THE BROWNS BOARD

MNF Jets

jcam222

I can't believe I'm rooting for the Jets! It's time to watch these overrated teams get their butts kicked. The Colts picked up a bunch of old guys in free agency and then drafted a wide receiver.

It's nice to see the Colts, Ravens, Philly, start off 0-2

I hate to say it but Bruce Arians was the coach Indy let get away.

Rex Ryan must be saying, "WTF?"

Agree.... Jets have an identity, but something seems amiss with the Colts as well... and I don't think it's Luck...

I can't believe I'm rooting for the Jets! It's time to watch these overrated teams get their butts kicked. The Colts picked up a bunch of old guys in free agency and then drafted a wide receiver.

It's nice to see the Colts, Ravens, Philly, start off 0-2

I hate to say it but Bruce Arians was the coach Indy let get away.

80% of the survivor leagues got blown up in one weekend with all the upsets. If you had the Redskins, Raiders, Bucs, Jags & Jets as winners this week- welcome to the Nostradamus Club.

To Soon? The Jets go as far as that OL & DL take them and they are damn good at both. The J. McCown drive maybe better than any Luck drive all night? What could have been if Josh finished Jets game till they ear holed Josh in the head. Could not watch, turned it off. Far to soon!! Jets will out Bully teams with no fight left if you let them..

Andrew Luck: 28 turnovers since beginning of 2014, highest in the league over that span. Merril Hoge has not weighed in yet (actually, maybe he has; how the hell would I know?)

Because Andrew Luck also threw 40 TD passes last year and went to the AFC championship game. They also started 0-2 last year before going on that run. Merill Hoge is a douche just like Stephen A, just baits people for ratings.

Rex Ryan must be saying, "WTF?"

Hahaha....for real.....

People forget.....last year the Jets were supposed to be good, but ended up being the surprise suckage team.....playing WAY below expectation......

Looks like Boles is getting what Rexy couldnt out of those players......Rexy should have those Bills playing below expectation soon enough.....

Jets will out Bully teams with no fight left if you let them..

Arent the Browns supposed to be the bullies?.....or is it the Bills?....or the Jets?......

Pettine......leaving a trail of offenseless bullies behind.....

Luck will never make it in this league...

Andrew Luck: 28 turnovers since beginning of 2014, highest in the league over that span. Merril Hoge has not weighed in yet (actually, maybe he has; how the hell would I know?)

and this ladies and gentleman is why you don't draft a franchise QB before you have an OLine or everything else in place.

andrew luck would be in tom brady status now if he was on a team that was complete. probably end up like tim couch.......battered and broken before he can leave town and go compete somewhere else.

andrew luck can't make it in this league? GTFO here. if he were on the jets right now i'd put up my house they'd win the super bowl. (well, not really but....)

and this ladies and gentleman is why you don't draft a franchise QB before you have an OLine or everything else in place.

andrew luck would be in tom brady status now if he was on a team that was complete. probably end up like tim couch

Absolutely correct. I have always preached Oline and DLine in this league and strongly believe that you need both to be successful. You don't draft a good QB without one. And that goes for all the teams that have one like Oakland, Jax, Tennessee, Tampa Bay, etc.

living here and reading everything about the team i thought the jets would suck this year.

and then there's geno smith so i could still be right.

I find it somewhat it somewhat ironic that Fitz is winning in NY, but both his replacements Hoyer and Mallet are losing in Houston with what was supposed to be an NFL premier defense. :D

really j?

i mean they played us when we looked like the buckeyes last week and indy? indy has a great qb and that's it. wait until they play in-conference and buffallo and NE beat the piss out of them. it is only the 2nd week so let's not get too carried away.

Bills, Jets, Dolphins and Patriots - that's a contender for toughest division in football. Along with AFCN as always, and then NFC west

I still think those 49ers are a team that has gone tits up. The game they won vs. Minn. was an aberration I believe. The Steeler game is more like what you will see from them.

just-put-your-hands-up-and-imagine-alien

The point is, these pundits love to make sweeping pronouncements from the mountaintop about who has it and doesn't based on a few datapoints or film clips. It becomes one big echo chamber of guys trying to prove their cred saying what everybody else is saying. Luck was terrible last night. It happens. Nobody will say anything because he's proven himself.

But 22 yr old Manziel looks like a rookie in 3 starts, and it's proof he can never play in this league.

Troy Aikman had 9 TDs and 18 INTs in 11 games as a rookie.

It's a game. It's competitive and unpredictable, which is why prognosticators often look like idiots.

Bad last nite? Yes... and not very good week 1 either. But looking at the arc of Luck's career and the skills he has displayed and confirmed repeatedly through two years leaves me no doubt that he is the real deal.

As for JM... 2014 was proof that JFF could never play in this league. Luckily a layer was peeled back revealing a potentially NFL-grade QB underneath.

As a rookie Aikman played on a team worse than any Luck has seen.

Bills, Jets, Dolphins and Patriots - that's a contender for toughest division in football.

Certainly the leading contender at the 1/8th pole...

andrew luck would be in tom brady status now if he was on a team that was complete. probably end up like tim couch.......battered and broken before he can leave town and go compete somewhere else.

andrew luck can't make it in this league? GTFO here. if he were on the jets right now i'd put up my house they'd win the super bowl. (well, not really but....)

But- it was virtually unanimous- Luck was considered the best qb entering the league in years. The closest to a can't miss prospect since say Elway.

But- it was virtually unanimous- Luck was considered the best qb entering the league in years. The closest to a can't miss prospect since say Elway.

oh and i think everyone would agree. doesn't mean he can pick up the whole team and carry it on his back. hell manning was lucky to win one in indy. that team is a mess.

Archived