THE BROWNS BOARD

Love it or Shove it Week 11

The Gipper

Here is this week's Love it or Shove It. Tell whether you love these statements or you want them shoved:

1. The Browns WILL play bad enough the rest of the way to acquire the #1 overall pick in the draft.

2, Johnny Manziel will NOT stay healthy enough to start all the rest of the Browns games.

3. It was Jimmy Haslam that forced Pettinne to play Johnny the rest of the way.

4. The Steelers WILL go 4-0 in their next 4 games....and Vagitron will be allowed to continue to post on here and he will be restored to his rightful name.

5. The Browns and Ravens Monday Night Football Game will show a stadium that will be 1/3rd to 1/2 empty.

6. Colin Kaepernick will be traded before the beginning of next year.

7. Brandon Weeden WILL make a start for the Texans some time the rest of this season.

8. Peyton has started his last NFL game......the Brock Osweiler era will begin.

9. The Vikings will win the NFC North.

10. Ohio State will roll Michigan State.

11. Nick Saban has griped at reporters who have asked him about his scheduling of FCS Charleston Southern. Nick Saban is a big puss for scheduling such a game and for then yarping are reporters who have call him on it.

12. There is life under the ice cap on Europa.

Here is this week's Love it or Shove It. Tell whether you love these statements or you want them shoved:

1. The Browns WILL play bad enough the rest of the way to acquire the #1 overall pick in the draft.

No, Shove it other teams will play worse....and other teams will try to tank more than the Browns.

2, Johnny Manziel will NOT stay healthy enough to start all the rest of the Browns games.

Love it. The Concussion Protocol will almost certainly catch Johnny

Love it. Jimmah said to Pettine "I say, I say, Son, enough pussafootin' around. Put that boy in there and lets see if we got a tiger by the tail"

4. The Steelers WILL go 4-0 in their next 4 games....and Vagitron will be allowed to continue to post on here and he will be restored to his rightful name.

Shove it. The Steelers are not as good as the Browns made them look. They will lose a sufficient number of games to be a WC bubble team.

5. The Browns and Ravens Monday Night Football Game will show a stadium that will be 1/3rd to 1/2 empty.

Shove it. After everything else, Browns fans show up....and will probably have fewer no shows than teams that are in the playoff hunt.

Love it.....and I think Chip Kelly would love to get him. Bradford was a waste in his offense. Kaep would be much better.

7. Brandon Weeden WILL make a start for the Texans some time the rest of this season.

Shove it. TJ Yates is better and Hoyer will be back....and BW3 will be terminated yet again.

Shove it. He will miss a couple of weeks then start down the home stretch and into the playoffs. Two weeks will be needed for him to heal.

Love it. While Rodgers will revive, the rest of the Packer team has slid while the Vikes are catching fire.

Shove it. I think they win a tough contest though.

11. Nick Saban has griped at reporters who have asked him about his scheduling of FCS Charleston Southern. Nick Saban is a big puss for scheduling such a game and for then yarping are reporters who have call him on it.

Love it. Nick Saban IS a puss for scheduling that team, and he IS a puss for griping at reporters who call him on his cakewalk.

Love it. All it takes is a little water and some thermal activity and "life will find a way". There may be microbes or like small anemone like creatures down there.

Shove it. I'm saying 6th

Love it.... Can you say Austin?

Shove it. The bye week and record dictated that one

Shove it

Shove it

Love it

Love it.... Poor weeds...lol

Shove it...last year...yes

Shove it

LOVE IT!

Love it

Love it ..

1. Love it, as long as Farmer isn't making the pick

2. Shove it. I hope he does so we know what to do in the draft next year

3. Love it. Go away Jimmy

4. Shove it. screw to the stoolers

5. Shove it. ESPN won't show the empty seats. I WILL BE THERE

6. who cares, he sucks

7. again who cares? he sucks

8. shove it. Manning will start the first playoff game

9. shove it. GB will win out

10. love it. 38-13 OSU

11. love it. Saban is a crybaby

12. ummmmmm WHAT??????????

I'll play.

Shove it- JM will pull some magic rabbits out of the hat and win a couple with "backyard TD's"

Shove it- He's a pretty flexiblelittle shit as he demonstrated with his Linda Blair 360 special.

Shove it- It seemed in his presser that he was already coming to that conclusion immediately after the game. We all saw what he was looking for all along.

Shove it- LOL! Right.

Shove it- Hope springs eternal and JM starting the last 6 gives that to a long suffering fan base.

Love it- He gone

Shove it- Only thru total desperation. He gets cut again when all is said and done.

Love it- Think that planter injury has finished him off.

Shove it- Packers will find a way.

Love it- Too many OL injuries with MSU and Urban saves his best coaching for the big games.

Love it- He even looks like a pussy.

Love it- They're called Chili Dogs. :P

Odds are that we won't get it, but it's tough to point to a worse team in the league right now. That being said, it would be the "Brownsiest Thing Ever" for us to get the #1 pick, and there not be a game changing QB prospect. One that we either select ourselves, or that other teams covet so badly, that they give us the world for it.

Last year I would've agreed with this, but this season I see him trying to slide, getting the ball out, and avoiding many hits. That being said, we don't get him a running game, and he will get destroyed. This one gets shoved.

Shove this. I don't even buy that Halsam "forced" the pick. Never have.

4-0 is difficult for any team, so I say shove it. Their schedule is also difficult.

Not a chance. Johnny is starting on a Monday night game, and after showing improvement last week, the fans will want to be there. Additionally, this game might be our best chance to grind out a victory.

Yep.

Nope.

Nope.

Yep. Their combination of running the ball, playing good defense, and being disciplined will beat out the Packers.

Yep.

Never liked him. Giant puss.

Obviously.

shove it

shove it..

shove it

shove it!

shove it

Love it

Love it

Love it

shove it

Love it

Shove it.. He's an asshole!

Possibly... Ghoulie thinks theres no life outside of earth.....But I would love it, if there was evidence.. The ingredients for life are strewn through out our universe... I always though of our universe as being one big , living organism.

Buy. Our roster sucks when healthy which they're not.

2, Johnny Manziel will NOT stay healthy enough to start all the rest of the Browns games. sell. I think the kid's tougher than he gets credit for

3. It was Jimmy Haslam that forced Pettinne to play Johnny the rest of the way.Buy. I'll buy that.

4. The Steelers WILL go 4-0 in their next 4 games....and Vagitron will be allowed to continue to post on here and he will be restored to his rightful name.I hope not. Like all steeler trolls he's too cocky.

5. The Browns and Ravens Monday Night Football Game will show a stadium that will be 1/3rd to 1/2 empty.Sell. eh...it's Monday night football and a divisional game that might be winnable against a team we hate

6. Colin Kaepernick will be traded before the beginning of next year.Can't hazard a guess so I think I'll sell it

7. Brandon Weeden WILL make a start for the Texans some time the rest of this season.god help them if he does. Buy.

8. Peyton has started his last NFL game......the Brock Osweiler era will begin.sell. I don't think it's his last start. But there's definitely some diminishing skills there

9. The Vikings will win the NFC North.sell

10. Ohio State will roll Michigan State.Sell. We'll win but roll them? I don't think so

11. Nick Saban has griped at reporters who have asked him about his scheduling of FCS Charleston Southern. Nick Saban is a big puss for scheduling such a game and for then yarping are reporters who have call him on it.buy

12. There is life under the ice cap on Europa.Not any kind worth being terribly interested in. Nothing more intelligent than a microbe or a steeler fan

1. The Browns WILL play bad enough the rest of the way to acquire the #1 overall pick in the draft. SHOVE IT (will be top 5)

2, Johnny Manziel will NOT stay healthy enough to start all the rest of the Browns games. LOVE IT

3. It was Jimmy Haslam that forced Pettinne to play Johnny the rest of the way. SHOVE IT. You get to a point where it needs to be Johnny time to see what he has with steady playing time. The browns are at that point.

4. The Steelers WILL go 4-0 in their next 4 games....and Vagitron will be allowed to continue to post on here and he will be restored to his rightful name. LOVE IT. A healthy Steelers team has the talent to run the table to 12-4.

5. The Browns and Ravens Monday Night Football Game will show a stadium that will be 1/3rd to 1/2 empty. SHOVE IT

6. Colin Kaepernick will be traded before the beginning of next year. SHOVE IT

7. Brandon Weeden WILL make a start for the Texans some time the rest of this season. SHOVE IT

8. Peyton has started his last NFL game......the Brock Osweiler era will begin. SHOVE IT

9. The Vikings will win the NFC North. LOVE IT

10. Ohio State will roll Michigan State. SHOVE IT. Win yes, roll no.

11. Nick Saban has griped at reporters who have asked him about his scheduling of FCS Charleston Southern. Nick Saban is a big puss for scheduling such a game and for then yarping are reporters who have call him on it. NO opinion

12. There is life under the ice cap on Europa. LOVE IT.

1. The Browns WILL play bad enough the rest of the way to acquire the #1 overall pick in the draft. SHOVE IT (will be top 5)

2, Johnny Manziel will NOT stay healthy enough to start all the rest of the Browns games. LOVE IT

3. It was Jimmy Haslam that forced Pettinne to play Johnny the rest of the way. SHOVE IT. You get to a point where it needs to be Johnny time to see what he has with steady playing time. The browns are at that point.

4. The Steelers WILL go 4-0 in their next 4 games....and Vagitron will be allowed to continue to post on here and he will be restored to his rightful name. LOVE IT. A healthy Steelers team has the talent to run the table to 12-4.

5. The Browns and Ravens Monday Night Football Game will show a stadium that will be 1/3rd to 1/2 empty. SHOVE IT

6. Colin Kaepernick will be traded before the beginning of next year. SHOVE IT

7. Brandon Weeden WILL make a start for the Texans some time the rest of this season. SHOVE IT

8. Peyton has started his last NFL game......the Brock Osweiler era will begin. SHOVE IT

9. The Vikings will win the NFC North. LOVE IT

10. Ohio State will roll Michigan State. SHOVE IT. Win yes, roll no.

11. Nick Saban has griped at reporters who have asked him about his scheduling of FCS Charleston Southern. Nick Saban is a big puss for scheduling such a game and for then yarping are reporters who have call him on it. NO opinion

12. There is life under the ice cap on Europa. LOVE IT. If it melts we are going to regret ignoring global warming.

How does earth's global warming have the first thing to do with the ice cap on Europa? This is why I hate you. Looking forward to your ip ban.

How does earth's global warming have the first thing to do with the ice cap on Europa? This is why I hate you. Looking forward to your ip ban.

Ha I totally didn't read that as Europa. Tired when I replied. I read it as the ice cap on earth.

I reserve judgement on that one until after MNF- a loss and I'll put the ods @ 50\50

Wrong

Maybe not forced, but strongly suggested.

No way.

Yup.

Nope. Too valuable as a backup.

Maybe\doubtful

Nope.

Maybe.

I'm not usually in the prediction business.

Yup, you don't schedule a cupcake at the end of the season.

Had a long argument with Ghoolie about this on Facebook, he says no way, (BTW he claims there is no life anywhere else in the universe, except Earth.) I say "possible", & elsewhere in the universe, probable. RE: Europa, the earth has tube worms that happily live at the bottom of our oceans in near freezing water.

1. The Browns WILL play bad enough the rest of the way to acquire the #1 overall pick in the draft. SHOVE IT!

2, Johnny Manziel will NOT stay healthy enough to start all the rest of the Browns games. SHOVE IT!

3. It was Jimmy Haslam that forced Pettinne to play Johnny the rest of the way. SHOVE IT! Forced, no...Suggested, yes.

4. The Steelers WILL go 4-0 in their next 4 games....and Vagitron will be allowed to continue to post on here and he will be restored to his rightful name. SHOVE IT!

5. The Browns and Ravens Monday Night Football Game will show a stadium that will be 1/3rd to 1/2 empty. SHOVE IT! Monday night, Johnny starting, & cheap tickets.

6. Colin Kaepernick will be traded before the beginning of next year. LOVE IT! Maybe to Phillie.

7. Brandon Weeden WILL make a start for the Texans some time the rest of this season. SHOVE IT! ONLY if there's an injury to Yates.

8. Peyton has started his last NFL game......the Brock Osweiler era will begin. SHOVE IT! Peyton will not retire off that last game. He'll play again this year.

9. The Vikings will win the NFC North. LOVE IT! I wanted the Browns to get Zimmer.

10. Ohio State will roll Michigan State. SHOVE IT! Win, not roll. It won't be easy.

11. Nick Saban has griped at reporters who have asked him about his scheduling of FCS Charleston Southern. Nick Saban is a big puss for scheduling such a game and for then yarping are reporters who have call him on it. I don't care & don't give a damn.

12. There is life under the ice cap on Europa. ??????????????

I reserve judgement on that one until after MNF- a loss and I'll put the ods @ 50\50

Wrong

Maybe not forced, but strongly suggested.

No way.

Yup.

Nope. Too valuable as a backup.

Maybe\doubtful

Nope.

Maybe.

I'm not usually in the prediction business.

Yup, you don't schedule a cupcake at the end of the season.

Had a long argument with Ghoolie about this on Facebook, he says no way, (BTW he claims there is no life anywhere else in the universe, except Earth.) I say "possible", & elsewhere in the universe, probable. RE: Europa, the earth has tube worms that happily live at the bottom of our oceans in near freezing water.

How in the hell can anyone say "no, there is only life on earth" considering the size of space? I automatically assume someone is missing a chromosome when I hear that sort of thing.

How in the hell can anyone say "no, there is only life on earth" considering the size of space? I automatically assume someone is missing a chromosome when I hear that sort of thing.

Vag, I will give you the short of it. Ghoolie claims (New Testament) Christ came to save "MEN" that means we're unique. Also "were were made in his "image & likeness". He doesn't buy my counter argument there's other intelligent beings out there "NOT in his image & likeness". (Shades of Star Trek & Wars) The Ghoolie position is- it's because we haven't found any concrete evidence "YET" means is isn't possible. BTW, he's ignoring the Biblical Apocalypse reading about the "four living creatures" before the Throne that are obviously intelligent, and aren't human.

Also doesn't buy the statistical odds- it's too long to type out in full, the "one in a million" theory I learned long ago at the Cleveland Planetarium- only one like the sun...., one that has a planetary system...., one like the earth...., one that developed life...., one that developed intelligent life..... We now know the odds are way shorter than that. :) Planetary systems are the rule, not the exception. We found out at Pluto, and other planetary moons- the building blocks of life (complex hydrocarbons) are everywhere, so to deny they couldn't develop further is a stretch, IMHO. LOL you probably didn't know one of my other hobbies is Astronomy. We ever run out of energy- we can send space tankers to Saturn's moon Titan. There's LAKES of natural gas (methane)- it literally RAINS the stuff- there for the taking. Ghoolie says that's never going to happen.

If anyone ever saw "Gravity" the physics in that movie are impossible- he scoffed at my notion of "space garbage trucks" in the future to clean up the mess we're creating in Earth geosynchronous orbit.

I'll stop the religious rant here. :)

IIRC, the reporters weren't "calling him on it," they were asking stupid questions that implied a certain disrespect for the opponent, like "how important is it that the young guys get experience in a game like this?" Saban didn't like that. And you guys do realize it's the conferences that determine the conference schedule, right? That means the Alabama AD has no control over which weeks his cupcake games will be played. Since other conferences do NOT play November non-con games and are occupied by their conference schedule, how would the AD schedule a quality game in that slot? The blame for the situation is on the conference schedulers, not the Alabama AD or Nick Saban. Hope that clears it up.

Also doesn't buy the statistical odds- it's too long to type out in full, the "one in a million" theory I learned long ago at the Cleveland Planetarium- only one like the sun...., one that has a planetary system...., one like the earth...., one that developed life...., one that developed intelligent life..... We now know the odds are way shorter than that.

see: The Drake Equation.......which is math indicating the likleyhood that up to 100 million civilizations exist in the milky way galaxy alone......

Then factor how many billions of other galaxies there are......and you get the picture......;)

IIRC, the reporters weren't "calling him on it," they were asking stupid questions that implied a certain disrespect for the opponent, like "how important is it that the young guys get experience in a game like this?" Saban didn't like that. And you guys do realize it's the conferences that determine the conference schedule, right? That means the Alabama AD has no control over which weeks his cupcake games will be played. Since other conferences do NOT play November non-con games and are occupied by their conference schedule, how would the AD schedule a quality game in that slot? The blame for the situation is on the conference schedulers, not the Alabama AD or Nick Saban. Hope that clears it up.

I don't buy this excuse one little bit.

Ohh.....the conference made me do it.

Balderdash.

see: The Drake Equation.......which is math indicating the likleyhood that up to 100 million civilizations exist in the milky way galaxy alone......

Then factor how many billions of other galaxies there are......and you get the picture...... ;)

Say it like Carl Sagan....BBillions and BBillions.

Archived