THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I expected 4-12 or 5-11 this season but 2-14 is a real possibility

Do we forget the Jets, Broncos, Rams, Cardinals, Steelers & Bengals squared where the offense fucking stunk? The passing game has put up numbers because there is no run game and the team is always trailing.

..here come the 9ers to beat the shit out of the browns..hahahahaaaaa...oh but wait, we'll get some draft picks which farmer will go with 2 backup centers and 2 back up guards..heheheheeee..ooo ooo ooo. then he will resign bowe and hartline..hahahahahaaaaaa

Looks like a practice squad

What you missed it? The Browns played like a practice squad. Bengals treated the 4th quarter like a scrimmage.

Titans win so Browns take the lead.

Positive news Ag. I give you credit for sticking around. Many, many long time Browns fans have already given up and hit the golf course on Sunday.

Boy am I ever fucking glad we passed on Adrian Petersen and got this stud Joe Thomas.... man that fucking guy blocked us into the playoffs today. Hey, if that lard ass is so good, how come the Browns never have been able to run wide left?

The OL is FINE. Not having any skill players allows the D to tee off and know exactly where the ball will be. That wears down ANY OL.

i said this before, and I will say it again. The Browns need to find trade value fhor whoever has any, get the fuck rid of them, and fire the remainder of the team and staff.

There is not one player on this team, INCLUDING JOE THOMAS, who would start for the Steelers.

8 carries, 18 yards.

I dragged the wife up to this mess today. Man am I embarrassed. What a waste of time and money. Austin was really special, and I see why Pettine said he deserved to start. What a joke!!! I can guarantee the Browns will not get my season ticket money next year unless these dumb asses are gone. I cant take much more!

I dragged the wife up to this mess today. Man am I embarrassed. What a waste of time and money. Austin was really special, and I see why Pettine said he deserved to start. What a joke!!! I can guarantee the Browns will not get my season ticket money next year unless these dumb asses are gone. I cant take much more!

Austin played fine. He had no one to throw to especially once Benjamin went out. Manziel would have the same problems. Hard to evaluate a QB when your whole team stinks.

Yeah just got back home from that disaster as well. Davis has a noodle arm and was throwing ducks that were hangin our receivers out to dry all day. Nice job pet you got half our already questionable wr group destroyed.

BTW practice squad wide out looked decent maybe we could have given him a couple snaps before today . . . I know we have so much talent at the position so I can understand.

What the fuck was up with running all the designed roll outs? We keep Johnny confined to the pocket but roll Davis around all day . . . What the fuck.

Playing the same garbage coverages with little to no safety help. Subbing in / out on defense all day really seems to be doing worlds of good on the run D maybe we should keep doing that.

I really don't have words to describe my bewilderment at this coaching staff. They just do dumb shit over and over. I mean really fucking dumb shit.

Boy am I ever fucking glad we passed on Adrian Petersen and got this stud Joe Thomas.... man that fucking guy blocked us into the playoffs today. Hey, if that lard ass is so good, how come the Browns never have been able to run wide left?

The OL is FINE. Not having any skill players allows the D to tee off and know exactly where the ball will be. That wears down ANY OL.

i said this before, and I will say it again. The Browns need to find trade value fhor whoever has any, get the fuck rid of them, and fire the remainder of the team and staff.

There is not one player on this team, INCLUDING JOE THOMAS, who would start for the Steelers.

Actually there's a couple, including Joe. But the problem is obvious Tom- no skill players = no one open for the quarterback to throw to = quarterback getting killed.

Three points isn't going to win you many games, but giving up an average of 32 points in the last 4 games won't win you many either.

No one can. For the good of the fans- the disaster has to stop. Haslam just sitting on his hands seemingly approving of how the team is getting run into the ground (again) is unacceptable.

Boy am I ever fucking glad we passed on Adrian Petersen

He wouldn't even be on the team anymore. Probably be in the CFL getting interviewed for a documentary on what went wrong with his promising career, than show one clip after another of getting met by a defender at the handoff. The obvious implication being "Cleveland" and their consistent inability to build from the trenches out is what went wrong with him.

Joe Thomas by himself was not a bad pick. But thinking one good left tackle with 4 other avg bums was gonna work is what went wrong.

He wouldn't even be on the team anymore. Probably be in the CFL getting interviewed for a documentary on what went wrong with his promising career, than show one clip after another of getting met by a defender at the handoff. The obvious implication being "Cleveland" and their consistent inability to build from the trenches out is what went wrong with him.

Joe Thomas by himself was not a bad pick. But thinking one good left tackle with 4 other avg bums was gonna work is what went wrong.

Here's the problem- other than Grecko- everyone else on the line is a first or second round pick, so what in the HELL has gone wrong this year? The pass and run blocking has totally sucked.

Archived