THE BROWNS BOARD

why do we have a high school fg kicker again?

Tacosman

Its already cost us one game(when he had to kick a last second fg low because it was on the edge of his range...a kick 5+ yards within range for average kickers)......

47-53 yard field goals in the nfl should not be on the edge of range for nfl kickers today....there are plenty of guys we could pick up tommorrow who have the leg to boom those through....

Unacceptable

Yeah Coons is clearly the problem.

You know, despite the fact he hasn't missed a kick all year. If our line could fucking block, we wouldn't have a problem.

I put that block on the line as well. Looked like his trajectory on the kick was fine when they showed the replay. Austin Davis is playing fine, but the blowout loss will likely switch us back to Manziel.. Sadly.

Yeah Coons is clearly the problem.

You know, despite the fact he hasn't missed a kick all year. If our line could fucking block, we wouldn't have a problem.

Coons is clearly a problem yes....he is most clearly not *the* problem, but then again I never said he was. Perhaps you should go back to 3rd grade and learn how to read for meaning.

And no I don't know that he hasn't 'missed a kick all year'....because he has.

I remember at the end of the ravens game(you know that we lost after he kicked it into the damn line) that the fg they were trying was 'on the edge of his range'....at least according to the monday night announcers. And I was thinking that's unacceptable because nfl kickers today routinely have ranges that extend 5+ yards comfortably beyond what that kick is. And perhaps if he had a bigger leg he wouldnt have had to kick it at the trajectory of my nephews toy airplane he keeps flying into the power lines.

Coons is clearly a problem yes....he is most clearly not *the* problem, but then again I never said he was. Perhaps you should go back to 3rd grade and learn how to read for meaning.

I remember at the end of the ravens game(you know that we lost after he kicked it into the damn line) that the fg they were trying was 'on the edge of his range'....at least according to the monday night announcers. And I was thinking that's unacceptable because nfl kickers today routinely have ranges that extend 5+ yards comfortably beyond what that kick is. And perhaps if he had a bigger leg he wouldnt have had to kick it at the trajectory of my nephews toy airplane he keeps flying into the power lines.

I'm going to say this as nicely as possible, but you are seriously amazingly ignorant to the game of football if you think Coons is the problem on those kicks. Are you saying it's Coons fault the line absolutely imploded and three guys were in the backfield? Jesus H. Christ some of you guys are incredible.

Its already cost us one game(when he had to kick a last second fg low because it was on the edge of his range...a kick 5+ yards within range for average kickers)......

47-53 yard field goals in the nfl should not be on the edge of range for nfl kickers today....there are plenty of guys we could pick up tommorrow who have the leg to boom those through....

Unacceptable

I'm going to say this as nicely as possible, but you are seriously amazingly ignorant to the game of football if you think Coons is the problem on those kicks. Are you saying it's Coons fault the line absolutely imploded and three guys were in the backfield? Jesus H. Christ some of you guys are incredible.

THIS ^+1

Every kick that made it over our shit line has gone in.

Pinning a blocked kick on Coons is like blaming the QB for his RB fumbling.

Unacceptable

This is the dumbest fucking post I've ever read.

Unacceptable

we have a hs kicker because the clowns are a hs football team....get it....

Unacceptable

Taco, when you lose 37-3 - the least of your problems is a rookie FG kicker that didn't miss a single FG under 50 yards in his first 10 games.

Archived