THE BROWNS BOARD

can someone explain why the Bucks O was such shit today?

Clevfan4life

Can't tell if sarcasm?

no, he really sucks as a QB. will never get a glimpse in the NFL as one and couldn't hit a wide-open receiver to save his life but for to get stuffed on an option roll-out.

he sucks. cardale sucks.

no, he really sucks as a QB. will never get a glimpse in the NFL as one and couldn't hit a wide-open receiver to save his life but for to get stuffed on an option roll-out.

he sucks. cardale sucks.

Toxies, am I the right guy to give advice on being more positive? Just kidding my man - let er rip. Don't hold that frustration hostage...

he sucks. cardale sucks.

5th in Heisman finish, B1G record 44 TD passes, OSU record for total offense in a season are not the hallmarks of a 'sucky' QB.

ok. did you watch the game yesterday? if so, tell me which one of those attributes he showed or has shown all year THIS year?

my answer would have been feed elliot cuz he couldn't throw for shit.

I did. I'm actually going to rewatch some of it tonight to great sadness.

I don't believe JT has been given the opportunity to show those attributes this year. He's gone from serious injury, to backup, then starter, to suspended, then starter.

He's had moments where the offense has been far more fluid with him than Cardale. However if you're main beef is the overthrow to Braxton on the post, then you'll have to get over that. Hard to put one on the money when you're releasing at almost the exact same time as being crunched by a backer.

edit: Fact is, the personnel on the offense have been the same corps from last year. Yet they've underachieved significantly. The variable in this equation has been the changes in coaching staff and QB's coach. I don't find that to be a coincidence. Same thing I believe with the Brownies.

zeke was absolutely right in what he had to say, he just shouldn't have. He's a Heisman Candidate, mvp and most consistant player on your team, and its senior night at the shoe and you give him 11 carries? 2 in the 2nd half alone? Hell the most important drive of the game he's pacing on the sideline in the 4th qrt. Buckeyes deserve to lose going full Retard with that.

I usually don't agree with the calling out coaching staff and all. But since I was thinking the exact same thing watching that bullshit I give the kid a free pass for simply holding the coaching staff accountable. Because somebody has too.

zeke was absolutely right in what he had to say, he just shouldn't have. He's a Heisman Candidate, mvp and most consistant player on your team, and its senior night at the shoe and you give him 11 carries? 2 in the 2nd half alone? Hell the most important drive of the game he's pacing on the sideline in the 4th qrt. Buckeyes deserve to lose going full Retard with that.

I usually don't agree with the calling out coaching staff and all. But since I was thinking the exact same thing watching that bullshit I give the kid a free pass for simply holding the coaching staff accountable. Because somebody has too.

You may see a new OC arrangement there next year. This two headed monster does not work.

Archived