THE BROWNS BOARD

Danish researcher: dirty, filthy Islam by far the most violent religion

Pumpkin Eater

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The huge difference between the old testament verses of violence as compared to the koran is that the verses in the koran that speak of killing infidels are open ended and they apply just as much today as when they were first written. The verses of violence in the old testament are not open ended but relate to certain places and times.

bingo!

I see Osiris hadn't come back to defend the qu'ran from another violent attack by fake muslims

I said what I needed to say when I responded to Chris's request and my father passed away on Thanksgiving so I've been dealing with things related to that. Is it okay with you that I don't spend every waking moment posting on this forum? There's shit in life more important than an Internet forum.

Hey sorry about your father, truly. My father has stage 4 cancer so I understand.

I hope he makes it out of stage 4. Mine didn't. Small cell carcinoma. So rare only 0.1% of all bladder cancer patients have it. Very hard to diagnose, very aggressive. He only lived about five weeks after the diagnosis.

And double down on Afghanistan, a truly meaningless but costly conflict. And yet the peace-loving left loves Obama and hates bush. Irony?

WSS

In my eyes, they have both been pretty bad presidents. Foreign policy wise, I don't see that we're going to get much better seeing some of the top contenders.

It just seems I'm a liberal leftwing obama loving nutjob because that's what Cal calls reasonable ;)

In my eyes, they have both been pretty bad presidents. Foreign policy wise, I don't see that we're going to get much better seeing some of the top contenders.

It just seems I'm a liberal leftwing obama loving nutjob because that's what Cal calls reasonable ;)

Reasonable or not, in many ways your take is mostly sensible. The common point you seem to make is that both sides do whatever it is that we are bitching about.

Just in this particular case when people yip about warmonger George W Bush they should remember all the Democrat war mongers trying to look tough.

And the Nobel Peace Prize winning president follows the exact same path except worse.

And President Obama's campaign promise to get the fuck out of there.

WSS

The foreign policy of the Obama administration has been a total disaster - no doubt about it.

Many democrats supported Bush's decision to go into Iraq (including Clinton) - now they all pretend like they didn't. Similarly as many republicans have supported the foreign policy decisions of Obama arming rebels, in libya, etc. - now they all pretend that he's been terrible.

It's why many people have just given up on the political process we have - and why candidates like Trump, Sanders, Carson generate a pretty big base of support.

I said what I needed to say when I responded to Chris's request and my father passed away on Thanksgiving so I've been dealing with things related to that. Is it okay with you that I don't spend every waking moment posting on this forum? There's shit in life more important than an Internet forum.

Os, sorry to hear that. My condolences.

Sorry to hear it my friend.

WSS

Sorry as well to hear about the death of your father. My brother's cancer was similar in that when he first got diagnosed with this awful disease he was given only weeks to live and he only lived about 6 weeks after the diagnosis. I really believe today with our new technology in genetics we might be closer than ever to very effective treatments for cancer.

Archived