THE BROWNS BOARD

Picking winners

Babernakle

It's my observation that certain teams get special treatment. But it's the Nfls biggest point to keep a level playing field..... Yeah right. Here's the questions. Why do certain team get targeted for defensive holding, why do certain teams wr get to push off, why are certain qbs are not protected like others.'well the answer is In the question certian teams. I might come as a shock but it's wierd that there is a commity of 8 owners that elect the nfl commissioner take a guess to who's on it. Here's a hint most of them have won super owls in the past 10 years. The nfl is dictating the outcomes of game through calls protection of players, PED use and now concussion protocol by keeping player off the field. Lost of signs point to this thought from everyone

It's my observation that certain teams get special treatment. But it's the Nfls biggest point to keep a level playing field..... Yeah right. Here's the questions. Why do certain team get targeted for defensive holding, why do certain teams wr get to push off, why are certain qbs are not protected like others.'well the answer is In the question certian teams. I might come as a shock but it's wierd that there is a commity of 8 owners that elect the nfl commissioner take a guess to who's on it. Here's a hint most of them have won super owls in the past 10 years. The nfl is dictating the outcomes of game through calls protection of players, PED use and now concussion protocol by keeping player off the field. Lost of signs point to this thought from everyone

I'll grant that certain players get away with certain things and up until last year Joe Haden was one.

So, don't be coy. Name those teams.

conspiracy theory.

Jerry Richards Carolina , dan roony Pittsburgh, Robert Kraft New England,and John Mara New York Giants, to name a few

3 outta 4 ain't bad. some of the best owners in the league.

Archived