THE BROWNS BOARD

Going to a Browns game

ConnerLangford

Hey guys, I'm not exactly sure what the best way to go about this is. I live in Chattanooga, TN and have never been to a Browns game before, me and my dad are huge Browns fans and we're wanting to make it up to a game around December. Is it best to buy tickets beforehand or is it better to buy tickets from scalpers? And how much do they normally go for?

Conner, I have travelled from NC to Ctown for 20yrs. Ebay Auctions or Craigslist is your is your best way for tickets. But must be original hard form tickets and have scored a pair in dogpound $80-$125 for both. Traveling in December can be tough in weather. There is a Amtrak station that puts you right at the Stadium (walk) if you have Amtrak local. Maybe 2-4 hour longer ride but it comes with food & bar and no road drama. private message me if need more info. December playoff hopes will affect ticket prices. Amtrak has a site for roundtrip depart and arrival. Good Luck and now till mid Oct. is your time to book a Merry Xmas..

Hey guys, I'm not exactly sure what the best way to go about this is. I live in Chattanooga, TN and have never been to a Browns game before, me and my dad are huge Browns fans and we're wanting to make it up to a game around December. Is it best to buy tickets beforehand or is it better to buy tickets from scalpers? And how much do they normally go for?

If you absolutely want authentic seats- this is the site, you'll pay a slight premium: http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com/NFL/cleveland-browns-tickets/?GCID=1467&Keyword=browns%20tickets

I've used StubHub many times with no problem for out of town Browns games.

The main party before the game- it's pretty raucous- is in the Muni Lot east of the stadium- be warned- that lot, and the Burke Airport lot next to it fill up pretty early. Or there's plenty of bars on West 6th & 9th if the weather is cold. The Hard Rock Cafe also has a pregame deal.

One of the Board's demigods also lives in Chattanooga....ballpeen. Perhaps he can give you advice on making it up here from Choo Choo city for a game.

Yea don't count on a scalper.

Sometimes I've gone tailgating and gotten tickets from a scalper, but I live nearby so I'm happy to tailgate then go to the bar to watch it.

For the full experience you should plan on tailgating in the muni lot though. Although I'm not sure I'd like the muni lot in December.

Archived