THE BROWNS BOARD

Vagitron Survival Challenge

Zombo

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are you still doing here vag? You lost your bet buddy. Shouldn't have made it if you had no intention if honoring it.

Zombo said it wasn't going to be an immediate ban. Return to the political board.

Zombo said it wasn't going to be an immediate ban. Return to the political board.

LOL, I saw Zombo tonight before that latest abomination of Browns Football. and as in "The Voice" I asked him if I could do a "Moderator Save".

Vag- shoot me a PM of your e-mail, we'll keep in touch.

LOL, I saw Zombo tonight before that latest abomination of Browns Football. and as in "The Voice" I asked him if I could do a "Moderator Save".

Vag- shoot me a PM of your e-mail, we'll keep in touch.

Lol. Thx man and absolutely.

Don't they just give away tickets to the browns games? I've seen homeless guys using season tickets to hold their boxes together.

☆ the Browns haven't been very good true enough. That wasn't the point of my comment as you might know but...

And by the way I don't think you're stupid, just often an asshole, but using season tickets to hold your box together doesn't make sense . I understand your point but it still isn't very bright .

Example: yeah? Well I hear you use Steelers tickets to shoot heroin with. ☆

As far as Ohio steeler fans are concerned I'm raising one right now. My son was born in ohio. He will be two in March. I was raised a steeler fan and I will be raising him as a fan of Pittsburgh sports. It wasnt a horribly long time ago that Pittsburgh was the industrial capital of the world. A lot of people lived and worked in Pittsburgh because of the steel industry and when it crashed in the 80's those families were displaced. I'm sure there are bandwagon fans in Ohio BUT there are also a lot of people who have been lifelong steeler fans living in other states. It's just the nature of it.

☆ and I have said I can accept Ohioans being Steelers fans if they are born there. Having family from there somewhat mitigates the situation but I can live with it.

As far as your political rant I see you have edited that out so I will hold my rude comment unless you want to post it on the political board☆

Edit: I also know for a fact I've said on countless occasions I'm from Pittsburgh.

Don't they just give away tickets to the browns games? I've seen homeless guys using season tickets to hold their boxes together.

As far as Ohio steeler fans are concerned I'm raising one right now. My son was born in ohio. He will be two in March. I was raised a steeler fan and I will be raising him as a fan of Pittsburgh sports.

Trust me, you have no control over that. If he doesn't want to be a Steeler fan....or a sports fan in general, he won't be. My son has literally no interest in sports at all....and he certainly got indoctrinated. My dad was not a sports fan.....he was about hunting and fishing.....things I never took to.

At some point, your kid friends influence will vastly take over your influence. I think you said you lived near Columbus. Your kid may take to the Buckeyes....or become a Bluejacket fan.....he may even....god forbid, get into soccer and becomw a Crew fan.

It wasnt a horribly long time ago that Pittsburgh was the industrial capital of the world.

Pittsburgh was never the industrial capital of the world. It was known for steel, sure.....but even with that commodity, it may have barely eked out other cities....including Bethlehem PA (over by Philly).....and even Cleveland....which was considered third biggest producer of steel at the time with Republic Steel here.

A lot of people lived and worked in Pittsburgh because of the steel industry and when it crashed in the 80's those families were displaced. I'm sure there are bandwagon fans in Ohio BUT there are also a lot of people who have been lifelong steeler fans living in other states. It's just the nature of it.

Well, the same thing happened in Cleveland....and probably to a greater extent. Cleveland was third among steel producing cities (after Pitt and Bethlehem), and it was second only to Detroit in the number of people employed in auto manufacturing.

So unlike Pittsburgh, identified with steel ("The Steel City") and Detroit with autos (the Motor City) Cleveland never got any such title....as while it did a lot of each....it was not the leader in either. (of course, now it is all made in fucking China or Japan)

But, in Akron you had the leader in the rubber industry. (Still known as the Rubber City)

So, no, while Pitt was a leader in one industry...it was not the industrial capital of the world.

Detroit had auto. Boston had textiles. Houston had oil. Seattle had the airline manufacturing.

Chicago was like Cleveland.....it had large diversified manufacturing.....just not concentrated on one industry. The same is true for LA.

Milwaukee...brewing. Etc. etc.

Edit: I also know for a fact I've said on countless occasions I'm from Pittsburgh.

As far as Ohio steeler fans are concerned I'm raising one right now. My son was born in ohio. He will be two in March. I was raised a steeler fan and I will be raising him as a fan of Pittsburgh sports.

Trust me, you have no control over that. If he doesn't want to be a Steeler fan....or a sports fan in general, he won't be. My son has literally no interest in sports at all....and he certainly got indoctrinated. My dad was not a sports fan.....he was about hunting and fishing.....things I never took to.

At some point, your kid friends influence will vastly take over your influence. I think you said you lived near Columbus. Your kid may take to the Buckeyes....or become a Bluejacket fan.....he may even....god forbid, get into soccer and becomw a Crew fan.

It wasnt a horribly long time ago that Pittsburgh was the industrial capital of the world.

Pittsburgh was never the industrial capital of the world. It was known for steel, sure.....but even with that commodity, it may have barely eked out other cities....including Bethlehem PA (over by Philly).....and even Cleveland....which was considered third biggest producer of steel at the time with Republic Steel here.

A lot of people lived and worked in Pittsburgh because of the steel industry and when it crashed in the 80's those families were displaced. I'm sure there are bandwagon fans in Ohio BUT there are also a lot of people who have been lifelong steeler fans living in other states. It's just the nature of it.

Well, the same thing happened in Cleveland....and probably to a greater extent. Cleveland was third among steel producing cities (after Pitt and Bethlehem), and it was second only to Detroit in the number of people employed in auto manufacturing.

So unlike Pittsburgh, identified with steel ("The Steel City") and Detroit with autos (the Motor City) Cleveland never got any such title....as while it did a lot of each....it was not the leader in either. (of course, now it is all made in fucking China or Japan)

But, in Akron you had the leader in the rubber industry. (Still known as the Rubber City)

So, no, while Pitt was a leader in one industry...it was not the industrial capital of the world.

Detroit had auto. Boston had textiles. Houston had oil. Seattle had the airline manufacturing.

Chicago was like Cleveland.....it had large diversified manufacturing.....just not concentrated on one industry. The same is true for LA.

Milwaukee...brewing. Etc. etc.

My point still stands with Pittsburgh and steel and last I checked during the industrial revolution steel was a big deal. No other city during that time produced more steel or iron. Fact. Now because it was such a major part of the city when it crashed all the viable work left the city and so did a large number of steeler fans. Cleveland hasn't been football relevant for a long time so naturally even if Browns fans were displaced their fandom is not as obvious. I'm a crew fan and have been for a long time. I'm also okay with him being a buckeye fan and you are right I don't have control over that but I still can't see him not being a Pittsburgh sports fan.

My point still stands with Pittsburgh and steel and last I checked during the industrial revolution steel was a big deal. No other city during that time produced more steel or iron. Fact.

OK, but your prior statement didn't limit it to just steel. You said "industrial capital of the world".

Now because it was such a major part of the city when it crashed all the viable work left the city and so did a large number of steeler fans. Cleveland hasn't been football relevant for a long time so naturally even if Browns fans were displaced their fandom is not as obvious.

This diaspora started to occur in the late 60s. So, tons and tons of Browns fans were displaced as well.

When the Browns have been relevent (or even when there was some hope) Browns fans filled up half of the stadiums in places like Tampa, Arizona, San Diego

I'm a crew fan and have been for a long time. I'm also okay with him being a buckeye fan and you are right I don't have control over that but I still can't see him not being a Pittsburgh sports fan.

For all you know, he may end up being a Browns fan. I mean maybe he will love Johnny Manziel! (yea, like that guy will be here when your kid reaches age 10 or so). But, yes, it would be very easy for him to not be a peetown fan. Are you going to be moving back there any time soon?

I mean, my dad was from Kentucky.....did that mean I became a Kentucky basketballfan? Fuck no.

None of us thought he should be banned for life, including the owner of the site, but we agreed he should be punished for losing the bet.

So Vag was suspended until after the Steeler game (end of the season) and when he comes back he has to put something in his signature about losing the bet.

Don't worry, Columbus King, we would have brought you back even sooner ... but a bet is a bet so there must be some recourse. Enjoy six weeks of Vag Free posting.

Zombo

None of us thought he should be banned for life, including the owner of the site, but we agreed he should be punished for losing the bet.

So Vag was suspended until after the Steeler game (end of the season) and when he comes back he has to put something in his signature about losing the bet.

Don't worry, Columbus King, you would have brought you back even sooner ... but a bet is a bet so there must be some recourse. Enjoy six weeks of Vag Free posting.

Zombo

Are you going to give him his real name back?

And I say.....extend it until the Steelers season is done.....meaning including through any postseason play they may make. That way we don't have to hear his muling if the Steeler get in the playoffs.

No he must be vagitron. No one would know him by rorbotron.

I gave him that name sorta. Z had him as homotron. I said to Z.....you know, he doesn't really act gay.....he more often acted like a little pussy, not a fag. So, Z changed to Vagitron.

I felt that he should have thanked me for that simple courtesy.

Are you going to give him his real name back?

And I say.....extend it until the Steelers season is done.....meaning including through any postseason play they may make. That way we don't have to hear his muling if the Steeler get in the playoffs.

As If.

Zombo

There is a semi attractive female on the internet that goes by Vagitron if you google it. I know this from looking for the steeler board where he purports to post as rorbotron. It doesn't seem to exist unless it's on the dark Web. More likely he only posts here. This suspension must really be fouling his vagina. He can still read this, right?

There is a semi attractive female on the internet that goes by Vagitron if you google it. I know this from looking for the steeler board where he purports to post as rorbotron. It doesn't seem to exist unless it's on the dark Web. More likely he only posts here. This suspension must really be fouling his vagina. He can still read this, right?

I imagine he can read it, just not log in, since his IP is not banned.

Zombo

Hey Vag, I heard that you think your QB is in fact a rapist, and you only pretend to like him so you don't get beat up by other Stooler fans? If this is true, then don't say a thing in this thread and we'll all know it's true, but you're too scared to admit it.

They are not making the playoffs, and he is not getting his name back.

Z

Well, I hope you are right. Their 5 games left are: home for Colts, @ Bengals, home for Broncos, @ Ravens, @ Browns.

I guess at some point we may have to play The Schedule Game for the playoff contenders to see who has the advantage there.

Hey Vag, I heard that you think your QB is in fact a rapist, and you only pretend to like him so you don't get beat up by other Stooler fans? If this is true, then don't say a thing in this thread and we'll all know it's true, but you're too scared to admit it.

HA!

HA!

Great post D!

No he must be vagitron. No one would know him by rorbotron.

Actually, it goes back even farther than that- with Z messing with Steeler trolls names. I think he was originally Snatch95 morphed into Robotron--Vagitron.

I miss some of those boogers he scared off, Like Steeler Chuck (who became Steeler Chick). A few others I've (thankfully) forgotten. :)

Archived