THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I expected 4-12 or 5-11 this season but 2-12 is a real possibility

I'm going to be livid if they win more than one game from here on out. There's no reason to grow a sack at the end of the season, especially when i want them all gone. I want teh number one pick and maybe Dallas's number one. And the rest of these guys i want gone.

33-3 yeah pretty much awesome talent being put in the wrong situations. Maybe the next coach will make Travis Benjamin 3 inches taller and 30 pounds heavier.

Because Benjamin being taller and heavier would help in making the worst clock management decisions I've ever seen?

Because Benjamin being taller and heavier would help in making the worst clock management decisions I've ever seen?

No but you need players to win. Clock management has been issue but it's not even in the top 10 problems with this organization. As a fan I'm not going to get bogged down in the the scratch in the paint when the fucking car is on fire.

I guess what I'm starting to realize if you believe it's the coach and not the shit talent there is hope next year a different coach will turn it around. That's been working well since 1999

No but you need players to win. Clock management has been issue but it's not even in the top 10 problems with this organization. As a fan I'm not going to get bogged down in the the scratch in the paint when the fucking car is on fire.

I guess what I'm starting to realize if you believe it's the coach and not the shit talent there is hope next year a different coach will turn it around. That's been working well since 1999

Browns don't have talent but Pettine fucking blows man. He doesn't belong out there and his whole gang are in over their heads. Clock management is one of the many things the man has done to show he just doesn't get it. I don't like changing coaches either but outside of Shurmer he's the worst coach we've had since 1999. He holds vendettas against players, lost respect of the players from many accounts and is fuel to the dumpster fire.

Browns don't have talent but Pettine fucking blows man. He doesn't belong out there and his whole gang are in over their heads. Clock management is one of the many things the man has done to show he just doesn't get it. I don't like changing coaches either but outside of Shurmer he's the worst coach we've had since 1999. He holds vendettas against players, lost respect of the players from many accounts and is fuel to the dumpster fire.

And the fans will be clamoring for Urban Meyer and Doug Marrone will get hired because no self-respecting coach would ever want to coach this shit show.

And the fans will be clamoring for Urban Meyer and Doug Marrone will get hired because no self-respecting coach would ever want to coach this shit show.

And plenty of fans are idiots such as those who want Meyer and those chanting for Manziel today. Like Austin Davis was the reason the entire team blows..

And plenty of fans are idiots such as those who want Meyer and those chanting for Manziel today. Like Austin Davis was the reason the entire team blows..

I don't know if Pettine's the answer but until I see talent being wasted I see no reason to change.

Clock Management is awful again! These guys stink!

when was clock management even remotely an issue today? At the end of the 1st half that was on the players for not getting their asses to the line. Other than that, we're getting our shit pushed in all day....where the clock come into play? If anything i would laud Pettine for trying to get this over with.

wow, only 4 pages with only a couple minutes left in the game? Usually many more pages than that.........Sad what this team does to it fans.

I don't know if Pettine's the answer but until I see talent being wasted I see no reason to change.

Let me put in a different way. I really like Flip and his offense despite our record. He's managed to take a journeyman 36 year old QB, a 1st rounder and a UDFA and turn it into the 11th ranked passing offense. The run game blows but I can looking at what he's done RIGHT and think man the players might not be a good fit.

In what areas can you say that about Pettine? He's known for defense and this is the worst defense I've ever seen in my adult life which has regressed BADLY with a lot of the same players. He doesn't understand how to manage a clock and clearly plays favorites with players and has lost respect of his players. Again, I hate coaching change as much as the next dude but Pettine is miserable. I'd rather have insert no name coach than Pettine any day of the week.

it's hard to watch. at least the baltimore game was close. remember how marvin lewis sucked his first few years and the bengals stuck with him anyway? same with dalton. it would be nice if the browns could have some consistency instead of tearing everything apart every 2 years but it looks like pettine's days are numbered, time to blow it all up again : (

maybe they can demote pettine to DC and keep flip as OC so things wouldn't be completely reset, but we'll see what happens. i don't see a head coach better than pettine wanting to come to cleveland, best case scenario is a sidegrade.

Let me put in a different way. I really like Flip and his offense despite our record. He's managed to take a journeyman 36 year old QB, a 1st rounder and a UDFA and turn it into the 11th ranked passing offense. The run game blows but I can looking at what he's done RIGHT and think man the players might not be a good fit.

In what areas can you say that about Pettine? He's known for defense and this is the worst defense I've ever seen in my adult life which has regressed BADLY with a lot of the same players. He doesn't understand how to manage a clock and clearly plays favorites with players and has lost respect of his players. Again, I hate coaching change as much as the next dude but Pettine is miserable. I'd rather have insert no name coach than Pettine any day of the week.

Do we forget the Jets, Broncos, Rams, Cardinals, Steelers & Bengals squared where the offense fucking stunk? The passing game has put up numbers because there is no run game and the team is always trailing.

Best part was terry and company on the halftime saying they need to get Johnny out of "time out" and see what you have.

How embarrassing for the Browns and Manziel. The only QB to be put in the Time Out chair.

Gee, that was fun. New CBS show... ER...CLE, geeze. I'm thinking it may be wisest to trade that no.1 draft pick for a bunch of draft picks. We gotta get an influx of some youth. FAs just ain't gonna cut it. The injury list is longer than Johnnys bar tab.... Can't kick FGs any more....cripes! sounds like a Jerry Garcia song...lol..but we need youth with speed and lots of bodys

Gee, that was fun. New CBS show... ER...CLE, geeze. I'm thinking it may be wisest to trade that no.1 draft pick for a bunch of draft picks. We gotta get an influx of some youth. FAs just ain't gonna cut it. The injury list is longer than Johnnys bar tab.... Can't kick FGs any more....cripes! sounds like a Jerry Garcia song...lol..but we need youth with speed and lots of bodys

I'm confident in saying in 2 drafts Farmer has drafted one average player, Shelton, in the first 2 rounds of the draft.

Hartline sliding like the 3rd string QB he is, Pettine probably told him not to score

Just like Manziel sliding on 4th down and coming up short against the Rams.

When the game is out of reach, it makes no difference.

The draft seems like a dice game anyway. Trade the 1 shrewdly of course for several more. Speed always kills so take the fastest and best player available. Pretty much won't matter what position either. We need em all....except qb! We keep getting stuck plugging hole with FAs that have good reputation but become fat and complacent. Banish all those fuckers and bring in youth that still have a hunger and haven't been able to spend too many of their millions yet

Archived