THE BROWNS BOARD

Turkey detains ISIS suspects posing as refugees

LogicIsForSquares

It's tough on a humanitarian level - but so few of them can do so much damage where it's a big risk.

I don't understand how people argue we'll screen them extensively...how? Ask the Syrian government to give us records on them? The countries torn apart there's no way we can confirm who they are.

I sort of agree with the idea that we boost the effort over there - setup refugee camps in Iraq, controlled parts of Syria, pressure Suadi Arabia and friends to help out (Hillary wouldn't do this*), and assist with the efforts in Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey.

Yeah Europe is going to have to round a lot of these people up and send them back to some form of protected camps in Syria/Iraq. I can't believe Germany would take in 800k of them. I'm just astounded. They are "not" going to be compatible with Germans. I think they only place Syrian refugees would be less compatible with is Japan. Japanese cannot and will not get along with other Asians. Nothing against the Germans though, I just know them since my family is German and Austrian. My mother wont' go to Austria anymore to see family because the place, as she puts it, is overrun with wealthy Russians and other Slavic immigrants who have completely changed the culture there. And this is a woman who's Czech by birth. What these muslims are going to do to Europe though, my god.

Archived