THE BROWNS BOARD

Getting " clevanded" or "Browned"

Kvoethe

We now are used as a adjective when a team snatches the defeat from the jaws of victory.

Recently the Detroit Lions got "Clevelanded"

Another mark in the anals of NFL history.

Anals being the operative word.

People have made Cleveland jokes forever. I remember Bob Hope making Cleveland joked and he was from there. So what? I personaly see an undercurrent of improvement in the team. Unfortunately foundations aren't highly visible or obvious. Even Gruden said it on MNF. I wasn't listening with SAP on. And didn't hear a peep about him coming here either. But any way, fuck the jokes, it's a great area to live and people get jealous. We have the HOF in the backyard and the team that put it there. The Browns will be back, count on it!

an·nals /ˈanlz / noun

plural noun: annals

a record of events year by year.

"eighth-century Northumberland annals"

synonyms: records, archives, chronicles, accounts, registers; muniments

"the annals of the town's history"

People have made Cleveland jokes forever. I remember Bob Hope making Cleveland joked and he was from there. So what? I personaly see an undercurrent of improvement in the team. Unfortunately foundations aren't highly visible or obvious. Even Gruden said it on MNF. I wasn't listening with SAP on. And didn't hear a peep about him coming here either. But any way, fuck the jokes, it's a great area to live and people get jealous. We have the HOF in the backyard and the team that put it there. The Browns will be back, count on it!

Undercurrent of improvement? I see a steaming pile of shit!

an·nals /ˈanlz / nounplural noun: annalsa record of events year by year."eighth-century Northumberland annals"synonyms: records, archives, chronicles, accounts, registers; muniments"the annals of the town's history"

Anals was supposed to be part of the hilarity...sigh. Like...taking it up the ass anals...not annals.

heh heh heh heh heh....woooooo...heh heh heh heh heh....they'll be back alright...right back in the cellar where they belong...UNLESS, UNLESS, THEY MOVE US OUT OF THE AFC NORTH AND INTO THE AFC SOUTH.....dang, we'd have a good shot at 5-11 every yr then...

Archived