THE BROWNS BOARD

Reckon this makes Bob's day - Walker dropping out of the race

calfoxwc

I don't see his ...message? getting across. He's been a good, courageous gov.

... but I don't see him being president as I do with Rubio and Carson.

Christie should, Trump needs to, and Fiorina probably will later. Huckabee, too.

Kasich has been great for Ohio, but I don't see him bringing the country together

via who he is as a national leader.

We'll see how it goes.

Lol....yes Cal, I'm not his biggest fan.

The GOP race is interesting so far, with a ton of time left. I have no idea who will get the nomination, but I'm watching. I'mlooking for a good leader not named Hilary.

he had no shot. You can't be against abortion even if the mother is near death and expect to win the GE, the country just isn't that conservative. First republican to strike a compromise between flaming liberal lets mill out fetus parts and ultra righty no abortions ever under any circumstances so lets start the rape train conservatives...........that republican probably has a good chance at winning.

"life of the mother" was true back in the old days, like

around the 18th-19th century. Today, though, with the

fascinating technology, I believe it is supposed to so extremely

rare, it's a non-issue for the most part.

I could be wrong, but that's just what I've read in the past.

"life of the mother" was true back in the old days, like

around the 18th-19th century. Today, though, with the

I could be wrong, but that's just what I've read in the past.

I can assure you that you are wrong. One of my best friends who's devout devout devout catholic almost lost his wife on the birth table. They were told for months that the baby would be horribly deformed, like not just autistic or downs syndrome or something where some semblance of a life can still be had...this baby would have probably not made it to 1st grade. But she decided she didn't want an abortion. The doctors told them there was a 10-20% chance that she would die and a higher chance that the baby would be stillborn. Baby was stillborn and she almost died. If she wasn't the Olympic athlete hoss that she is, I don't think she would have made it. He even in retrospect said we should have had the abortion. But they now have two perfectly healthy sons so it worked out.

Cleve - actually READ WHAT I POSTED.

Stop being a jerk so you can rant about stuff.

I SAID IT WAS EXTREMELY RARE.

I know, you won't man up and read it, so I'll repost it:

Today, though, with the

I'm sorry your friend and his wife went through that.

It's about less than 1%.

http://www.abortionfacts.com/facts/8

from the link, since you won't read it, Cleve:

"While he was United States Surgeon General, Dr. C. Everett Koop stated publicly that in his thirty-eight years as a pediatric surgeon, he was never aware of a single situation in which a freeborn child's life had to be taken in order to save the life of the mother. He said the use of this argument to justify abortion in general was a “smoke screen.”

Do you need it underlined, italicized, underlined and bolded? Maybe a different color?

"While he was United States Surgeon General, Dr. C. Everett Koop stated publicly that in his thirty-eight years as a pediatric surgeon, he was never aware of a single situation in which a freeborn child's life had to be taken in order to save the life of the mother. He said the use of this argument to justify abortion in general was a “smoke screen.”

Wow you know some voters in Wisconsin with mixed feelings??? There is a blockbuster. I just think the circus kind of pushed the quieter candidates to the outside. That's Life boys.

WSS

Point being they're happy he's out of the race, but not best pleased he's heading back there.

Agree he got lost in the "Donald Trump and enemies" election campaigning so far, but equally he's not a good candidate.

Archived