THE BROWNS BOARD

Big serious trouble - Main hot links from Drudge

calfoxwc

a few more...

Feds sending more refugees to TX...

'Dramatic increase'...

Muslim Migrants Display 'Open or Die' Banner at Macedonian Border, Attack Police...

paints a very strange picture. Open or die....

think that will show up at our borders?

Obamao is determined to make Texas a blue dependent on dems voting state.

Stuart

and sadly there are many others that eat this shit up.

Whoever started this trend is genius. They are making money off other people's gullibility.

Gullibility? How dare anyone state facts and truth says the common liberal.

Haha...nothing to see here, no threat, everything is cool, isolated incident...except when a mom and pop pizzeria refuses to cater to homos, then its a big deal.

I wonder if the families of the victims and those that survived in California still share your twisted, hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil approach.

I bet they did before the attack, its California after all.

Stuart

Way to go Joe!

Former Congressman DARES Loretta Lynch to Prosecute Him in Scathing Rant

The day after the horrific terrorist San Bernardino shooting spree, Attorney General Loretta Lynch pledged to a group of Muslim activists that she would take aggressive action against anyone who used “anti-Muslim rhetoric” that “edges toward violence.”

Joe Walsh, former Congressman from Illinois, didn’t back down from the Attorney General’s threat.

"What the hell does that mean? I have a 1st Amendment right, Ms Lynch, to say whatever I want about Muslims.

You want to try and prosecute me for what I say? I dare you. Here goes:

Most Muslims around the world are terrorists, support terrorism, and/or support Sharia Law. They are our enemy. I don’t want them in America. Any Muslim that won’t assimilate should get the hell out of America. Any Muslim that is a terrorist or supports terrorism should be killed. If “Moderate” Muslims don’t speak out against terrorism, they are our enemy and we should call them out and kick them out of this country. I hope there is a backlash against Muslims because Islam, as practiced by most Muslims, is not a religion of peace, and all of us who do live in peace should do whatever we can to defeat Islam.

There Ms Lynch. As an American, I have a right to say everything I just did. And I will continue to speak the truth about Islam in the hopes that others will wake up to this truth and do what we can to defeat this evil in our midst.

Is that “anti-Muslim rhetoric” that “edges toward violence.” Go ahead and prosecute me. I dare you."

http://hypeline.org/joe-walsh

I for one am sick of political correctness that is afraid to speak the truth because of not wanting to offend anyone. There are millions of Muslims who support or condone the radical Islamic terrorists. So please don't lie and tell me how the overwhelming majority of Muslims are not in bed with these Islamic terrorists and radical Islam only represents a tiny fraction of Muslims.

Pew poll: Between 63 million and 287 million ISIS supporters in just 11 countries

Exactly. Note how joe and woody are attacking it.

It's their knee jerk emotional reactions that are the problem.

the content is true, therefore blow, no click bait anything.

Refuse to be stupid -

here is what click bait is:

Clickbait is a pejorative term describing web content that is aimed at generating online advertisingrevenue, especially at the expense of quality or accuracy, relying on sensationalist headlines to attractclick-throughs and to encourage forwarding of the material over online social networks. Clickbait headlines typically aim to exploit the "curiosity gap", providing just enough information to make the reader curious,

The articles posted are true, and they are recent NEWS, and they paint a picture of

Obamao's failed policies, his bigotry, and the damage he is doing to our well being as a

country, our security and unity, as well as making us Islamic terrorist desired targets overseas.

Clinton and his bs firing of missiles harmless into the desert led to 9/11.

Obamao and his transparent "red lines" and cowardice, and complete failure to be a leader

of our entire country ... not just a marxist pouty figurehead for activist blacks and Muslims..

has led to this. Start carrying you ccw guns more. Obamao garbage is causing a clusterfook

all around our country.

thanks for nothing, dem voters.

they won't allow that anything bad is true... under ghengis ObaMao's reign,

it makes them cry, they emotionally knee jerk, and act like they're in pain........

I for one am sick of political correctness that is afraid to speak the truth because of not wanting to offend anyone. There are millions of Muslims who support or condone the radical Islamic terrorists. So please don't lie and tell me how the overwhelming majority of Muslims are not in bed with these Islamic terrorists and radical Islam only represents a tiny fraction of Muslims.

Pew poll: Between 63 million and 287 million ISIS supporters in just 11 countries

dea11c7f92184126b9ca589e32f799a5.png

TsmdlaE.png

R1xfyci.png

I also hate terrorist sympathizers

dea11c7f92184126b9ca589e32f799a5.png

TsmdlaE.png

R1xfyci.png

I also hate terrorist sympathizers

Me too. Let me know when you get hundreds of millions of terrorist sympathizers like there are with Muslims who sympathize with ISIS and not a few pro lifers who make some tweets and you might make some kind of reasonable comparison.

Me too. Let me know when you get hundreds of millions of terrorist sympathizers like there are with Muslims who sympathize with ISIS and not a few pro lifers who make some tweets and you might make some kind of reasonable comparison.

Hundreds of millions! Sounds scary

I also imagine that only those 3 people gave any level of support...

Now you're making light of the tragedy of American deaths at the hands

of terrorists, woodpecker?

why are you even here, when you have nothing to offer except

bitching at other people and any source, from anywhere,

that doesn't fit your agenda?

your act is older than all the rest of our ages added together.

Sounds like the religion of peace needs to be exposed and not protected any longer by the liberal PC police. Not only do we have these Islamic terrorists committing the worst kinds of evil acts but they have followers in the hundreds of millions who support what they are doing. Again get back to me when you have a valid comparison because there may be a few on the pro life side who condone violence but not many. Certainly nothing like what is seen with Islam.

Religion is a tool to control people. The people being controlled by Islam (or what they think is Islam) are uneducated, desperate, and in a shitty situation. Sub in almost any other religion and you could have a similar outcome (and history proves that).

All religions are used to manipulate. Islam isn't the determining factor here. It's being used as a tool. These people would be manipulated with something else if Islam didn't exist.

I still think we'd be better off without ANY religion.

And now the obligatory "I don't agree with what they're doing. They're bad. Etc etc"

so, islamic extremists are just as fine as everybody else who is religious.

only a sick woodpecker would espouse that garbage. or mz the pussy.

(again, note - I only typed in "m.z" with no period, and the rest shows up.

...woody is pushing for the same kind of thing. Maybe it's only a matter of time.)

Woody, I am an atheist and have no horse in the race. But are you really trying to compare the two? A few people on twitter does not equal the polling numbers that Pew put out.

If your preference is that there would be no religion then why do you always feel compelled to defend Islam even when the evidence is heavily stacked against the "religion of peace" myth?

Religion is a tool to control people. The people being controlled by Islam (or what they think is Islam) are uneducated, desperate, and in a shitty situation. Sub in almost any other religion and you could have a similar outcome (and history proves that).

All religions are used to manipulate. Islam isn't the determining factor here. It's being used as a tool. These people would be manipulated with something else if Islam didn't exist.

I still think we'd be better off without ANY religion.

And now the obligatory "I don't agree with what they're doing. They're bad. Etc etc"

The San Bernadino shooter had a salary around 70,000 a year and lived in California. Not in south central either.

Archived