramon Williams is also playing extremely well(easily our best CB so far). Solid coverage. Solid tackling. Good character and leadership.......yet ANOTHER great signing and huge step up from Skrine.....

and Randy Starks looks like he's as advertised.....a solid active run stuffer......great add!!!!

Now, just add these 3 to Dansby and Whitner and we've improved our veteran talent by miles.....

Nice job by the Farmer in identifying reasonable/affordable talent that will help improve the team.....

could just be that Benji is playing too well to sit....

I think that, after last season, we couldnt plan on him playing so well.....but now he is.....

And Bowe, who has been injured, just hasn't had a chance to shine(yet)....so Farmer brings em in....Pettine decides who plays....

Bowe "maybe" isnt good(but we haven't seen him to decide).....and Benji is killing it......so why sit him?

Baby steps...

Bowe was on the sideline yesterday... I saw him...

This week? Special Teams?

Gunner...

Maybe in the wedge...

Love the Lee sound...

Don't forget Coons. I know only one short FGA, but 48-yd extra point is a pretty good audition.

Has he missed dead center yet?

Archived