THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Ravens Monday Night Football Game Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it just me, or did anyone else think one of the Ravens player's jump offsides on that last play? Where the fuck was the flag?

Nope, i thought so to...if the ball was snapped at the right moment it would have been offsides but the dlineman got back in time...sorry, no dice...just eh, 2-14 season on the way...major changes ahead....

Don't blame Davis. Where was the tackling by the Browns? OMG what are they? For all the good you see during a game there's the missed tackles and dumb defensive miscues. 2-10! They deserve to be 2-10. Why did we just watch the clock ticking away when they had two timeouts!

He never made contact and got back onside before the snap. Now, had one of our guys been smart enough to react then they would've called offsides, however we weren't that smart.

there was two infractions at one point in the game and both couldve been serious penalty's and neither was called.

#41, Anthony Levine. Offsides bigger than shit, no call. Fucking refs are atrocious.

no he did not...it was a good no call....i got news for you, if it was offsides which it was not, and it was not called, gruden would have popped a major blood vessel. He hates the refs...

I dont think they understand the rules of offsides

Why the hell did Austin slide there?

What planet is he on? Is it the Cleveland water?WTF!

Doesn't really matter if he slides after wasting all that time with the adjustment, they burn a timeout, have one left with 9 seconds and they run a flipping draw play for -2 yards and burn the last one.

The real issue was who was suppose to call timeout when they line up and realize they need an adjustment? Davis? Pet? Flip? Sure as hell can't waste 30 seconds moving guys around.

Oh well, shit makes not difference anyway, damn ball never bounce Clevelands way another fun loss and waste of our time.

Doesn't really matter if he slides after wasting all that time with the adjustment, they burn a timeout, have one left with 9 seconds and they run a flipping draw play for -2 yards and burn the last one.

The real issue was who was suppose to call timeout when they line up and realize they need an adjustment? Davis? Pet? Flip? Sure as hell can't waste 30 seconds moving guys around.

Oh well, shit makes not difference anyway, damn ball never bounce Clevelands way another fun loss and waste of our time.

A waste of our time. That about sums it up

Well, hell yes, blame Davis. But not only him.

The pass defense fell apart at the worst times, and the pass rush

wasn't getting there in time.

WTH? Why did Davis slide? He could have picked up a few more yards at least....

ah well. May as well lose - can't win with this wr cast we have.Crowell doesn't seem to

have the same burst he had last year.

Here's who I blame. Oneil and Pettine. Oneil in an interview said that the problem wasn't the scheme or the

players... it was miscommunication.

Now, after all these games, all this time, and there's still miscommunication?

Then it's either the scheme or the coaches. This defense doesn't work.

The exciting upside is, that the Browns will get a far better draft pick, and they quit running on first down

for the most part.

Frickin Johnny and his boozing. Thanks for nothing, JM.

P.S. The Browns tank in most second halves. The coaches are getting outcoached,]

and they don't teach much. Davis does have a live arm. But that slide...was just....

just....

I don't know. Just really dumb.

Meanwhile, opposing olines hold a lot with no calls. And the holding and interference

with Travis running down the sideline, with NO CALL ??? That's just corrupt sumbeech dipstick refereeing.

I hate losing.

#41, Anthony Levine. Offsides bigger than shit, no call. Fucking refs are atrocious.

no he did not...it was a good no call....i got news for you, if it was offsides which it was not, and it was not called, gruden would have popped a major blood vessel. He hates the refs...

I dont think they understand the rules of offsides

yes they do, at least that play...if you want to compare an offsides on a field goal attempt, go back to the chargers game where williams was offisides...difference is he continued his pursuit while the ball was snapped instead of trying to jump back on time which was what the ravens player did...

McC may be done for the year. Interesting decision coming up.

Austin showed a lot moving and throwing the ball on that drive, but defense was playing soft. Still he saw and made throws. Ripped the out to Benji and nice touch on the deep ball to Benji. A lot to like in his mechanics.

Brain farts on the last possession will get ironed out... but the slide to stay in bounds was a doozy. Almost as egregious was nearly going to the money sign after the TD pass.

The left side of the FG team ought to get reamed. Can't recall ever seeing a side get collapsed that badly... Schwartz on his ass... Erving blown back... even Shelton stood up and pushed back.

Well, hell yes, blame Davis. But not only him.

The pass defense fell apart at the worst times, and the pass rush

wasn't getting there in time.

WTH? Why did Davis slide? He could have picked up a few more yards at least....

ah well. May as well lose - can't win with this wr cast we have.Crowell doesn't seem to

have the same burst he had last year.

Here's who I blame. Oneil and Pettine. Oneil in an interview said that the problem wasn't the scheme or the

players... it was miscommunication.

Now, after all these games, all this time, and there's still miscommunication?

Then it's either the scheme or the coaches. This defense doesn't work.

The exciting upside is, that the Browns will get a far better draft pick, and they quit running on first down

for the most part.

Frickin Johnny and his boozing. Thanks for nothing, JM.

P.S. The Browns tank in most second halves. The coaches are getting outcoached,]

and they don't teach much. Davis does have a live arm. But that slide...was just....

just....

I don't know. Just really dumb.

Meanwhile, opposing olines hold a lot with no calls. And the holding and interference

with Travis running down the sideline, with NO CALL ??? That's just corrupt sumbeech dipstick refereeing.

I hate losing.

oh boy, can't wait. playing for yet another high draft pick which we will fuck up like every year...now its the bengals turn to stomp our asses on our own turf..what a fucking embarrasement....

Archived