THE BROWNS BOARD

Bart Scott says he hid in bathroom to avoid signing with Browns...

Clevfan4life

couple things....

1) fuck that guy, fuck that guy right in the mouth

2) It is kind of funny though

3) most importantly, the clowning of Cleveland has begun. It probably signifies that people know the fanbase has run yet another coach out of town so here we go. Enjoy. Exactly what myself and others said would start happening when we hired Pettine. I said if we fire this guy before a certain amount of time has gone by we're going to be laughingstocks...................AGAIN!!

I hate it. Was I thrilled with hiring Pettine? No....I didn't know shit about him really, just that he was DC at Buffalo. But I knew after firing CHud less than a year after he was hired that whomever we picked after him we had to commit to. For better or worse. So this morning I fire up my homepage and see that headline..."Bart Scott hid in bathroom to not sign with Browns". Fucking suck. I work with Packer fans that are upset about the way their 8-4 team is playing. Really? Fuck my sports life.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought he was Ray rays right hand man in Blt? Wasn't he real good for them?

In 7 seasons with the Ratbirds he amassed 16 sacks and 311 tackles.

Which averages out to 2.3 sacks and 44 tackles per season.

I would consider him at best an average linebacker.

couple things....

1) fuck that guy, fuck that guy right in the mouth

2) It is kind of funny though

Guy is a liar. What makes anyone think that he was ever even gone after by the Browns? He is a terrible announcer....and only got the job because he played for a NYC team....and said "can't wait" once on TV...and this makes him qualified how?

3) most importantly, the clowning of Cleveland has begun. It probably signifies that people know the fanbase has run yet another coach out of town

OK, this is a stupid as fuck statement. The fanbase does nothing.

couldn' be more wrong

If he leaves it's because he coached his way out of town.

There is still a chance for redemption but this year the team has not taking advantage of whatever positive we had and built on them. He has regressed.

If he wins the rest of the game the fan base will turn around pretty damn quickly.

WSS

If he leaves it's because he coached his way out of town.

There is still a chance for redemption but this year the team has not taking advantage of whatever positive we had and built on them. He has regressed.

If he wins the rest of the game the fan base will turn around pretty damn quickly.

WSS

I frankly don't want him to win another game. Not with these players, there's no point. Half or more of em are probably gone next year. If we brought him in to just try to do something with this group of hacks, then fine let him go. But if they thought that a Mike Pettine grown team could do something in this league, than he's got to stay. And not just stay but be allowed to reinvent the team. Cause this is shit, It ain't gonna work no matter whos' coming.

no matter how you slice, just accept the browns are the laughing stock of the NFL. This doesn't make it worse and if it's really true only affirms what we already know. That's why I laugh when some of you guys talk about dudes like Manziel "hurting the image of the organization".

I'm not trying to be the debbie downer here but it's just the reality of the situation. Heck, I almost think it needs to be embraced before we see positive change.

I'm guessing that was his excuse since he was probably in the bathroom sodomizing another Ravens player.

WSS

I think you're giving Scott far too much credit, because it was he who was getting sodomized. B)

I said if we fire this guy before a certain amount of time has gone by we're going to be laughingstocks...................AGAIN!!

I hate it. Was I thrilled with hiring Pettine? No....I didn't know shit about him really, just that he was DC at Buffalo. But I knew after firing CHud less than a year after he was hired that whomever we picked after him we had to commit to. For better or worse. So this morning I fire up my homepage and see that headline..."Bart Scott hid in bathroom to not sign with Browns". Fucking suck. I work with Packer fans that are upset about the way their 8-4 team is playing. Really? Fuck my sports life.

Laughing stock again? The clowns already are because they suck. The coach sucks. A shitty coach needs to be accountable for being a shitty coach, not granted more time because you are afraid of what people think. He is a bald vindictive asshole shitty coach.

suck. The coach sucks.

1) There's too many variables with this team and franchise to make that call. Hey, who was that guy that sucked as our coach in the mid 90's?. You can't judge a coach and his system fully until his players are in place. Too many of our current roster gets beat on fundamentals. For instance it's not Pettine's fault that Kruger can't disengage from a TE's block and make a tackle. Other defensive edge players in the league can do that from time to time, Kruger can't. Is Kruger one of Pet's guys? Is Mingo? You can't even really pin Manziel on him either as it was obviously Farmer/Haslem.

2) Ok say he does suck. When we hired Pettine I was like "who"? But I said, because of how Chud was thrown out after 1 season we "CANNOT" fire our next coach after even 2 or 3 years if we ever expect anyone worth a fuck to come here and coach.

I thought i read Bart Starr at the start too. Fuck Bart Scott, he's a hack....

I really DONT want to fire pettine, as we need continuity. But if he outright refuses to fire O'Neil i think we have to. If we give Pet another year and we tank yet again, Jimmy might have to blow it all up.

I'd rather keep Flip and Tabor and have Pet get a new D coordinator and admit his buddy was in over his head. If that happened, i'd give him year 3. If he says, "If O'Neil Goes i go", then we have to let him go.

I don't know if Gruden would come, but i really don't want a college coach to come into here. I also don't want Joe Thomas and the Browns to have to learn another coaches fucking scheme though.

Laughing stock again? The clowns already are because they suck. The coach sucks. A shitty coach needs to be accountable for being a shitty coach, not granted more time because you are afraid of what people think. He is a bald vindictive asshole shitty coach.

dude, why are you even on this board?

go root for your team the steelers and stay on their board, bitch.

I. I also don't want Joe Thomas and the Browns to have to learn another coaches fucking scheme though.

This. Defensively I'd want them to go back more to what Pet was doing in Buffalo. He's adapted our personnel to his 3-4 but in Buffalo he ran much more of a hybrid based off a 4-3 if I remember reading correctly this article about his defense that I saw when we hired him 2 years ago.

In 7 seasons with the Ratbirds he amassed 16 sacks and 311 tackles.

Which averages out to 2.3 sacks and 44 tackles per season.

I would consider him at best an average linebacker.

better than what we have though...christ, when will a fucking lb of ours ever make a fucking tackle behind the los....none of them can tackle worth a fuckin shit..aside from dansby making a finesse play every now and then, that is all we have..but you are right, scott is no hall of famer either...but better than what we have.

Archived