THE BROWNS BOARD

best browns ever

cambridgeho

Im bored as hell, cuz it has been raining the last 2 days. So i was wanting to put together an all time browns team, we know who the RB is.

if not a boredom topic let me know.

Are you suggesting we put together a list of the top 53 players from the Brown's past/present and then pick the starting 11 on each side of the ball?

This would probably give most of us a taste of what it might be like to be a GM/head coach in the NFL w/o the contract / $$$ / cap concerns of course.

How to get down to the final 53. Who would have to go?

For instance, would Mike Oliphant make your final list? Might be more fun than (but not as relevant as) a mock draft.

I'm sure there's members here who have probably done this in the past. (You know who you are.)

This would probably take some time for people to find their lists, do the appropriate updating, and then post by best means available

This could end up being a discussion about the current generation being so much bigger, faster, and stronger than previous generations.

Could be quite a pissing contest. Good thing that never happens in here.

Who would decide the final all time top 53 Cleveland Browns ??

Yes, there's still 4 more weeks to the draft! :unsure:

Are you suggesting we put together a list of the top 53 players from the Brown's past/present and then pick the starting 11 on each side of the ball?

This would probably give most of us a taste of what it might be like to be a GM/head coach in the NFL w/o the contract / $$$ / cap concerns of course.

How to get down to the final 53. Who would have to go?

For instance, would Mike Oliphant make your final list? Might be more fun than (but not as relevant as) a mock draft.

I'm sure there's members here who have probably done this in the past. (You know who you are.)

This would probably take some time for people to find their lists, do the appropriate updating, and then post by best means available

This could end up being a discussion about the current generation being so much bigger, faster, and stronger than previous generations.

Could be quite a pissing contest. Good thing that never happens in here.

Who would decide the final all time top 53 Cleveland Browns ??

Yes, there's still 4 more weeks to the draft! :unsure:

thats what i had in mind, i think it would be cool 2 do.

after some research i found an offense that would be pretty good, the only thing is that if they played today they would get killed up front, the biggest blocker is only like 260lbs.

@

QB- I have to take otto graham, freakish athlete, which whom i believe would be like a faster drew brees, the guy had the smarts.

bernie kosar would be a close second and in the new era of players getting a bit bigger with all the roids, he did pretty well.

RB- I have jim brown and most of us should. what a treat it would have been to actually be there to witness him.

greg pruitt would be my second choice here.

WR- from what i heard from my father Paul Warfield was pretty damn good, i pick him as my #1 and would have Dante Lavelli a close second, but talent wise BE could be the best if he would try a little harder

TE- No doubt it would be Ozzie Newsome, no one before and no one after him has been as consistant, KW could have had this spot but thats over with.

LT- becuase of the size of the guys back in the day i am going with Joe right here with Doug Diken in second place

RT- the talented Lou Groza, this guy was great

RG- Mr. Gene Hickerson, nasty nasty man he was , he was small but a beast at heart

LG- this was a hard to to decide but this guy help block for JB so I pick Jim Ray Smith

C- we all know if bentley didnt get hurt he would have been the best ever there, but i have to pick frank Gatski

FB- Marion Motley was a ass beater and a LB

KR might be defense but i am 50-50 on cribbs and metcalf i love the both

this is my team on "O" so say what you want to, but in my opinion this is who i would take

Im bored as hell, cuz it has been raining the last 2 days. So i was wanting to put together an all time browns team, we know who the RB is.

if not a boredom topic let me know.

Earnest Byner... Heck yeah!!! all right, all right.. I love Byner.. He's my all time Favorite Brown.

so he can be the 3rd down back for sure. 512 career catches 9.0 yard avereage ZERO FUMBLES HAHAHA

Archived