THE BROWNS BOARD

Vagitron Survival Challenge

Zombo

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Three isn't much when they are playing at home. Seahawks are gonna loooooooose!

Ya know Vag- whenever I have a lead pipe lock feeling about a game, (and I do about this one) I'm usually wrong. It's why I don't bet on football.

Ya know Vag- whenever I have a lead pipe lock feeling about a game, (and I do about this one) I'm usually wrong. It's why I don't bet on football.

Ha its why I don't bet period unless it's fantasy football.

I must say you're a nut for making this bet Tron! Can't see them winning all 4.

Not saying it cant be done though... in '05 the 7-5 Steelers ran the table on their way to the Super Bowl.

Yea, that team had like the best defense in the league. This Steeler team is far from that.

I mean, they let Johnny Manziel throw for almost 400 yards.

If i don't come out of this bet above water this message board will miss me. Fact. I hope you all enjoy the Steelers hoisting 7 this season.

If by "miss me" you mean never give you a 2nd thought, then yea, we will all "miss you".

Whelp, cya boys. Cysko you get to run around spewing your bs unchecked on the political board. Enjoy the vacuum of asshole opinions. Hoorta take it easy dude. Nickers you're still a fat cheerleader one donut bender away from a diabetic coma. Zombo keep being the "dick" the board needs. Gipper I hope you don't fall victim to sun downers next week.

Pittsburgh is still making the playoffs.

Later shit stains. Xoxo :)

Edit: tour keep dropping the football knowledge. I enjoyed your posts.

2nd edit: I would bet the people that actually matter here would rather me stay than Columbus "king".

If by "miss me" you mean never give you a 2nd thought, then yea, we will all "miss you".

Hey remember when the one dude that posted all the time that he didnt post that much? For the likes of me I cant remember what his name was...ahh ... Virginman?

Whelp, cya boys. Cysko you get to run around spewing your bs unchecked on the political board. Enjoy the vacuum of asshole opinions. Hoorta take it easy dude. Nickers you're still a fat cheerleader one donut bender away from a diabetic coma. Zombo keep being the "dick" the board needs. Gipper I hope you don't fall victim to sun downers next week.

Pittsburgh is still making the playoffs.

Later shit stains. Xoxo :)

Edit: tour keep dropping the football knowledge. I enjoyed your posts.

2nd edit: I would bet the people that actually matter here would rather me stay than Columbus "king".

And your still a pathetic troll.. Don't let the door hit your ass too hard.. peace :P

Archived