THE BROWNS BOARD

Potential Bomb Shell news story coming out of Berea...

WalterWhite

involving a sexual harassment that the Browns covered up.

The repeated ass raping that opposing offenses give our defense? Too late, we are already fully aware of that.

I saw all this on twitter too, the guy who first said it seemed to be backed up as someone with good info. Personally have no idea who he is.

He was a douchebag radio guy that I'm glad isn't on air anymore, apparently he still is a douchbag considering he kept a sexual harassment claim in his back pocket for a year to use when it suits him best.

???....my money says walter is premature and probably wrong......as usual.......

BUT....if it IS a sexual harrassement cover up.....its gonna be George Kokinis.....

So....not on this staff, Owner or FO......(my guess, at least)......

???....my money says walter is premature and probably wrong......as usual.......

BUT....if it IS a sexual harrassement cover up.....its gonna be George Kokinis.....

I know there was something about Kokinis that was covered up....and got him fired...but wasn't that like 10 years ago?

It's not Walter its Joe Lull and it's absolutely about this FO

Well... he may have just been in town...

"On June 1, 2010 George Kokinis returned to the Ravens as a personnel assistant to Ozzie Newsome."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Kokinis

For what its worth Lane Adkins is confirming this as true as well. In addition there was even some dialogue between Lull and Scheiner.

Who knows lol maybe Pettine tried to screw Shanny last year :)

http://www.dawgsbynature.com/2015/12/1/9826016/former-cleveland-radio-personality-joe-lull-accuses-browns-of

Lane confirming this makes it interesting.

Farmer would be the guy most likely to go down, IMO,

Bur Scheiner is denying there is anything to it.

Zombo

Well, I see Joe Lull isnt saying much else...he's just "implying" stuff, but not backing it with any facts, names, etc....

and, today, he's backing off and saying he'll let the media sort it out.......really?...

If this guys got all the facts, then why doesnt he just come out with it....???......scared....afraid he'll be sued for libel....

I think so.....

Just another unemployed loud mouth looking for attention, using nothing but innuendo.....but, now that he;s opened the can, he's not willing to go the final step and put his money where his mouth is.....????

Well, I see Joe Lull isnt saying much else...he's just "implying" stuff, but not backing it with any facts, names, etc....

and, today, he's backing off and saying he'll let the media sort it out.......really?...

If this guys got all the facts, then why doesnt he just come out with it....???......scared....afraid he'll be sued for libel....

I think so.....

Just another unemployed loud mouth looking for attention, using nothing but innuendo.....but, now that he;s opened the can, he's not willing to go the final step and put his money where his mouth is.....????

Exactly Mud. If you have proof of the truth you need not fear any libel suit if you stick to what you have. Just another cowardly jackass hiding behind insinuations.

Exactly Mud. If you have proof of the truth you need not fear any libel suit if you stick to what you have. Just another cowardly jackass hiding behind insinuations.

Yep.....this bit of nothing will turn into nothing.....hey, WAIT, it already has...... ;)

Archived