THE BROWNS BOARD

First Round Picks

Zombo

5 in three years.

Mingo, Justin, Johnny, Shelton, Erving ... anybody see any of them make a a play today? This month?

Mingo is our 4th best OLB on a bad team with bad OLBs, Johnny is backing up our third stringer, Justin missed the game with an injury which is a step up from "healthy scratch", Shelton gets outplayed by UDFA Meder and Erving is our worst OL that we cant hide on the bench when guys get injured.

I won't go back a year and add Richardson and Weeden because it is a different admin ... and it just seems mean.

Z

It doesn't matter which admin. has made the 1st round picks.

Since 1999 they have made 20 1st round picks and EXACTLY 1 has been good. And that was Joe Thomas

All the others have not been good, even Haden. He had 1 good year and that was it. And he is and always was overrated.

You would think BLIND LUCK would have a better chance then 1 in 20.

Erving actually got benched in the fourth quarter for the great Austin Pasztor. Just shoot me.

Z

How'd that work out?

I think they need to have open tryouts in the Muni before the game.

Are you big, can you block, can you throw a pass, you're not walking with a cane? Come on down!!!

5 in three years.

Mingo, Justin, Johnny, Shelton, Erving ... anybody see any of them make a a play today? This month?

Mingo is our 4th best OLB on a bad team with bad OLBs, Johnny is backing up our third stringer, Justin missed the game with an injury which is a step up from "healthy scratch", Shelton gets outplayed by UDFA Meder and Erving is our worst OL that we cant hide on the bench when guys get injured.

I won't go back a year and add Richardson and Weeden because it is a different admin ... and it just seems mean.

Z

Makes you want to punch someone

Taking nominations?

1) Art Modell

2) John Elway

3) O'Neil

4) Farmer

5) Pettine

and just for the shear fun of it

6) Johnny

Erving looked like a punching bag getting abused by Captain America. Yet again. I know guard isn't his first position of strength, but wasn't he touted as having the flexibility to play ALL positions? Well, he certainly can't play guard, that's for damn sure. I was waiting for the ref to throw the flag for illegal embarrassment.

yea I cant believe he couldn't stop Atkins or a Bengals D line that almost every offensive line in the league has held in check this year. Lets get rid of the mother fucker. God some of you guys ARE THE PROBLEM.

Erving will be fine next year when he plays the position he was brought into play. CENTER. Of course that's when Alex Mack gives our fanbase the middle finger, (some like the little bitches in here deserve) and goes to Jacksonville to make them a legit contender.

I know guard isn't his first position of strength, but wasn't he touted as having the flexibility to play ALL positions?

No....not really.....he was an All American left tackle who was asked to fill in at center.....and ended up playing 5 games there and earning all conference honors....

In truth...he had 5 games at center and the rest of his experience is all at Tackle.....

So....hes' a tackle who can pay center......and we had him practice at those positions, PLUS asked him to learn to play at RG, because they felt that might be where he belongs......yet, these few games he has played at LEFT guard......the one position he has NEVER played....

So.....there is no history that says he can play every position.....and the expectation that a rookie is gonna step into a completely new position and perform at a high level against the best this league has to offer.....well, its crazy....not many(if any) rookies could do that

Archived