THE BROWNS BOARD

Liberal black Avis employee refuses to rent a car to an Israeli

calfoxwc

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BEING Jewish is not a behavior, most certainly not a matter of

obscene perversion.

Choosing a religion is a behavior, but all religious folks choose a religion.

That doesn't make it a valid point of serious moral offense.

Any law that forces folks to condone perversion, is a bad, unConsitutional law.

BEING Jewish is not a behavior, most certainly not a matter of

obscene perversion.

Choosing a religion is a behavior, but all religious folks choose a religion.

That doesn't make it a valid point of serious moral offense.

Any law that forces folks to condone perversion, is a bad, unConsitutional law.

So choosing to be Jewish, which is a religion, is not a behavior...but choosing a religion by all religious folk is a behavior?

confused-full.jpg

Allowing a gay or lesbian couple to marry? = Perversion

Mutilate the genitals of a new born baby boy with a sharp knife? = That's just being Jewish. Brit milah and all that...

Nigeria has just outlawed female genital mutilation.

I don't. So it's okay then?

I have no idea the method these likely Obama supporters use in order to select which homes to invade and which women to be raped and murdered.

WSS

What did you do, just search "Christian murder" in Google?

What makes the killers "likely Obama supporters"?

☆ nothing so painstaking. Somebody posted it on facebook. Just happened to be the minister's home.☆

☆Between 95 and 97% last two presidential elections. Why do you ask? ☆

☆ nothing so painstaking. Somebody posted it on facebook. Just happened to be the minister's home.☆

Could you please provide the link that refers to this? I looked at both Pastor Davey Blackburn's and Resonate Church's (Pastor Blackburn's church) FB's, and I've not seen any mention of this crime being perpetrated solely because they were Christians on either one.

☆Between 95 and 97% last two presidential elections. Why do you ask? ☆

71% of Americans identity as being Christian ( http://www.pewforum.org/2015/05/12/americas-changing-religious-landscape/ ) so it's more likely than not that this was a case of Christian-on-Christian violence, if we're going to go the statistical route.

Also, the suspects are aged 18 and 21, which precludes one for voting for Obama in 2012, and precludes both for 2008, so it is dubious at best to claim that they were "likely Obama supporters".

Statement from Davey Blackburn on the murder of his wife: http://resonateindianapolis.com/2015/11/statement-from-davey-blackburn/

Statement from Davey Blackburn on the murder of his wife: http://resonateindianapolis.com/2015/11/statement-from-davey-blackburn/

Sorry, provide a link? I thought I did.

And why would they be likely to support President Obama? Seriously?

(even so that really doesn't make much difference in this case, I just put it in to fuck with you guys. ;) )

WSS

I could never be that type of Christian to see my wife brutally raped and killed and say all things work for good to them that love God. Never. What happened is NOT the work of God. If it were I would want no part of a God like that. If there is no doubt to the guilt of those involved I would have them before a firing squad in less than 30 days. That would be justice.

I could never be that type of Christian to see my wife brutally raped and killed and say all things work for good to them that love God. Never. What happened is NOT the work of God. If it were I would want no part of a God like that. If there is no doubt to the guilt of those involved I would have them before a firing squad in less than 30 days. That would be justice.

Is that not one of the main features of christianity, an omniscient omnipotent god?

Is that not one of the main features of christianity, an omniscient omnipotent god?

The bible says satan is god of this world. 2 Cor. 4:4 (because of Adam's sin). There are works of God and works of the devil. I don't praise God FOR everything but I praise God in spite of everything. I don't give thanks for obvious works of satan but I still praise God in spite of them knowing there is a better future planned.

The bible says satan is god of this world. 2 Cor. 4:4 (because of Adam's sin). There are works of God and works of the devil. I don't praise God FOR everything but I praise God in spite of everything. I don't give thanks for obvious works of satan but I still praise God in spite of them knowing there is a better future planned.

have you ever thought or considered that just maybe...you've been forcefed an incredibly rudimentary, simplistic and childish explanation for the universe? I mean it was your god that had people sacrificing animals to him cause he allegedly enjoyed the smell of burning animal flesh. Now does that sound like the, if I may use Transformers cannon for a moment, does that sound like the "all spark" to you?

It's probably the only way the guy doesn't slip into madness.

Sorry, provide a link? I thought I did.

You provided links to ABC News and Slate, but I was referring to Facebook one which said the wife was targeted specifically because of her religion. When I checked the Pastor's FB, I couldn't find mention of it. I'm not saying it wasn't there; maybe it was posted there earlier, in the heat of the moment, and deleted later on; which is perfectly understandable given the situation. In either case, I'd be reluctant to call it a religious hate crime until more evidence emerges that leads to that conclusion, so I'll reserve my judgement for now.

And why would they be likely to support President Obama? Seriously?

(even so that really doesn't make much difference in this case, I just put it in to fuck with you guys. ;) )

WSS

No, I understood right away that you were not being completely serious, but there are others here on the board that might not have picked up on it as readily and would then proceed to make a...*ahem*..."knee jerk"...response to it, so that's why I posted my counter point.

But to answer your question from earlier, no, I do not think it is ok that this woman was raped and murdered, irregardless of whether or not her religion played a role in its perpetration.

have you ever thought or considered that just maybe...you've been forcefed an incredibly rudimentary, simplistic and childish explanation for the universe? I mean it was your god that had people sacrificing animals to him cause he allegedly enjoyed the smell of burning animal flesh. Now does that sound like the, if I may use Transformers cannon for a moment, does that sound like the "all spark" to you?

I understand where you are coming from. The bible does give many of the answers to our questions but they get dismissed as being too simplistic. It is still easier for me to believe in God who is the creator and spoke a universe into being over believing all this came from nothing.

Archived