THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

The Great Zomboni almost forgot to make picks this week, been partying too much on the bye week, but luckily my assistant remembered and brought me a hangover elixir.

14858787056_35d536d6b6.jpg

Now she just brought me my crystal ball.

So let's rub this thing and see what happens:

St. Louis at Baltimore 1:00 PM

Browns fans finally get a week off and ... they fall into last place. Thanks largely to the Rams starting Case Keenum at QB. Really, Jeff Fisher? RAVENS 27 RAMS 10

Cincinnati at Arizona Sunday Night Football 8:30 PM

The Red Ryder has a chance to shed that Big Game Bust label ... but Arizona is too hot, he fails again. I will take the QB that quit on Cincy over the QB shits his pants on the big stage. CARDINALS 33 BUNGLES 20

TGZ

Week 10 Results ... Prev .... This ..... YTD

Straight-up ........... 23-11 ..... 1-3 .... 24-14

Vs. the spread ..... 22-11-1 .. 1-3 .... 23-14-1

St. Louis @ Baltimore (-1.5)

StL making a QB change makes this a tougher game to pick that it should be. Word out of StL is that Case Keenum was favored by some to start over Foles coming out of camp. Word out of me is Gurley and a stout StL front 7 are the difference in this game.

Prediction: StL 17 BLT 13

Cincinnati @ Arizona (-4.0)

Cinci is on a roll... downhill. They gain some momentum this week at the hands of the king of the NFCW.

Prediction: AZ 34 CIN 20

Not to mention Aaron Donald DT for Rams who just slammed Forsett to the ground and broke his arm. Ugly break!

Rams defense should beat Ravens

Cardinals beat Andy the red bee bee gun

Week 10 Results ... Prev .... This ..... YTDStraight-up ........... 23-11 ..... 1-3 .... 24-14Vs. the spread ..... 22-11-1 .. 1-3 .... 23-14-1St. Louis @ Baltimore (-1.5)StL making a QB change makes this a tougher game to pick that it should be. Word out of StL is that Case Keenum was favored by some to start over Foles coming out of camp. Word out of me is Gurley and a stout StL front 7 are the difference in this game.Prediction: StL 17 BLT 13Cincinnati @ Arizona (-4.0)Cinci is on a roll... downhill. They gain some momentum this week at the hands of the king of the NFCW.Prediction: AZ 34 CIN 20

Nick Foles is surprisingly awful! And Bradford has really sucked all year. Glad Farmer made the NO trade!

Nick Foles is surprisingly awful! And Bradford has really sucked all year. Glad Farmer made the NO trade!

That's sad.. I had high hopes for Nick Foles

can u make up your mind about farmer cuz last i read i thought you wanted him and pettine fired?

schizo.

A stopped clock is right twice a day.

Flacco tore his ACL and MCL

That's a damn shame

Wow, I watched that game- it didn't look that bad. Joe walked off the field.

Gregg Williams DC at Rams. Please come fix our Defense. They continue to smack people Hard. Its scheme, technique than want to. Yes 4 1st rounders up front but the rest of his D has no better names than ours.

Rams defense is loaded with talent. Their biggest issues is that they've kind of missed on their early offensive players (other than Gurley). I'm not sure how well OT Greg Robinson is doing, but I know he struggled early, and I saw him get absolutely toasted a few times yesterday. Rams don't have a QB, and they are also light at WR, but you can still play competitive football when you have a stout defense. That Aaron Donald selection was perfect. How badly would you kill to have him on OUR team? I still have high hopes for Shelton, but god forbid one of our first round picks blow our doors off.

Rams lost that game because of their offense.

As good as Jeff Fisher is supposed to be as a coach.....he really really has NOT been much of a QB guru.

The best he had was Steve McNair, but beyond what he did with him.....what other QB has done much under Fisher.

Since McNair. His personal track records with QBs is about as bad as the Browns.

St. Louis @ Baltimore (-1.5)

Prediction: StL 17 BLT 13

FINAL: BLT 16 StL 13 - L/L

Cincinnati @ Arizona (-4.0)

Prediction: AZ 34 CIN 20

FINAL: AZ 34 CIN 31 - W/L

Week 11 Results ... Prev .... This ..... YTD

Straight-up ........... 24-14 ..... 1-1 .... 25-15

Vs. the spread ..... 23-14-1 .. 0-2 .... 23-16-1

As good as Jeff Fisher is supposed to be as a coach.....he really really has NOT been much of a QB guru.

How many former DBs are?

Only other "name" he was ever handed was Vince Young... as were scraps... as it turned out Vince was. But he got a very good effort out of Kerry Collins at the end of his checkered career.

How many former DBs are?

Only other "name" he was ever handed was Vince Young... as were scraps... as it turned out Vince was. But he got a very good effort out of Kerry Collins at the end of his checkered career.

Foles showed that he could be a very good QB in Philly. Perhaps he could be again. I think he needs another move to another team.

Foles showed that he could be a very good QB in Philly. Perhaps he could be again. I think he needs another move to another team.

He had one good season and it was a result of the insanely paced philly offense catching teams off guard. He returned to earth the following season and hasn't been as productive since. I would have never classified foles as a "very good" qb.

He had one good season and it was a result of the insanely paced philly offense catching teams off guard. He returned to earth the following season and hasn't been as productive since. I would have never classified foles as a "very good" qb.

He hasn't been around that long, not really. This is just his 4th season.....in the two prior to this his record as a starting QB were 8-2 and 6-2. He was 4-5 this year before being benched

He went to St. Louis where no QB has done anything since Kurt Warner left.

His career totals are:

695/1149 8431 yards 60.5 completion pct. 53 TDs, 23 Ints. 7.4 ypa 12.1 ypc.

All very good numbers.

I would take him here

Archived