THE BROWNS BOARD

Stupid, futile gesture required

The Gipper

I think it's time for Haslam to say something.....anything....

Either back them and issue a vote of confidence or step up and dump them,,,,,but dont let this shit just stink up the room for another 5 weeks.....

Tho....my money says he's not sure what to do.....and will let it drag on.....

Either back them and issue a vote of confidence or step up and dump them,,,,,but dont let this shit just stink up the room for another 5 weeks.....

Mud- I'm with you, they get ass-whipped by the Bengals (likely) Fire 'em all. I'll write the speech for him- I won't charge much.

Mud fly is absolutely right. Haslam should tell the fans something. He owes them that much. If he was the one that wanted Manziel than come out and clarify what's going on with this team.

Right now the fans are left hanging with a bad taste in their mouths.

Does Haslem want to win football games as bad as the fans do? 68 thousand tickets were sold at full pop even if you paid 20 bucks. If he can show me that football side to get him help to make good football decisions it's not over but when a business man is not speaking it's strictly business & dollars. Tick Tock.. Bluto Save our Browns. Your Bears got one..

One of the things that I don't like is how quiet Farmer and Haslam are. Don't want Jerry Jones but the Manziel benching needed to be handled by the guy writing the checks. My fear is Pettine is being placed on an island for a reason. What scares me the most is Cleveland isn't the destination that the vast majority of fans want to believe it is. It's the last stop to get paid before exiting. The last go around for a head coach resulted in no one wanting the job. If you were an established coach or an rising one why on Earth would you make Cleveland your spot...oh wait the great fans that will praise you for your 7-9 turnaround and then call for you to be fired the following year when they found out the previous year was smoke and mirrors.

Does Haslem want to win football games as bad as the fans do? 68 thousand tickets were sold at full pop even if you paid 20 bucks. If he can show me that football side to get him help to make good football decisions it's not over but when a business man is not speaking it's strictly business & dollars. Tick Tock.. Bluto Save our Browns. Your Bears got one..

Absolutely but out of 32 teams 20 aren't very good each year. The ONLY way the Browns turn this around is to draft good players over a 3-5 year period and build a foundation for winning. Thus far that has not happened.

Haslem needs to put out a slogan to all browns fans bring your tickets to any pilot station and get free gas. It's my way of saying as long as our team plays under 500 we will give you free gas.

Archived