THE BROWNS BOARD

Politics

MLD Woody

from poll question asking if Trump would say something bad before or "ruin" something on Thanksgiving day?

well theres this- http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34930042

like his mocking Ben Carson last week in Iowa, who cares how badly Trump will go down in flames with his campaign. I dont

but the poll was dated Nov 23 so it has a bit of fortune telling?

and our daughter in love made mac and cheese as a side and I thought it was a perfect add on

(belt out of notches...)

from poll question asking if Trump would say something bad before or "ruin" something on Thanksgiving day?

well theres this- http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34930042

like his mocking Ben Carson last week in Iowa, who cares how badly Trump will go down in flames with his campaign. I dont

but the poll was dated Nov 23 so it has a bit of fortune telling?

and our daughter in love made mac and cheese as a side and I thought it was a perfect add on

(belt out of notches...)

Stuart

Trump mocks disabled reporter? Liberal reporters by their very nature are disabled, big deal.

I don't think the reporter mocking is as big of a deal as they make it out to be, but that's how most everything Trump does is it seems.

The guy's not falling off - people keep saying "this is it, he's done" We're less than 3 months til the first caucus, his fall off looks unlikely.

I don't think the reporter mocking is as big of a deal as they make it out to be, but that's how most everything Trump does is it seems.

The guy's not falling off - people keep saying "this is it, he's done" We're less than 3 months til the first caucus, his fall off looks unlikely.

The headlines from the left or no more accurate than the headlines for any right wing news source. Once you get into the story you find out that this outrage is pretty mild.

As far as the reporter I figured anyone who wants to be treated as an equal should be able to take a little shit.

WSS

Archived