• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted Today, 01:28 PM

sorry to interrupt again....https://twitter.com/...f_src=twsrc^tfw

just some inconvenient truth

Obamao's DHS sucked on that one. The DHS is just another political weapon
for him. They favor muslims. They do.
Doesn't seem any other way to explain wanting those refugees by the thousands, unvetted,
and giving visas to pakistanis who favor ISIS.
It's time to STOP every single middle eastern terrorist/Islamic country refugee from
coming here.
We are headed for big, serious trouble. It's very, very close now.

Well look at what happened to the teacher that thought a ticking suitcase with wires coming out of it could have been a bomb.

Got nationally humiliated and clock kid went to the white house after not cooperating with police.

I wouldn't wanna be villanized on national news for reporting suspicious activity.

Well look at what happened to the teacher that thought a ticking suitcase with wires coming out of it could have been a bomb.

Got nationally humiliated and clock kid went to the white house after not cooperating with police.

I wouldn't wanna be villanized on national news for reporting suspicious activity.

And what say you to this woody?

Unbelievable...idiotic liberal *journalist* blames the victim who was killed

Columnist Likens San Bernardino Massacre Victim to Suspected Killer: ‘They Were Two Hate-Filled, Bigoted Municipal Employees’

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/12/06/columnist-likens-san-bernardino-massacre-victim-to-suspected-killer-they-were-two-hate-filled-bigoted-municipal-employees/

Unbelievable...idiotic liberal *journalist* blames the victim who was killed

Columnist Likens San Bernardino Massacre Victim to Suspected Killer: ‘They Were Two Hate-Filled, Bigoted Municipal Employees’

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/12/06/columnist-likens-san-bernardino-massacre-victim-to-suspected-killer-they-were-two-hate-filled-bigoted-municipal-employees/

Only a true helmet head could somehow draw the conclusion that a murderer and a person with strong opinions are just alike.

Did you read the article? It was a dumb article, but she was pointing out the similarities, not saying they're the same. The victim posted some ignorant shit online basically. Not much more to it than that. No different than posters on here digging up whatever they can find about [insert murdered black kid]

Did you read the article? It was a dumb article, but she was pointing out the similarities, not saying they're the same. The victim posted some ignorant shit online basically. Not much more to it than that. No different than posters on here digging up whatever they can find about [insert murdered black kid]

It not only was a dumb article but what was the point of that article except to try and blame the person who was murdered? Journalism at it's worst. If only the murdered victim was not a member of the NRA or didn't say bad things about Islam this might have been prevented? What is the point of smearing the victim here except insane liberal logic. In this country I have seen all kinds of offensive things done against Christianity such as a so called artist putting a crucifix in a jar of urine and calling it art yet we are alway told to suck it up, we have freedom of speech yet now the same liberals who were fine with offending Christians seem to care about offending Muslims (out of fear). Cowardly hypocrites.

Only some ignorant little cock bite like you could think this was a good article.

I would post a picture of some dick sucker like you, but It would get removed.

It's concerning why you use phrases like involving dicks, cocks, fags etc etc and have pics ready to post regarding those things.

I'm not saying you might be in the closet, but I"m saying you're in the closet.

It's concerning why you use phrases like involving dicks, cocks, fags etc etc and have pics ready to post regarding those things.

I'm not saying you might be in the closet, but I"m saying you're in the closet.

No, you're just some punk mother fucker Tiamat. You like dick, and you bring it up at every opportunity.

Archived