THE BROWNS BOARD

Liberal black Avis employee refuses to rent a car to an Israeli

calfoxwc

the left gone wild and bigoted, openly.

Liberals tend to be Israeliphobes, and Jew haters.

They have their #1 liberal ...Obamao, that has set the example.

http://observer.com/2015/11/shocker-avis-car-rental-bars-israeli-executive-from-renting/

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Avis has now joined the movement by low level employees refusing service just because the customer happens to be Jewish. I've been boycotting Taco Bell, ARBYS, Starbucks because they refused service to police officers.

Only in OBAMAO WORLD he's sitting back laughing

I haven't switched any positions, I think it's bullshit. Shamoura or whatever can get fired, and then come to my place I make it all better. But in all seriousness, welcome to the new world. No complaining either, this is what y'all wanted.

Fired? Golly I assumed you would want Avis put out of business like the bakery.

WSS

Fired? Golly I assumed you would want Avis put out of business like the bakery.

WSS

was it an avis corporate memo that came down saying no service for heebs? or was it these individuals choice to refuse him service? If avis abides by their behavior than they are supporting the practice by proxy and should be boycotted, no? If they don't relent than yes they should be put out of business if they support employees refusing a customer service based solely on their perceived ethnicity/religion and not their behavior. If they were rude ass jews at the counter than yeah I don't mind they got no service, but not because their last name started with gold or rosen something or other.

She was only wrong to refuse the Israeli because he isn't muslim - amiright?

But aside from that, it's obviously wrong and illegal to refuse anybody service based on race, religion, etc. But it seems like these particular employees were under the impression that Israeli documents were not acceptable, rather than refusing him because he's Israeli.

I'm not sure what the case was, but I don't like that everything like this has to be turned into a racial issue. Could just be that he didn't have the correct documents - maybe previous rentals were all handled by his company or whatever.

She was only wrong to refuse the Israeli because he isn't muslim - amiright?

But aside from that, it's obviously wrong and illegal to refuse anybody service based on race, religion, etc. But it seems like these particular employees were under the impression that Israeli documents were not acceptable, rather than refusing him because he's Israeli.

I'm not sure what the case was, but I don't like that everything like this has to be turned into a racial issue. Could just be that he didn't have the correct documents - maybe previous rentals were all handled by his company or whatever.

LESS RATIONAL MORE KNEE JERKY OUT OF YOU EDWARD!!!

was it an avis corporate memo that came down saying no service for heebs? or was it these individuals choice to refuse him service? If avis abides by their behavior than they are supporting the practice by proxy and should be boycotted, no? If they don't relent than yes they should be put out of business if they support employees refusing a customer service based solely on their perceived ethnicity/religion and not their behavior. If they were rude ass jews at the counter than yeah I don't mind they got no service, but not because their last name started with gold or rosen something or other.

So a $130,000 fine is in order?

WSS

So a $130,000 fine is in order?

WS

If this is all infact because they were jewish and not something else, which it likely is because all of Cals cool story's end up like that, than fuck yeah Avis has some splaining to do. And if they don't remedy the situation, like by firing Shamwow and sending her to my place :D, than yeah they need to fined. It's called principle.

Let's not blur the issue of refusing service because of

a normal, healthy, human aversion to perversion...

with discriminating against someone who happens to be a different

color of skin, different religion, culture...

Most certainly is not the same.

Perversion is a behavior.

Color of skin, being Jewish or Hindu, Christian, etc....

is not a behavior.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/perversion

any of various means of obtaining sexualgratification that are generally regarded as being abnormal.
Pathology. a change to what is unnatural orabnormal:
Liberals use misuse words intentionally, to emotionally knee jerk, albeit with
false "justification".

being "jewish" is most certainly a behavior you numbskull. I agree being black or white or Asian isn't something you can control, but being of a certain religion most certainly is. And depending on who you talk to, being jewish is most certainly "abnormal". Talk to some Christians at certain points in history and they would most def agree, to the point they persecuted jews much like jews at one point persecuted Christians. It's all a vicious circlejerk of bullshit with you abrahamists.

Most certainly is not the same.

Perversion is a behavior.

Color of skin, being Jewish or Hindu, Christian, etc....

is not a behavior.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/perversion

any of various means of obtaining sexualgratification that are generally regarded as being abnormal.
Pathology. a change to what is unnatural orabnormal:
Liberals use misuse words intentionally, to emotionally knee jerk, albeit with
false "justification".

Choosing a religion is not a behavior?

Archived