THE BROWNS BOARD

San Bernardino

Legacy Fan

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The other name that hasn't been released is said to also

be a foreign sounding name.

From the way they prepared, even to the point of body armor, etc...

it was a terrorist plot, I think.

The FBI isn't saying that, but it won't surprise me at all.

I'm interested in the acquisition of their arms.

California is only 2nd to NY when it comes to backwards communist shithole gun laws. High capacity magazine bans, assault rifle bans, 10-day waiting periods, and the most stringent background checks in the country.

MOAR GUN LAWS! Or are we finally going to understand that shitty people do shitty things and that profiling, prejudice, and stereotypes aren't the worst thing in the world and ought to be removed as our "11th commandment". (Notice I didn't mention *racial* as a a prefix). I wouldn't have sold Dylan root, James what's-his-fuck, or 90% of these d-bags a squirt gun much less a real gun.

"Sorry freak show, you don't look like your head is screwed on right. Get lost."

Not sure on the details of this, whether it's an argument gone wrong or something more pre-meditated, but the fact they had that kind of 'assault clothing' or whatever is probably worrying.

As for the guns, it's not entirely clear, some were bought legally, presumably the "assault rifle" was not.

I'm gonna hold judgement until we get more details.

I'm gonna hold judgement until we get more details.

Stuart

Yeah you do that sport.

Love how the news guy on NBC reported it..."whether it is domestic terrorism or otherwise, we don't know".

"Or otherwise"??? Coddling Islamist sympathizing media still cant bring themselves to say "Islamic terrorism/extremism".

Stuart

Hey Woody, Chris, and the rest of you left wingnuts...

"The planned parenthood clinic is only a few blocks away" - MSNBC

3:20 PM - 2 Dec 2015

Them damn Christians!

I could be wrong here, but isn't everything in America only a few blocks away? I mean, they're probably only a few blocks away from a church, mosque, temple, subway, mcdonals, school, etc etc

I could be wrong here, but isn't everything in America only a few blocks away? I mean, they're probably only a few blocks away from a church, mosque, temple, subway, mcdonals, school, etc etc

But the things you listed aren't buzzwords for MSNBC at the moment. They had their fingers crossed that it was white guys who did this.

Also, it's possible that this is actually workplace violence...I'm sure that'll go down well!

Anyway, when you apply the definition of terrorism, does this fit? As in, was the intention of the people to terrorise other public health workers? Or just to go after his colleagues? Was what happened because of an ideology, or because of the specific people involved?

That's why I'm reserving judgement until more information comes out.

But the things you listed aren't buzzwords for MSNBC at the moment. They had their fingers crossed that it was white guys who did this.

No doubt. MSNBC seems to be almost as bad as fox news, just on the other side.

One mental guy who was a drifter vs. A couple who worked in tandem after appearing to be functioning members of society.

Or, depending on your spin, a mentally disturbed homegrown terrorist bent on furthering an ideology vs a couple who worked in tandem after appearing to be functioning members of society.

The two shootings are quite different, to be fair.

That's true. But some are more ready to jump to conclusions or make assumptions in one case vs the other

This is where I'm obligated to say both are bad before I get called a "Muslim terrorist lover" or some shit..

In other news, we just voted to bomb Syria. Big decision, but David Cameron was telling his party's MPs to do as they're told, not walk around with "terrorist sympathisers" - people who don't immediately jump on the "BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF EVERYTHING" band wagon are apparently "terrorist sympathisers." He got crucified for it, but he doesn't care because he's already said he won't run for re-election so his popularity means shit all.

Archived