THE BROWNS BOARD

Next Week/ Baltimore

Opal312

With the injury to Forsett, I would imagine we'll see West in the backfield

Allen ran and caught the ball pretty well today. I'd be surprised if he isn't their go-to.

Joe Flacco tore ACL and is out for the year. Matt Shaub will play. Forsett's arm was broken on a body slam.

If we can't beat a crippled Ratbird team, Pettine should resign right after the game.

Before the two devastating injuries, I felt that this was going to be one of our best chances to win. Now, it's right up there with the 49's game in terms of chances for success. The Ravens were victimized by some awful injuries, but nobody cries for us when our guys are out, and we sure as hell won't feel sorry for them. We can win this game, but we won't do it if we fall behind early and are forced to pass every freaking down. With the injuries to Forsett and Flacco, I see it being a low scoring game, and it being close. I want to see extra Duke Johnson, and NOT just in the first half. Let's sweep these assholes.

Matt Schaub is a veteran QB. At one time he was thought to be right in the class with BR, Eli, Rivers....as they all came out the same year.

If the Browns play the same defense against him as they did against the Steelers, Schaub will pick the Browns apart close to the same way that BR did.

Off week should give us Haden and Whitner back....and Bitonio too? Anyone else?

Matt Schaub is a veteran QB. At one time he was thought to be right in the class with BR, Eli, Rivers....as they all came out the same year.

If the Browns play the same defense against him as they did against the Steelers, Schaub will pick the Browns apart close to the same way that BR did.

Off week should give us Haden and Whitner back....and Bitonio too? Anyone else?

Hawkins & Gabriel both had concussions after the Steelers game. Had we played yesterday it would have been Bowe's time to shine.

Hawkins & Gabriel both had concussions after the Steelers game. Had we played yesterday it would have been Bowe's time to shine.

So? Everybody should be healthy.

Again.....I don't worry about the Browns talent. In the beginning of the year I demonstrated how, position by position, the Browns were far more talented than the Ravens.

I do worry about injuries.....but really, other than Josh Gordon on the suspension list, the Browns have no major player on IR. (Scot Solomon? Not a major player).

Nope.....they are healthy, and reasonalby talented........but so poorly coached that with all their talent they cannot even be competitive lately.

The last pass Schaub threw against us, Gip picked...

Just hope we don't get caught looking passed the Ravens... :)

Agree, but since West was signed off the PS a couple of weeks ago he would probably spell Allen.

Question is... how many letters will we have to spot him?

Oh well, I always hear that injuries are part of the game. But it must really suck to be them right now. And that thought puts a grin on my face of pure guilty pleasure.

don't get too thrilled. We always get our ass kicked when a team is down. Third string qb's, decimated ol's, depleted secondaries, etc etc. It don't matter. How many times have we seen this shit. We could still get our ass kicked. We still stink. Until we start turning this shitboat around, WE STILL STINK. Even the ratbirds are ahead of us now. We are in the cellar if you have not noticed...

Before the two devastating injuries, I felt that this was going to be one of our best chances to win. Now, it's right up there with the 49's game in terms of chances for success. The Ravens were victimized by some awful injuries, but nobody cries for us when our guys are out, and we sure as hell won't feel sorry for them. We can win this game, but we won't do it if we fall behind early and are forced to pass every freaking down. With the injuries to Forsett and Flacco, I see it being a low scoring game, and it being close. I want to see extra Duke Johnson, and NOT just in the first half. Let's sweep these assholes.

This is scary. How many times throughout the yrs have we seen this. Seems like millions. Other teams with devastating injuries all over the place and everyone yelling how we should cream these opponents only to get creamed by THEM. I would not bet on a sweep.

Why do the Browns players with concussions sit out for multiple games?

But other players in the league come back the next week?

This is scary. How many times throughout the yrs have we seen this. Seems like millions. Other teams with devastating injuries all over the place and everyone yelling how we should cream these opponents only to get creamed by THEM. I would not bet on a sweep.

LOL...you are so right.

don't get too thrilled. We always get our ass kicked when a team is down. Third string qb's, decimated ol's, depleted secondaries, etc etc. It don't matter. How many times have we seen this shit. We could still get our ass kicked. We still stink. Until we start turning this shitboat around, WE STILL STINK. Even the ratbirds are ahead of us now. We are in the cellar if you have not noticed...

Unfortunately, all so true.

Archived