THE BROWNS BOARD

Vagitron Survival Challenge

Zombo

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have a history of making really shitty bets. Come on man, your stoolers couldn't even START this four game win streak you predicted.

Goodbye.

We can forget about him now . He's gone...He opened his stupid mouth and it finally cost him. I wish him no ill will. Now he can get his supposed info elsewhere. And not be a PITA here...

2nd edit: I would bet the people that actually matter here would rather me stay than Columbus "king".

well i guess my vote doesn't count cuz i'd rather see that Retard from columbus gone.

at least you knowhow to talk football AND make a gentleman's bet outside this venue.

If i don't come out of this bet above water this message board will miss me. Fact. I hope you all enjoy the Steelers hoisting 7 this season.

Ya know- Vag's homerism finally cost him. There was no way in hell the Steelers were going to win the next four- they're a good team- but not that good.

I might be one of the few that will miss him. Other than overestimating how good the Three Sewers gang is\was- he has more football knowledge than a fair number of Browns fans who post here regularly.

He'll find a way back on. It's relatively easy to get around ip blocks. And if he makes a different name "Vagitron" is gone but twat98 will be a new member. He's for some reason obsessed with this site or he, as a division rival's fan, would not spend the enormous amount of time here that he did.

Whelp, cya boys. Cysko you get to run around spewing your bs unchecked on the political board. Enjoy the vacuum of asshole opinions.

"Vacuum of Asshole opinions means that we will now be void of asshole opinions. By this statement this person apparently admits that all his opinions were asshole opinions" Who am I to disagree?

Hoorta take it easy dude. Nickers you're still a fat cheerleader one donut bender away from a diabetic coma. Zombo keep being the "dick" the board needs.

Gipper I hope you don't fall victim to sun downers next week.

I am not a big Gordon Lightfoot fan.

Pittsburgh is still making the playoffs.

Maybe Zombo should give you a reprieve......if the Steelers make it to the Super Bowl you can come back.....they don't have to win....just make it.

Of course that will be up to Z

(not that he would be worried....though they have a chance, I don't think they make it.)

Later shit stains. Xoxo :)

Edit: tour keep dropping the football knowledge. I enjoyed your posts.

2nd edit: I would bet the people that actually matter here would rather me stay than Columbus "king".

He'll find a way back on. It's relatively easy to get around ip blocks. And if he makes a different name "Vagitron" is gone but twat98 will be a new member. He's for some reason obsessed with this site or he, as a division rival's fan, would not spend the enormous amount of time here that he did.

He will probably just show up more on one of the alternative...tamer... Browns chat boards, whatever those may be. I mean, here, really the hard and fast pussy pounding was really just too much for him.

He will probably just show up more on one of the alternative...tamer... Browns chat boards, whatever those may be. I mean, here, really the hard and fast pussy pounding was really just too much for him.

Vacuum of asshole opinions is in relation to the tea party absurdity that exists without much of a left wing counter part on the political board. It's a bunch of assholes agreeing with one another. The vacuum would be the lack of a democratic viewpoint. As far as the "trumped up" pounding do you mean the childish insults that never hit home or your superiortiy complex? I really thought I would hit the board today and be banned. Zombo must be coming off his Sunday bender :) Did you all ban Columbus instead? Lol.

Gipper have you forgotten your name yet? It's a little early i guess, nightfall isn't until closer to 6pm.

Vacuum of asshole opinions is in relation to the tea party absurdity that exists without much of a left wing counter part on the political board. It's a bunch of assholes agreeing with one another. The vacuum would be the lack of a democratic viewpoint. As far as the "trumped up" pounding do you mean the childish insults that never hit home or your superiortiy complex? I really thought I would hit the board today and be banned. Zombo must be coming off his Sunday bender :) Did you all ban Columbus instead? Lol.

Gipper have you forgotten your name yet? It's a little early i guess, nightfall isn't until closer to 6pm.

It's not *all* tea party nutjobs over there...

It's not *all* tea party nutjobs over there...

I'm aware but we are severely out numbered and most of them employ the "talk louder" methodology or they all stand in a line and bury their heads in the sand until the logic winds blows over.

You were on that board for one day and your bias is showing. There is such a thing as being on the middle of issues without hoisting a flag for the left or right. But you are right...you are an asshole.

Vacuum of asshole opinions is in relation to the tea party absurdity that exists without much of a left wing counter part on the political board. It's a bunch of assholes agreeing with one another. The vacuum would be the lack of a democratic viewpoint.

I am disallowed by ethical rules from commenting on political matters...pretty much.

As far as the "trumped up" pounding do you mean the childish insults that never hit home or your superiortiy complex?

No....I am referring to the fact that in every substantive argument around here....you are universally proven wrong.

The only thing you have ever gotten right is this: The Steelers have beaten the Browns a lot. That's it. That is your entire arsenal.

Beyond that, yes, it is childish to beat on you when you have no actual ammunition. As for my superiority complex.....that is no complex. It is simple raw, factual data.

I really thought I would hit the board today and be banned. Zombo must be coming off his Sunday bender :) Did you all ban Columbus instead? Lol.

Yes, I too saw that M. Night Shyamalan movie. You are not being original.

You don't understand the fact that I don't post on here at night? Here is your clue: I have a wife, I have life.

Maybe you should try getting a life now that you won't be allowed on here.

Vacuum of asshole opinions is in relation to the tea party absurdity that exists without much of a left wing counter part on the political board. It's a bunch of assholes agreeing with one another. The vacuum would be the lack of a democratic viewpoint.

I am disallowed by ethical rules from commenting on political matters...pretty much.

As far as the "trumped up" pounding do you mean the childish insults that never hit home or your superiortiy complex?

No....I am referring to the fact that in every substantive argument around here....you are universally proven wrong.

The only thing you have ever gotten right is this: The Steelers have beaten the Browns a lot. That's it. That is your entire arsenal.

Beyond that, yes, it is childish to beat on you when you have no actual ammunition. As for my superiority complex.....that is no complex. It is simple raw, factual data.

I really thought I would hit the board today and be banned. Zombo must be coming off his Sunday bender :) Did you all ban Columbus instead? Lol.

Yes, I too saw that M. Night Shyamalan movie. You are not being original.

You don't understand the fact that I don't post on here at night? Here is your clue: I have a wife, I have life.

Maybe you should try getting a life now that you won't be allowed on here.

Gipper I'm not "wrong" as often as you like to point out. I know quite a bit about the nfl and especially our division. Google sun downers. It's a dig on you being old and losing your memory after nightfall. It has nothing to do with a movie or you not posting at night. It's a joke and more tongue in cheek than anything else. You are alright by me even though I think YOU think you know a hell of a lot more about the nfl than you actually do. I'm certain of it as a matter of fact.

You were on that board for one day and your bias is showing. There is such a thing as being on the middle of issues without hoisting a flag for the left or right. But you are right...you are an asshole.

I've been over at that shit show for more than one night. What are you going to do when the GOP loses another election? Mostly because they sold themselves to the devil to win control in Congress. The tea party is now the virus they can't shake and to get rid of the extremists positions they are going to have to lose and lose in a major way. The losses will shape the country long term when the Dems regain Congress with a President that will actually be able to do their job. You know when Congress stops filibustering legislation for no other reason than Obama being in the oval office. The GOP as most know it is dead. The slaughter is on its way.

Gipper I'm not "wrong" as often as you like to point out. I know quite a bit about the nfl and especially our division.

I know more about the NFL than I think I do....you know less about it that you think you do.

Google sun downers. It's a dig on you being old and losing your memory after nightfall. It has nothing to do with a movie or you not posting at night.

I know all about sundowners. When I first started my legal career over 30 years ago....longer than you have been alive probably, I represented mental patients that were the subject of involuntary commitment hearings. I became aware of any number of mental conditions that affected people...including sundowners. I didn't have Google to look it up....the description of the condition was in the medical reports I had to read to prepare for the hearings.

It's a joke and more tongue in cheek than anything else. You are alright by me even though I think YOU think you know a hell of a lot more about the nfl than you actually do. I'm certain of it as a matter of fact.

You know so little that you refuse to even participate in the trivia quizzes. Sure, I have to research a lot of that stuff now....but in doing so it does educate me.

Example: Who is the only person to play QB in college that has won both the Heisman Trophy and an NFL MVP award?

I'm aware but we are severely out numbered and most of them employ the "talk louder" methodology or they all stand in a line and bury their heads in the sand until the logic winds blows over.

Not really, Cal is just louder than everybody else. I think it's mostly a moderate type of climate otherwise.

Oh Christ Vag, color me shocked that not only are you an annoying Pittsburglar from Ohio who thinks every Teeler player is the bestest, but you are also a Libtard.

C ya by, I will certainly miss how the backup long snapper the Teelers picked up is regarded as a Hall of Fame talent around NFL circles.

Later man!

I've been over at that shit show for more than one night. What are you going to do when the GOP loses another election? Mostly because they sold themselves to the devil to win control in Congress. The tea party is now the virus they can't shake and to get rid of the extremists positions they are going to have to lose and lose in a major way. The losses will shape the country long term when the Dems regain Congress with a President that will actually be able to do their job. You know when Congress stops filibustering legislation for no other reason than Obama being in the oval office. The GOP as most know it is dead. The slaughter is on its way.

I'm going to get on with my life because, and here's your mistake, I'm not a hard core right winger. I'm marginally further right then left. My self worth isn't tied to any particular political party. I can guarantee you that your boy Bernie sanders won't even win the democratic primary, though.

Oh Christ Vag, color me shocked that not only are you an annoying Pittsburglar from Ohio who thinks every Teeler player is the bestest, but you are also a Libtard.

C ya by, I will certainly miss how the backup long snapper the Teelers picked up is regarded as a Hall of Fame talent around NFL circles.

Later man!

I'm not from Ohio. I live in Ohio. I was born and raised in western PA. I didn't have an Ohio drivers license until last year so no I'm not a Ohio born steeler fan. Yes I'm very liberal. Labeling yourself as a republican in this day and age just means you are either missing a chromosome, filthy rich and raping the system or a bigoted asshole.

Later man!

I'm not from Ohio. I live in Ohio. I was born and raised in western PA. I didn't have an Ohio drivers license until last year so no I'm not a Ohio born steeler fan. Yes I'm very liberal. Labeling yourself as a republican in this day and age just means you are either missing a chromosome, filthy rich and raping the system or a bigoted asshole.

Well as long as you're not from Ohio I can respect you being a Steelers fan.

As to the other shit....

Yinz take food stamps for Steelers tickets and oxy over there?

WSS

WSS

Well as long as you're not from Ohio I can respect you being a Steelers fan.

As to the other shit....

Yinz take food stamps for Steelers tickets and oxy over there?

WSS

WSS

Don't they just give away tickets to the browns games? I've seen homeless guys using season tickets to hold their boxes together.

As far as Ohio steeler fans are concerned I'm raising one right now. My son was born in ohio. He will be two in March. I was raised a steeler fan and I will be raising him as a fan of Pittsburgh sports. It wasnt a horribly long time ago that Pittsburgh was the industrial capital of the world. A lot of people lived and worked in Pittsburgh because of the steel industry and when it crashed in the 80's those families were displaced. I'm sure there are bandwagon fans in Ohio BUT there are also a lot of people who have been lifelong steeler fans living in other states. It's just the nature of it.

Edit: I also know for a fact I've said on countless occasions I'm from Pittsburgh.

Archived