THE BROWNS BOARD

We have to draft Bosa

WalterWhite

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would draft Bosa and trade Dallas Manzgina, and our 33rd pick for there 1st round pick and get a QB. Also maybe try to get a 4th round pick back from Dallas to pick up a RB.

Draft Bosa when, once again, we have to land a franchise QB? I think not. If we had one, I'd be on board with you. We have got to draft Paxton Lynch.

So you want to spend the #1 pick on a developmental talent that probably no one was going to take till either late 1st round or early 2nd? Good call. With a defense that has been dead last against the run for two years despite being the highest paid defense on the planet, you want to forego one of the best run stoppers in the game? For a guy who's gonna sit behind McCown? Cause if we throw Lynch in there next season you do understand what's going to happen to him right? Like this hasn't been pre modeled for us right? We've seen this movie how many times now?

If the Browns end up with the #1 pick Bosa needs to be signed before draft day. The Fandom in me wants him here. And to be honest it just makes sense.

He does offer a position of need.

He is projected to be the #1 overall rated player.

Browns fans and media will not let FO live it down if he goes somewhere and tears it up.

There will be absolutely be no lashback from making this pick.

Lets be honest taking Bosa will quite media and fans on the shit drafting for a little while.

And since it is reported Bosa is threatening to not come out if it looks like we will pick him, what then? :blink:

Thus the...

... needs to be signed before draft day.

And since it is reported Bosa is threatening to not come out if it looks like we will pick him, what then? :blink:

Is he threatening that because we're projected to take him? Fuck me that's all I need to hear. If the Browns are becoming that team that nobody with talent wants to land in, we need to take a step back and re evaluate these yearly calls for staff changes. If people in college, and possibly even Meyer himself, are telling Bosa try not to land in Cleveland.....yeah this franchise is fucked. Had to have seen that coming though. What defensive player wants to come to Cleveland only to get converted to something he ain't?

Well...he didnt say he didnt like the Browns or doesnt want to be drafted by them....

He said "Cleveland is a run down dirty hole of a city"

Make of it what you will.....

It means he really has never been here. FYI, Bosa grew up somewhere in Florida (and the cities there are more run down and dirty than the one's in Ohio).... And anyone from Ohio knows that Cleveland is nicer than Columbus.

Nope...he said it...(tweeted it actually)

But of course, the tweet was deleted and he has tried to back up on the statement.....

Though, how do you back up on"run down dirty hole"?......sounds pretty clear to me....

Have no fear....Im sure if we draft him, the first thing he'll say was he loves Cleveland and it was all a misunderstanding....;)

Florida is Appalachia surrounded by a beach.

Not sure I agree about Columbus, it's pretty nice town.

WSS

Nice....as in "Bland". If you like bland. And as perhaps you know....I have been to 99 of the 100 largest cities in the USA (exception: Boise)

I mean....Columbus is a town that think Budweiser is great beer.

Trade down a few picks and take treadwell and a badass linebacker.

possibly connor cook if he somehow falls to us.

gotta either take Bosa and trade him or trade the pick with a team that is 1) absolutely going to take him and 2) not playing in the AFC North.

He will shit on our O line for years if we let him go to Blt.

Dude you hate geeat beer.

WSS

I know enough from you to know what is good beer and what isn't.....even though I don't care much for beer.....And I know from enough people to know that Bud is not good beer.

OK...question, Mr. Afficionado: What beer is the best "big box" retail beer?

I know enough from you to know what is good beer and what isn't.....even though I don't care much for beer.....And I know from enough people to know that Bud is not good beer.

OK...question, Mr. Afficionado: What beer is the best "big box" retail beer?

Actually even though it's one of my least favorite styles of beer I don't think anyone who makes the traditional American Pilsner does a better job then anheuser-busch. If for no other reason that the consistency is close to perfect.

But we can continue a beer discussion on the movies and media page.

WSS

he's trying to walk back his tweet now with "if you still think I hate Cleveland, I don't"........oh ok. It's just a dirty shit hole but it's still a cool city, gotcha Joey. God i'm sounding like an old man but I can't stand these kids anymore. I have more respect for guys that say I don't like that place than some sackless ninny who tries to walk back a tweet. If you said, stand by it. I don't give a fuck that somebody doesn't like Cleveland and doesn't want to play here. I don't want a player like that on the team. It's good to know how Bosa feels now we can move on.

Have no fear....Im sure if we draft him, the first thing he'll say was he loves Cleveland and it was all a misunderstanding.... ;)

Followed by a Condo on the gold coast...

(Is there still a "gold coast"?)

AKA "The Everything That Does Not Fit Anywhere Else" page...

I don't watch too much Ohio State football, so don't bite my head off. I read a few short articles that stated Bosa might be better suited to a 4-3 style defense, where he has his hand on the ground and attacks from a traditional DE spot. I know that defenses nowadays are typically some kind of hybrid 3'4's or vice versa, but can Bosa play standing up? Does he play mostly at DE in college, or does he cover as well?

Actually even though it's one of my least favorite styles of beer I don't think anyone who makes the traditional American Pilsner does a better job then anheuser-busch. If for no other reason that the consistency is close to perfect.

WSS

I dunno, that basically concludes it.

Archived