THE BROWNS BOARD

2016 London Games Announced (no Browns games)

gftChris

Vague plan at some point maybe. Just want to see the world, live in different places, experience different cultures. I'm aware this may be an alien concept to some Americans... ;)

No, its not really. Many here do that. I myself have thought about it. At least I have thought about living elsewhere for a couple of months out of the year (can you say winter?).

These could include some places in the US like Calif./Louisiana/Arizona. Perhaps the Caribbean. Ireland, So. Spain, So. France, Italy.

I just have to win the lottery to afford it.

hang in their gftchris. Ever heard of HBO. Am sure there is no other locker room that Hard Knocks wants to get into but ours. Order your Box now & Merry Xmas to You.. The Beers our better at Home!! Ask Johnny.. Our you under Secret Double Probation? Google Animal House Flounder if needed..

Vague plan at some point maybe. Just want to see the world, live in different places, experience different cultures. I'm aware this may be an alien concept to some Americans... ;)

Not really alien... it's just that we don't have to leave our own country for the experience... sometimes not even the same state, e.g., Austin vs. Dallas.

Just having some fun with you guys - we absolutely have people here that have no interest in experiencing other cultures because they think their is the best in the world, people are the same everywhere, some want to see what's over the next mountain and some don't care.

Although, I'd wager the difference in culture between Austin and Houston is not quite so great as between Mumbai and Paris, for example, or Rio and Detroit, or Mexico City and Bali.

I hate rugby so never been to Twickenham I think I'll go to the Rams game as long as the ticket cost isn't stupid.

Zero interest in rugby, even prior to getting hooked on the NFL. Now it just seems so slow and pointless. Anyway, you've got to think that the ticket prices will come down soon, right? Especially having 5 games per year like they will in a few years.

What do you mean, Rio and Detoilet are almost exactly the same

:D

The closest they get is Detroit looks like it's suffering from nuclear fallout, while tight asses and big breasts fall out of skimpy bikinis on the copacabana

Rugby Union is a great game it's football (soccer) that I'm going off rapidly! I'm going to watch the Bungals game with the UK Bengals. Thought I would show support for Ohio and will be wearing my Browns shirt of course. By the way Twickenham is a fantastic stadium.

Just having some fun with you guys - we absolutely have people here that have no interest in experiencing other cultures because they think their is the best in the world, people are the same everywhere, some want to see what's over the next mountain and some don't care.

Although, I'd wager the difference in culture between Austin and Houston is not quite so great as between Mumbai and Paris, for example, or Rio and Detroit, or Mexico City and Bali.

Good thing you didn't say Detroit and Mexico City.....that would be about the same.

Archived